"Choose Your Tag": a mostly complete list?

Too much Hoff.

edit: Yeah new page!

Should I post it again?

Eleima wrote:

My tag siblings are Edosan and Avggeek!

Woo! I'm related to the keeper of the Goodjer holocron

Bobbywatson is up for tagging. Go make Jet Grind/Set Radio suggestions over there.

mrtomaytohead wrote:

Bobbywatson is up for tagging. Go make Jet Grind/Set Radio suggestions over there.

Great idea to post to this thread. That way it will show up in our feeds for those who have posted here as I often miss new tagging threads.

Yup, that was my thought / intent.

Bfgp and Fredrik_S both are in dire need of selecting a tag.

We've a few goodjers still in need of a tagging:

Let's get to it!

Appealing to goodjerdom once again, here are the "in progress" taggings:

Do your thing, folks!

Look, somebody actually picked their tag! JeremyK

mrtomaytohead wrote:

Look, somebody actually picked their tag! JeremyK

That's odd, I'm still seeing the standard "CYT!" for him.

Here's where I tell everyone I don't know how to choose my tag and apply it. I am, however, willing to make my tag "Choose My Tag."

silentsod wrote:

Here's where I tell everyone I don't know how to choose my tag and apply it. I am, however, willing to make my tag "Choose My Tag."

You need to send a PM to Certis. Apparently Certis is away on holidays right now, but I have no doubt Eleima will follow up on everyone (including me!) to choose a tag on his return.

You bet I will.

It's customary to pick a tag from the suggestions in your own thread, but if you really, really, REALLY want your tag to be "choose my tag", I'm sure that can be arranged (but yeah, Certis is the head honcho when it comes to tag changing).

Eleima wrote:
mrtomaytohead wrote:

Look, somebody actually picked their tag! JeremyK

That's odd, I'm still seeing the standard "CYT!" for him.

He had a pick, but just never acted upon it. I let him know what to do in the Zelda Breath of the Wild thread.

Behold, the GWJ tagging graph! (Blame Hrdina for pushing me into actually graphing it)

IMAGE(http://isaackarth.com/files/public/images/gwj_tags_2.jpg)

The large blue network on the right traces back to the first few site users, with Certis' tagging of KrazyTaco[FO] leading to the bulk of tags on the left, with Ratboy and fangblackbone as the roots of the branches to the upper right.

There are, in fact, several cycles. Psych and nihilo tagged each other, for example. And then there's this little circle:

IMAGE(http://isaackarth.com/files/public/images/tag_cycle.png)

Those four, particularly Sanjuro, are the collective root note for most of that light green cluster. The purple cluster is a chain of Geck > Rezzy > KatherinLHC > Haakon7 and friends.

Complete SVG vector graph (Really big)

That is amazing Gremlin!

Cool graph!

I knew I've tagged several people over the years, but I didn't realize it was that many.

Curious observation: Why are there two arrows going from me to oMonarca?

That's wonderful! Eleima, Maq, Tanglesbones and I have our own little family!

MeatMan wrote:

Curious observation: Why are there two arrows going from me to oMonarca?

Because oMonarca is listed twice in the data, for some reason. (Different profile IDs for each entry, probably something to do with Drupal behind the scenes.)

Bravo Grem!

Gremlin wrote:

(Blame Hrdina for pushing me into actually graphing it)

LOL. I have 3 kids, none of whom are likely to follow clear directions. All I did here was ask about cycles.

So, what is the single longest path (not counting cycles of course)?

Gremlin wrote:

The purple cluster is a chain of Geck > Rezzy > KatherinLHC > Haakon7 and friends.

"Clan Purple" is my (very large) family!

Geck -> Rezzy -> KaterinLHC -> Haakon7 -> mrtomaytohead -> trueheart78 -> Kehama -> Hrdina

A proud lineage, indeed.

Hrdina wrote:

So, what is the single longest path (not counting cycles of course)?

I don't know if this is truly the longest, but I'm part of a path that includes 15 people.

SwampYankee > RichyRambo > Alexander > Sanjuro > Demiurge > Edwin > Vector > Most > Quintin_Stone > MeatMan > BlackSabre > Hyetal > camnipotent > Speedhuntr > ThatGuy42

Gremlin, I'm totally blown away. Wow.
I'm on my phone so I have to ask: do you have a high res version?

Interesting tidbit, some people are listed twice because they had their tag changed from the original tag that was selected their CYT thread all those years ago. I entered both in the Goodjesday Book for the sake of posterity. Some were completely removed on user request.

Eleima wrote:

Gremlin, I'm totally blown away. Wow.
I'm on my phone so I have to ask: do you have a high res version?

The SVG version in the link is the vector file, which can be scaled arbitrarily. In theory you should be able to open it in your mobile browser and scroll around, though I haven't tested that. If it comes up as a white screen, that's just because you're lost somewhere in the upper left corner and need to scroll around to find the nodes.

Gremlin wrote:

Behold, the GWJ tagging graph! (Blame Hrdina for pushing me into actually graphing it)

Very very cool.

It's interesting to see how few tag grandchildren I have, though I love my little tag family.

Gremlin wrote:
Eleima wrote:

Gremlin, I'm totally blown away. Wow.
I'm on my phone so I have to ask: do you have a high res version?

The SVG version in the link is the vector file, which can be scaled arbitrarily. In theory you should be able to open it in your mobile browser and scroll around, though I haven't tested that. If it comes up as a white screen, that's just because you're lost somewhere in the upper left corner and need to scroll around to find the nodes.

Works on Android (Samsung) and Windows here. I ran into the white screen thingy last night when trying it. Figured I was in the corner like you said, so I zoomed out.

Hm... I remember tagging Rainsmercy, Luggage, and Antichulius, but who is VicD714? Can't find that tagging thread, and don't remember that one.

I was tagged by Dimmerswitch - Post where I picked the tag.

Gremlin wrote:
Eleima wrote:

Gremlin, I'm totally blown away. Wow.
I'm on my phone so I have to ask: do you have a high res version?

The SVG version in the link is the vector file, which can be scaled arbitrarily. In theory you should be able to open it in your mobile browser and scroll around, though I haven't tested that. If it comes up as a white screen, that's just because you're lost somewhere in the upper left corner and need to scroll around to find the nodes.

Yes, right, I see it now!! So much awesome...
And yeah, I agree with:

Aristophan wrote:

That's wonderful! Eleima, Maq, Tanglesbones and I have our own little family!

This. High five!

Aristophan wrote:

That's wonderful! Eleima, Maq, Tanglesbones and I have our own little family!

Gotta get me my garden hose, shouldn't oughta be doin' that right there.