Steam Winter Sale 2012 - Seriously Guys, It Was Over Two Months Ago! Move Along!

DeThroned wrote:

Any enabling on Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams? I love platformers and this one looks like fun.

There's a demo. I tried it and it's okay.

DeThroned wrote:

Any enabling on Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams? I love platformers and this one looks like fun.

Get it. I got it. Don't let me suffer alone.

Malor wrote:

Amazon has Gods and Kings for $10 right now. Activates fine on Steam, dunno how long they'll have it at that price.

US Residents only =(

Thx for FTL wanderingtaoist, I took a couple of looks at it and thought I would like it, just didn't get it because I couldn't afford another time sinker... guess I am lost now

Maq wrote:
Malor wrote:

Amazon has Gods and Kings for $10 right now. Activates fine on Steam, dunno how long they'll have it at that price.

US Residents only =(

I can buy it for you if you want it. I believe it's just a Steam key.

jonfentyler wrote:
Maq wrote:
Malor wrote:

Amazon has Gods and Kings for $10 right now. Activates fine on Steam, dunno how long they'll have it at that price.

US Residents only =(

I can buy it for you if you want it. I believe it's just a Steam key.

That would be excellent, thanks =)

Maq wrote:
jonfentyler wrote:
Maq wrote:
Malor wrote:

Amazon has Gods and Kings for $10 right now. Activates fine on Steam, dunno how long they'll have it at that price.

US Residents only =(

I can buy it for you if you want it. I believe it's just a Steam key.

That would be excellent, thanks =)

Check your PM!

jonfentyler wrote:
Maq wrote:
jonfentyler wrote:
Maq wrote:
Malor wrote:

Amazon has Gods and Kings for $10 right now. Activates fine on Steam, dunno how long they'll have it at that price.

US Residents only =(

I can buy it for you if you want it. I believe it's just a Steam key.

That would be excellent, thanks =)

Check your PM!

Awesome! Thanks.

Do you want to PM me paypal deets or would you prefer something off your wishlist in exchange?

Maq wrote:
jonfentyler wrote:
Maq wrote:
jonfentyler wrote:
Maq wrote:
Malor wrote:

Amazon has Gods and Kings for $10 right now. Activates fine on Steam, dunno how long they'll have it at that price.

US Residents only =(

I can buy it for you if you want it. I believe it's just a Steam key.

That would be excellent, thanks =)

Check your PM!

Awesome! Thanks.

Do you want to PM me paypal deets or would you prefer something off your wishlist in exchange?

No need. I'm just paying it forward for the gifts I received yesterday. To make it better, I had a 2K promo on Amazon so it was even cheaper!

jonfentyler wrote:
Maq wrote:
jonfentyler wrote:
Maq wrote:
jonfentyler wrote:
Maq wrote:
Malor wrote:

Amazon has Gods and Kings for $10 right now. Activates fine on Steam, dunno how long they'll have it at that price.

US Residents only =(

I can buy it for you if you want it. I believe it's just a Steam key.

That would be excellent, thanks =)

Check your PM!

Awesome! Thanks.

Do you want to PM me paypal deets or would you prefer something off your wishlist in exchange?

No need. I'm just paying it forward for the gifts I received yesterday. To make it better, I had a 2K promo on Amazon so it was even cheaper! ;)

Well much obliged and a Merry Christmas =)

mateofalcone wrote:
Rahmen wrote:

More and more I'm slipping on my will to hold off buying XCOM. Is the 33% off a pretty good deal for it right now or should I work my way through the rest of the pile some more?

Head over to GMG and get XCOM for $17.50 today with code GMG30-DPLIM-DN831!

Dear lord! :O

mateofalcone wrote:
Rahmen wrote:

More and more I'm slipping on my will to hold off buying XCOM. Is the 33% off a pretty good deal for it right now or should I work my way through the rest of the pile some more?

Head over to GMG and get XCOM for $17.50 today with code GMG30-DPLIM-DN831!

It is Steamworks so that belongs here.

Almost bit on Amazon's $25 price the other night. This I can't pass up.

mateofalcone wrote:

Head over to GMG and get XCOM for $17.50 today with code GMG30-DPLIM-DN831!

Anybody want to buy a $20 Steam gift card off of me so I can justify buying this since it's not through Steam? I already broke my rule of only using Steam gift card money for Borderlands 2 so this would be too much. Otherwise I can just wait for it to get that cheap on Steam.

maverickz wrote:
mateofalcone wrote:
Rahmen wrote:

More and more I'm slipping on my will to hold off buying XCOM. Is the 33% off a pretty good deal for it right now or should I work my way through the rest of the pile some more?

Head over to GMG and get XCOM for $17.50 today with code GMG30-DPLIM-DN831!

