- Food, drinks, laughs
- Boardgames, console games
Tekman's pad in Lynwood, WA!
IGWJD this year is October 27th!
Time: From when you get there til' you pumpkin? So 9am-ish to midnight-ish
Play games and have a good time.
RSVP, questionnaire: if you please!
Main International GWJ Day
What I can provide:
- My brother and I live in a 3 bedroom town home in Lynnwood and have room for about 15 people.
- Room enough for 2 to 3 tabletop gaming areas, and I'll rent a couple of inexpensive 30x30 square tables with chairs to accommodate.
- A media entertainment system for movies and music.
- An Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii. Rock Band and Sing Star capable.
- Wireless internet.
- A Kitchen, stove and microwave to cook meals.
- A refrigerator to keep food stuff cool.
Things to note:
- There are two short hair cats that are mostly OK with crowds, but will try to accommodate for the allergic.
- We won't have much in the line of food or drink, but there are a few grocery stores, drive-thrus and restaurants a short drive away.
- We're responsible with our alcohol consumption and will expect guests would be also.
- We don't have much of a patio to enjoy the outdoors, but can BBQ if the weather permits.
- The area is a small gated community with some guest parking, for about 6 cars or so, but we also have room for two cars in our driveway.