Random thing you love right now that doesn't deserve its own thread

I think there are 5 Hansel movies coming out this year (not a joke).

Hansel & Gretel get baked smacks of a movie the studio has been sitting on for a while.

IMAGE(http://www.celebrityclubber.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/hansel.jpg)

"They're *in* the computer?"

Got a package (from Amazon)!

Quintin_Stone wrote:

IMAGE(http://www.celebrityclubber.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/hansel.jpg)

So hot right now.

dejanzie wrote:
Strangeblades wrote:
krev82 wrote:

Canada now has it's first openly gay premier, not elected via the typical route mind you but nonetheless I love that we finally live in a world where that can be a thing.

Yup. It's quite cool.

OK, so maybe the conversation has moved on by now. But still: we had a gay prime minister before it was cool.

Bonus points for fabulous looks too:

IMAGE(http://zizo-online.be/sites/default/files/field/image/ElioDiRupo_premier_0.jpg)

Man, that's one snazzy looking dude. Rockin bowtie, shirt ensemble.

I hate having to be clean shaved for work. I miss my beard dammit!

dhelor wrote:

I hate having to be clean shaved for work. I miss my beard dammit!

Are you sure your location in your avatar is accurate?

Rahmen wrote:
dhelor wrote:

I hate having to be clean shaved for work. I miss my beard dammit!

Are you sure your location in your avatar is accurate?

I sympathize. I think at least 1/4"-1/2" trimmed beards should be allowed. I worked at Fred Meyer for awhile and had to be clean shaven. I hated it. Funny thing is, they allow goatees which is silly. I could never do a goatee.

tuffalobuffalo wrote:
Rahmen wrote:
dhelor wrote:

I hate having to be clean shaved for work. I miss my beard dammit!

Are you sure your location in your avatar is accurate?

I sympathize. I think at least 1/4"-1/2" trimmed beards should be allowed. I worked at Fred Meyer for awhile and had to be clean shaven. I hated it. Funny thing is, they allow goatees which is silly. I could never do a goatee.

I think that is reasonable. I keep mine trimmed down to about 1/4" right now, but I could never, ever do a goatee.

Finally biting the bullet and picking up the X-Wing Miniatures game. It's so much fun, I feel like I should be judged somehow. Yeah.

Rahmen wrote:
dhelor wrote:

I hate having to be clean shaved for work. I miss my beard dammit!

Are you sure your location in your avatar is accurate?

I ummm... huh?

Clearly I've missed something here.

EDIT: And I realize only now I posted that in the Love thread rather than the Loathe thread. /facepalm on that....

dhelor wrote:
Rahmen wrote:
dhelor wrote:

I hate having to be clean shaved for work. I miss my beard dammit!

Are you sure your location in your avatar is accurate?

I ummm... huh?

Clearly I've missed something here.

I believe that this is the joke that was being made:

tuffalobuffalo wrote:
dhelor wrote:
Rahmen wrote:
dhelor wrote:

I hate having to be clean shaved for work. I miss my beard dammit!

Are you sure your location in your avatar is accurate?

I ummm... huh?

Clearly I've missed something here.

I believe that this is the joke that was being made:
:)

Ahh, I see the miscommunication here. Portland ≠ Oregon. Portland may be where most of the votes in Oregon lie, but believe me, the rest of us are not as crazy as those liberal mongrels up there. Most of us actually have some common sense.

Return to P&C whence you came.

Bonus points for fabulous looks too:

IMAGE(http://zizo-online.be/sites/default/files/field/image/ElioDiRupo_premier_0.jpg)

[/quote]

Man, that's one snazzy looking dude. Rockin bowtie, shirt ensemble.[/quote]

I can't help thinking about the Love Boat!
Love those wicked glasses!

carrotpanic wrote:

Return to P&C whence you came.

+1. Very uncalled for.

