is there a thread for...

Quintin_Stone wrote:
manta173 wrote:

Is there a thread for Gamers with jobs Jobs? I am interested in the demographic of who does what here. I know there are a lot of IT and computer science guys... but what about other professions?

Obviously searching for "Jobs" on this site doesn't go anywhere.

http://www.gamerswithjobs.com/node/4...

http://www.gamerswithjobs.com/node/4...

Damn, I even posted in it and didn't remember it existed.

Edit - The second link triggers a malware warning for colorado concrete cutting

Most malware comes from Colorado.

Stengah wrote:
Quintin_Stone wrote:
manta173 wrote:

Is there a thread for Gamers with jobs Jobs? I am interested in the demographic of who does what here. I know there are a lot of IT and computer science guys... but what about other professions?

Obviously searching for "Jobs" on this site doesn't go anywhere.

http://www.gamerswithjobs.com/node/4...

http://www.gamerswithjobs.com/node/4...

Damn, I even posted in it and didn't remember it existed.

Edit - The second link triggers a malware warning for colorado concrete cutting

wait Quintin is a plant? That explains so much.

Nosferatu wrote:
Stengah wrote:
Quintin_Stone wrote:
manta173 wrote:

Is there a thread for Gamers with jobs Jobs? I am interested in the demographic of who does what here. I know there are a lot of IT and computer science guys... but what about other professions?

Obviously searching for "Jobs" on this site doesn't go anywhere.

http://www.gamerswithjobs.com/node/4...

http://www.gamerswithjobs.com/node/4...

Damn, I even posted in it and didn't remember it existed.

Edit - The second link triggers a malware warning for colorado concrete cutting

wait Quintin is a plant? That explains so much.

Yes, but he's not the marketing type. He's photosynthetic.

FREE ENERGY

Is there a thread for asking questions about technical issues with the forums? I have a dumb uX question about typing posts that's been bugging me.

Is there also a thread for polite requests for updates to the site? Sort of a wishlist for the next version?

PaladinTom wrote:

Is there a thread for asking questions about technical issues with the forums? I have a dumb uX question about typing posts that's been bugging me.

Is there also a thread for polite requests for updates to the site? Sort of a wishlist for the next version?

http://www.gamerswithjobs.com/node/5...

... A thread for finding a game based on aspect or interests?

If I recall correctly, I think I have posted in such a thread, but can't find it.

Edit : found it http://www.gamerswithjobs.com/node/1...

Is there a thread for awesome deals that you have made - past and present?

I love hearing about awesome deals that people have been able to finagle.

Is there a thread about shaving? Not any specific type (or area of the body), but a catch-all on all the different types of razors, shave creams, techniques, etc. I have some questions about people's experiences with different kinds of blades/brands and am not sure if I should start a thread myself. GWJ Search fails me.

WipEout wrote:

Is there a thread about shaving? Not any specific type (or area of the body), but a catch-all on all the different types of razors, shave creams, techniques, etc. I have some questions about people's experiences with different kinds of blades/brands and am not sure if I should start a thread myself. GWJ Search fails me.

http://www.gamerswithjobs.com/node/4...

WipEout wrote:

Is there a thread about shaving? Not any specific type (or area of the body), but a catch-all on all the different types of razors, shave creams, techniques, etc. I have some questions about people's experiences with different kinds of blades/brands and am not sure if I should start a thread myself. GWJ Search fails me.

http://www.gamerswithjobs.com/node/5876

Thanks guys-- Manach's link seemed to be about straight razors, so I was afraid of derailing with different questions. And QStone's link is several years old, and seems specific to body shaving... Think I might have to start a catch-all myself.

Thanks again!

I confess my link was tongue-in-cheek.

Is there a thread for random musings on social experiments... My wife has been involved in the creation of a new little society on the internet and their growth and now self destruction has been interesting to learn about/ watch.

racing games?
Just general, all platform racing games?

Is there a thread for words that rhyme with gopher?

MechaSlinky wrote:

Is there a thread for words that rhyme with gopher?

Furrballs

Is there a thread to discuss tower-defense games in general?

Is there a thread to discuss the differences in generations... Gen X versus Y etc.?

Is there a thread to debate what car to buy?

The Car Lovers thread is a good spot for comparisons and buying advice.

Is there a thread for home buying/selling advice, tips, etc?

home buying

Get a condo.

..classical music?

Buying a bike? Not a motorcycle.

obirano wrote:

Buying a bike? Not a motorcycle.

There's a biking catch all. That might be a good place to start.

dibs wrote:

..classical music?

http://www.gamerswithjobs.com/node/1...

Danke, thought i remembered one alright!

Soylent? Or maybe more generically, alternative food sources?