Post a video, entertain me!

I am glad to know my government is starting to take the impending zombie apocalypse seriously.

After the "gay dog being sent to a shelter" fiasco, a radio station TripleJ (Australian Youth Radio Station) did a paraody of Macklemore's Same Love, called "Same Love (Doggy Style)"... and then played it to him

Where's Bruce Willis and Ben Affleck when you need them?

OG_slinger wrote:

Where's Bruce Willis and Ben Affleck when you need them?

Wow!

Better get the military in there quick

(Russian dash cams... is there anything they haven't captured?)

This game is a completely accurate simulation of medieval warfare.

OG_slinger wrote:

Where's Bruce Willis and Ben Affleck when you need them?

Reports are that around 400 people were injured from flying glass from the shockwave. Part of a building collapsed.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-...

You can hear the sonic boom on this one.

TED Talk about a camera that records at one trillion frames per second and is capable of capturing light in motion.

Prederick wrote:

This game is a completely accurate simulation of medieval warfare.

Ridley Scott, eat your heart out.

Fear his adorable wrath.

Squeeee! SQQUUEEEEEEEEEE!

I find the editing process of the following music video to be very interesting.

First, the straight, uncut, unedited version:

Then the finished product:

Fascinating.

The one thing this Russian meteorite has brought to light are these dashboard cameras that are prevalent there. I thought the videos happened to be from police cars at first, but then I found out that everyone there is such a bad driver that they're in everyone's car because they want proof of whose fault it was when an accident happens. I thought "is it really that bad?"

Then I came upon the following video. I can only imagine that EVERYONE is plastered from drinking vodka all day long. Man-oh-man. Do they even have speed limits?

Those were painful to watch. Why would you want to watch a guy who hates video games play video games?

BadKen wrote:

Those were painful to watch. Why would you want to watch a guy who hates video games play video games?

Schadenfreude?

A coin rolling on a treadmill. For an hour.

Oh Internet, don't ever change...

That's awesome. I know what I'M doing for the next hour.

sheared wrote:

The one thing this Russian meteorite has brought to light are these dashboard cameras that are prevalent there. I thought the videos happened to be from police cars at first, but then I found out that everyone there is such a bad driver that they're in everyone's car because they want proof of whose fault it was when an accident happens. I thought "is it really that bad?"

Then I came upon the following video. I can only imagine that EVERYONE is plastered from drinking vodka all day long. Man-oh-man. Do they even have speed limits?

I honestly think the dash cams in everyone cars would be a damn good thing for the US. Probable save a lot of people a huge headache. Never gonna happen, but that's interesting. Also that video is insane, but Russia is the sort of place that let's you buy legal emergency lights for your car if you have enough pull and cash...

dhelor wrote:

Video review of Farcry 3 by a barely understandable Scotsman. Just mentioning that he's Scottish should be enough, but just in case, I will mention it is most definitely NSFW. But entertaining nonetheless. Even if you can't understand half of what he says.

EDIT: HAH! Turn on the captions on youtube for even more hilarity. Oh my.

Maybe it's the thousands of times I've watched Trainspotting, but I understood that guy perfectly. For a good half of the video, I imagined it being narrated by Begby. Do I have a problem?

So, that's a basement full of an anamatronic airport model?

tanstaafl wrote:

A coin rolling on a treadmill. For an hour.

Oh Internet, don't ever change...

Let's not stretch the truth because we are on the Internet, it only rolls for just over 57 minutes.

Disappointed they didn't re-record the intro/song to fit.

Tropfest (an Aussie short film festival) has put up its finalists here, they're well worth a watch. Cover a broad spectrum from silly to serious, but they're all pretty good.

My favourite of the bunch, but I've got a pretty juvenile sense of humour.

Cargo may be of interest to those with an interest in fatherhood and zombies.

Better Than Sinatra was very popular.

Sonicator wrote:

Tropfest (an Aussie short film festival) has put up its finalists here, they're well worth a watch. Cover a broad spectrum from silly to serious, but they're all pretty good.

My favourite of the bunch, but I've got a pretty juvenile sense of humour.

Cargo may be of interest to those with an interest in fatherhood and zombies.

Better Than Sinatra was very popular.

What? I can't watch it because I'm in the US? What kind of crazy, backwards, upside down world is it where the US of freaking A can't access content that others can?

I'm gunna go get the Pentagon on the line, see if bombs'll help.