Nov 20th brings us the reboot or 2.0 of Darkfall.
Since we really didnt have a proper catch-all before figured i'd create a new one now.
For those that arent familiar with the game:
It's a hardcore pvp MMO. I like to think of it as a more focused predecessor of UO.
* Role-playing, strategy, and shooter action in a MMOG
* The largest handcrafted online world of its kind.
* Over 10 thousand concurrent players per game world.
* The largest MMORPG battles ever - involving thousands.
* Ultimate PvP action, the #1 choice of top players and clans.
* Seamless, zoneless, non-instanced world. No invisible walls.
* No safe zones. Full loot. PvP everywhere with accountability.
* No more leveling. Improve the skills you use.
* Fight on mounts, ships, man cannons and vehicles.
* Siege and conquer cities, build and protect your own.
* Craft any item in the world and put your name on it.
Unholy Wars is bringing in:
* an update to the graphics.
* updated UI (and the crowd goes wild!)
* Agon redesign
* PVE restructured
* revamped character system
because of the new character system everyone is getting to start over again.