Steam Winter Sale 2012 - Seriously Guys, It Was Over Two Months Ago! Move Along!

Brownypoints wrote:

Which is considered the best of the new vegas dlc ?

In order, I liked Old World Blues, Honest Hearts, Lonesome Road, then Dead Money in dead last. If you can only get one, get OWB.

The writing in Old World Blues is the best.

omnipherous wrote:

And I think I've found a taker for me free Civ5, so happy days all round!

Thank you so much! I will definitely make use of it!

Maybe I missed it but was the first day a 48-hour deal? The timer on my screen says "OFFER ENDS IN 24:13:07" but I don't think the titles have changed. Maybe I'm just oblivious. Did they?

Grumpicus wrote:

Maybe I missed it but was the first day a 48-hour deal? The timer on my screen says "OFFER ENDS IN 24:13:07" but I don't think the titles have changed. Maybe I'm just oblivious. Did they?

No it was a 48 hour deal.

Is Rage worth $5 for a mindless shooter?

Koz wrote:

Is Rage worth $5 for a mindless shooter?

I think it is. It's also a really nice looking game.

Koz wrote:

Is Rage worth $5 for a mindless shooter?

Yes, I quite enjoyed it. Mostly for the incredible visuals. id also does the best weapon feeling, in my opinion.

WooT! Thanks for the copy of Rage!!! - now who will get something... /roll dice

New Daily Deals are up.

Arma 2: $15 (50% off)
Max Payne 3: $15 (75% off)
Awesomenauts: $3.39 (66% off)
Portal 2: $5 (75% off)
Sleepy Dogs: $25 (50% off)
Prototype 2: $20 (50% off)

Aaaaand, in my first moment of weakness of the sale, I gifted Awesomenauts to Natus since I already bought it for myself when it was the weekend deal a while back.

Super awesome of SixteenBlue to gift me the Legacy of Rome expansion for Crusader Kings II! Thanks!

Koz wrote:

Is Rage worth $5 for a mindless shooter?

Easily worth $5. I think I paid full price for it and enjoyed myself immensely.

armedbushido wrote:

WooT! Thanks for the copy of Rage!!! - now who will get something... /roll dice

It was your clever tactic of having a Steam name that starts with "a", automatically putting you at the top of the list of friends who had that game in their wishlist. Enjoy!

conejote wrote:
armedbushido wrote:

WooT! Thanks for the copy of Rage!!! - now who will get something... /roll dice

It was your clever tactic of having a Steam name that starts with "a", automatically putting you at the top of the list of friends who had that game in their wishlist. Enjoy!

Nice! Thanks again...

hbi2k wrote:

Aaaaand, in my first moment of weakness of the sale, I gifted Awesomenauts to Natus since I already bought it for myself when it was the weekend deal a while back.

I am honored to be part of your weakness. You, sir, are Awesome!!

I knew awesomenauts could go cheaper than $5.

Eh, I've probably gotten enough play out of it in the last week to justify the extra buck fiddy.

Anyone want to enable me on Sleeping Dogs for PC? I do have a bad ass video card but I was thinking of getting it for PS3. Same price.

JohnKillo wrote:

The writing in Old World Blues is the best.

This. As is the delivery from the voice cast. They got some really good talent to work on that one.

Or an Awesomenauts 3-pack for $6.79, so $2.26 each.

What's the verdict on Max Payne 3 for $15? Is it likely to get cheaper? I probably wouldn't be playing it any time soon..

Copies of Magicka, Bard's Tale, Dungeon Defenders, and Bastion looking for a good home. Message me if interested.

While it isn't on the Steam sale (this cheap yet) Amazon.com has Dishonored for PC at $25 for a few more hours for those who are interested.

Just a heads up to anyone with a data cap. I just bought Max Payne 3, and it is almost 30 gigabytes to download.

Hey; I was cleaning the house for Thanksgiving and found... a Civ 5 Code. Message me if you want it!

3 more flash Deals:

Sim City 4 $5.99
Amnesia $4.99
Tower Wars $4.99

Jasonofindy wrote:

Just a heads up to anyone with a data cap. I just bought Max Payne 3, and it is almost 30 gigabytes to download.

I will never understand anything Rockstar does.

Eldon_of_Azure wrote:

While it isn't on the Steam sale (this cheap yet) Amazon.com has Dishonored for PC at $25 for a few more hours for those who are interested.

After Best Buy dropped it's price for Dishonored to $25 (XBox/PS3/PC), Amazon removed Dishonored from it's flash sale lineup and matched the BB price. It'll likely stay at $25 for both vendors through the weekend.

It's genuinely exciting to watch the two juggernauts fight it out this year.

Picked up Assassin's Creed Revelations on Amazon for like $8. I think I'm done. Although if you haven't ever gotten Gran Turismo 5, it's $10 now till 9 I think.

Argh I forgot about the Steam sale! My pile could have made it through this unscathed. But thanks to this reminder, Max Payne 3 and Darksiders 2 will join the list of never-to-be-played games. Thanks guys....