2012: Unofficial GWJ Secret Santa 6.0 feat. Trichy Claus

I should be getting my Santee's gifts soon, then I will wrap them up and send out hopefully in the next week or two.

Picking up my gift tomorrow for the Santee! Then shipping it out this week I believe.

After an unnecessarily long bout of indecision, all items have been ordered and will be on their way to REDACTED after they arrive at my place for consolidation.

Shipped the gifts out today. Don't know if they'll have my name on them, though. I shipped them UPS and they do fancy label work.

I will be using Amazon to ship direct so as to avoid unnecessary delay and expense. Sadly, this will mark a non-Krissmas Kukri year, so 2012 will have a Paleoasterisk attached to it.

Well played, Mayans. Well played.

It's on the way!
Um, that's all.

I'm pretty jazzed, thinking I came up with some winning items that my Stantee will enjoy. Stalking was rather difficult this year; the wish list was short, and somehow specifically vague. Or vaguely specific, not sure which fits best. I've mulled over my choices, and have studied several relevant threads ... some of them are like looking for a needle in a haystack, but I ultimately did find very valuable information that helped me decide. So, this morning, I made my selections and things are on their way to me so that I can add a few personal touches before mailing out to my victim. Here's hoping my Stantee doesn't already have the items I've chosen!

I'll relent and also link to my Amazon wishlist.

Since everybody else is doing it, here's some wish list items for me.

Amazon: http://amzn.com/w/313SV63ZQ6FK2
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/bennard...
BGG: http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/...

According to tracking, my Santee should be receive his/her gift tomorrow. Hint, you're on a western coastal state.

WizKid wrote:

According to tracking, my Santee should be receive his/her gift tomorrow. Hint, you're on a western coastal state.

Santee's gift have arrived, will be shipping them soon.

It's time for a not-so-secret Santa gift!

A Steam code for Saints Row: The Third!

XGQIZ-EM6WE-PH2JK

Vrikk wrote:

It's time for a not-so-secret Santa gift!

A Steam code for Saints Row: The Third!

XGQIZ-EM6WE-PH2JK

Yoinked! Thanks, Vrikk!

I got a surprise package yesterday.

IMAGE(http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l573/fieldsofclover/45F93D68-9B09-4D88-AE16-3020A581EF0C-371-000001138739D1E8.jpg)

The other side has my name written in big letters and a wonderful thank you note is included for helping WizKid to unlock his email account when no one else could earlier this year.

I love it and I'm touched!

That's awesome.

I don't have the tracking number on me, but the package to my Santee should have hopefully made it out to Arizona by now, considering how much shipping cost.

The packages arrived the other day for my person. Should get them out early this next week.

I recieved a box of 3 individually wrapped shiny packages yesterday! I haven't opened them yet, will be waiting till closer to xmas or xmas itself, but thanks to whoever my secret Stanta is!

Waiting to order gifts for my santee. #soon

Got all my gifts and goodies together. They should get packaged and mailed today or Monday, depending on scheduling.

So, I've run into some delays in the main gift for my Stantee.

They involve some degree of hand-crafting, and as such can't really be rushed.

I beg my overseas Stantee's pardon, and will do my best to get these to you as soon as possible.

Tanglebones wrote:

Got all my gifts and goodies together. They should get packaged and mailed today or Monday, depending on scheduling.

Same here. Gift is purchased, now I just need to get wrapping paper this weekend and ship it out on Monday. Is it normal to feel this anxious?

shoptroll wrote:
Tanglebones wrote:

Got all my gifts and goodies together. They should get packaged and mailed today or Monday, depending on scheduling.

Same here. Gift is purchased, now I just need to get wrapping paper this weekend and ship it out on Monday. Is it normal to feel this anxious?

I feel less anxious than I did last year, the first time I did it

Tanglebones wrote:
shoptroll wrote:
Tanglebones wrote:

Got all my gifts and goodies together. They should get packaged and mailed today or Monday, depending on scheduling.

Same here. Gift is purchased, now I just need to get wrapping paper this weekend and ship it out on Monday. Is it normal to feel this anxious?

I feel less anxious than I did last year, the first time I did it :P

...
...

Yeah, I've got nothing in response to that.

*slow clap*

Item purchased. It was nowhere on my santee's wish list, but he/she will get what he/she gets and like it.

Well since my Santee's list was kinda vague, you'll get what you get and hopefully you like the items. One item ordered from Alaska, check. the other item I will be making by hand.

Rainsmercy wrote:

Well since my Santee's list was kinda vague, you'll get what you get and hopefully you like the items. One item ordered from Alaska, check. the other item I will be making by hand.

This sounds like the best plan.
And also sounds awesome sauce.

If boogle ever offers you some "sauce" made with "awesome" please decline. For the children.

SallyNasty wrote:

If boogle ever offers you some "sauce" made with "awesome" please decline. For the children.

That's not fair. Keep in mind the sheer amount of folksy wisdom he brings to the table.

shoptroll wrote:

Is it normal to feel this anxious?

I've been asking myself the same question. I have my gift ready to ship and I hope it's something they will enjoy.