Dear lord! :O

Awesome price especially for those complaining about the price a day or two ago. I think I will have to pass on it though, the pile is just way to large.

breander wrote:
maverickz wrote:
mateofalcone wrote:
Rahmen wrote:

More and more I'm slipping on my will to hold off buying XCOM. Is the 33% off a pretty good deal for it right now or should I work my way through the rest of the pile some more?

Head over to GMG and get XCOM for $17.50 today with code GMG30-DPLIM-DN831!

Dear lord! :O

Awesome price especially for those complaining about the price a day or two ago. I think I will have to pass on it though, the pile is just way to large.

But but but... I spent my allowance.

It's about halfway through the Steamsmas sale... time to take the painful tally, across all DD services:

Purchased for myself:
* Dishonored (GG Bethesda Pack)
* RAGE (GG Bethesda Pack)
* Fallout: New Vegas (GG Bethesda Pack)
* Lego: Lord of the Rings
* Settlers 7 Deluxe Gold Edition

Gifts given:
* Skyrim (GG Bethesda Pack)
* Oblivion (GG Bethesda Pack)
* The Book of Unwritten Tales
* Miasmata
* The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles
* Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package
* Lego: Lord of the Rings
* Anno 2070 Everything Pack
* Tropico 4
* To The Moon
* L.A. Noire
* Sleeping Dogs

Gifts received:
* The Walking Dead -- thanks [non-Goodjer]!
* Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013 -- thanks Ahrezmendi!
* 2x Mark of the Ninja -- thanks Tamron & Koz! (one re-gifted)

Edit: Woo! Santa Malor just dropped a copy of Analogue: A Hate Story down my chimney! Thanks buddy!

Gifts given:
* Hack, Slash, Loot
* L.A. Noire
* Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013
* Awesomenauts
* Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
* Obulis
* Lone Survivor
* Penny Arcade's On the Rain Slick Precipice of Darkness 3

Gifts received:
* Orcs Must Die 2 - Complete Pack 2 Gift
* FTL: Faster Than Light
* Natural Selection II
* Awesomenauts
* Dirt 3 Retail
* Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy
* Unmechanical
* Vessel

Purchased for myself:
* Batman Arkham City GOTY

Overall not bad! I'm at a 1:1 ratio for given/received. If halfway through I'm at 8 given/8 received that means I can expect to give out 8 more gifts before the 5th. You guys have been amazingly generous with the gifts so far. I did not realize how much I've received, and they are all awesome so far.

Thanks for the XCOM tip everyone!!! I managed to get it with 10 minutes to spare.

$17.49, what a bargin

Thank you to the awesome, wise and stunningly handsome Demonbox for Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams! Much appreciated sir!

Oh my goodness! Eleima has bestowed upon me a delightfully shiny copy of Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams! Thank you!

How long does the Steam sale last?

Might have to pick up a card and grab a couple of these deals this weekend if there is still time.

fleabagmatt wrote:

How long does the Steam sale last?

Might have to pick up a card and grab a couple of these deals this weekend if there is still time.

It ends the 5th.

Don't know if it's posted or not, but the FTL devs are selling the game themselves at the same $5 price on their site. You get a DRM free version plus a Steam key. So I recommend that.

Also I would assume they make more money on those sales.

Time to add Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams to my list of "purchased for myself". 10 minutes left on the flash sale, couldn't risk missing it

fleabagmatt wrote:

How long does the Steam sale last?

Might have to pick up a card and grab a couple of these deals this weekend if there is still time.

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/DrMRx.jpg)

Thanks to JonFen for FTL!

Just a reminder, I have:

1x Basement Collection
1x Cave Story+
3x DOTA
1x Jet Set Radio

If anyone wants them!

This thread is terrifyingly quick. In case he sees it, thank you to Nimcosi for Dead Island!

Was the least I could do, Merphle!
In the meantime, I'm living in denial-land, and will draw up the final tally on the final day, not a moment before.

MannishBoy wrote:

Don't know if it's posted or not, but the FTL devs are selling the game themselves at the same $5 price on their site. You get a DRM free version plus a Steam key. So I recommend that.
Also I would assume they make more money on those sales.

Oh gosh, that's really, really tempting... Kinda want to buy it again. Even though I've already gotten a copy through Steam (thanks again, M0nk3yb0y!!!), and gifted two others...
Yes people, that's how good this is, go out and get it!!

Atras wrote:

This thread is terrifyingly quick. In case he sees it, thank you to Nimcosi for Dead Island!

I know! Every morning I wake up, and there's like 200+ new posts.

I was on a very small budget this year which I was able to spend exclusively on gifts, thanks to the kindness of other goodjers.

Kerplunk wrote:

Alright, drawing is closed and the winners have been chosen. Congrats to Breander and Veloxi! They both get a copy of Sleepy Dogs!

Consolation prize:

IMAGE(http://www.wallpaperhere.com/thumbnails/detail/20120508/c8359ff34c6b864303d83e01491166cc.jpg)

Thanks to everyone who entered!

Yaaaaaaay! Thankyew!