2016 US Presidential Race Catch All
Wed, 11/07/2012 - 08:03
It would've been all mine, too, if it hadn't been for those meddling kids! And old people. And blacks. And latinos. And women...
...Aannd the race is on!
Who will each side put up? I can only think to eliminate possibilities:
- Mitt Romney: Had his kick at the can. Will devote his time to creating an offshore bank on Kolob.
- Sarah Palin: Unwilling to take time from shooting the fourth season of the hit television show Fargo.
- Colin Powell: Upon first being asked about a 2016 run on TV, will give a slow, sad nod, then throat-punch the interviewer.
- Ron Paul: Included as a sorbet to cleanse the palate.
- Joe Biden: "Hey, why not, right?" One doesn't get to be Joe Biden by having a completely clear view of reality.
- Madam Secretary: Takes a break from public service to practice trying to kill people with a hard stare.
- Michele Obama: Delivers a harder throat-punch than Colin Powell.