We had some good times in 2012...
- January - Master Pancake: Back to the Future (1/28)
- February - Pinballz Arcade (2/25)
- March - Blazer Tag (3/31)
- April - Boogle Goes To Austin (4/6 + 4/7)
- May - GWJ-ATX Family Picnic (5/12)
- June - Prometheus @ Flix Brewhouse (6/16)
- July - Main Event (7/28)
- August - Didn't happen. Slackers.
- September - Nope.
- October - R.I.P.
- November - 11/2: Oldmanscene24 will be in town.
...but the hassle of picking an activity, a time, and a venue became a drag on enthusiasm until, well...
This year, I'm eliminating -- or at least reducing -- the amount of hassle. Both the activity and the time will be fixed!
On the third Monday of every month, I will be going to the movies. It will be a venue that also serves food (i.e. either an Alamo Drafthouse or Flix Brewhouse) and the time will be 8pm, give or take based on the schedule. The only thing left will be to decide which movie and which venue. These will be based on the consensus of those committed to attendance. Specifics will be selected and posted one week in advance (i.e. on the 2nd Monday of the month) so get your two cents in before then.
So does anyone want to go see a movie?