Decided to work on the 3rd work in progress prototype for my new YouTube project. Wanted to figure out a way to put a proper intro and outro on the video since this is something I hope to eventually get partnership with. Thanks to a trial of Adobe Creative Suite, a couple of great stock clip authors and determination, this has turned out far better than I could have hoped and in far less time. I have never touched After Effects in my life and haven't used Photoshop to any extent since before it was called Creative Suite but what I've got now rivals a great many other YouTubers who have been at this a long time. Of course, I worked with stock templates and didn't start from scratch so I still don't have a fraction of the talent they do but every time I got stuck and figured out something in one of these complicated Adobe tools, it was an awesome little victory rush. I've got a way better start point for this project than I thought I would. I'm hoping to get the latest prototype up on YouTube overnight. I went into this not knowing if I had a shot of making it decent but it feels like it's all coming together.

I love that I just set up my exercise room even though I know that I will probably not be exercising anytime soon.

Alright,

I think I'm too old to even know what a dubstep is, but I thought this was pretty damn funny (Hit the play icon at the top).
http://mumblymumbles.tumblr.com/post...

Also, I like this song.
http://www.tc.umn.edu/~grif0228/maso...

breathable air

boxer briefs

baby's laughter

big changes

I had no idea that My Bloody Valentine had released a new album until my wife mentioned it in casual conversation last night. That must be the best way to find out your favorite band released a new album.

ClockworkHouse wrote:

I had no idea that My Bloody Valentine had released a new album until my wife mentioned it in casual conversation last night. That must be the best way to find out your favorite band released a new album.

Personally, I think it would be nice if we could set up alerts via amazon when X artist releases something new. I missed the new Jukebox the Ghost album by a month.

oilypenguin wrote:
ClockworkHouse wrote:

I had no idea that My Bloody Valentine had released a new album until my wife mentioned it in casual conversation last night. That must be the best way to find out your favorite band released a new album.

Personally, I think it would be nice if we could set up alerts via amazon when X artist releases something new. I missed the new Jukebox the Ghost album by a month.

http://www.albumreminder.com/

Edwin wrote:
oilypenguin wrote:
ClockworkHouse wrote:

I had no idea that My Bloody Valentine had released a new album until my wife mentioned it in casual conversation last night. That must be the best way to find out your favorite band released a new album.

Personally, I think it would be nice if we could set up alerts via amazon when X artist releases something new. I missed the new Jukebox the Ghost album by a month.

http://www.albumreminder.com/

You can get alerts in iTunes too.

oilypenguin wrote:
ClockworkHouse wrote:

I had no idea that My Bloody Valentine had released a new album until my wife mentioned it in casual conversation last night. That must be the best way to find out your favorite band released a new album.

Personally, I think it would be nice if we could set up alerts via amazon when X artist releases something new. I missed the new Jukebox the Ghost album by a month.

If you're coming to PAX East, JTG plays the on Thursday the 21st in Brighton. I'm going. It's easily accessible via public transit.

EDIT: I can also vouch that the opener Pretty & Nice puts on a good show. I saw them with JTG in Philly in 2011.

Gravey wrote:
Edwin wrote:
oilypenguin wrote:
ClockworkHouse wrote:

I had no idea that My Bloody Valentine had released a new album until my wife mentioned it in casual conversation last night. That must be the best way to find out your favorite band released a new album.

Personally, I think it would be nice if we could set up alerts via amazon when X artist releases something new. I missed the new Jukebox the Ghost album by a month.

http://www.albumreminder.com/

You can get alerts in iTunes too.

But then you would have to use iTunes and who would purposely put malware on their computer?

Edwin wrote:

But then you would have to use iTunes and who would purposely put malware on their computer? ;)

+1!

Edwin wrote:
Gravey wrote:
Edwin wrote:
oilypenguin wrote:
ClockworkHouse wrote:

I had no idea that My Bloody Valentine had released a new album until my wife mentioned it in casual conversation last night. That must be the best way to find out your favorite band released a new album.

Personally, I think it would be nice if we could set up alerts via amazon when X artist releases something new. I missed the new Jukebox the Ghost album by a month.

http://www.albumreminder.com/

You can get alerts in iTunes too.

But then you would have to use iTunes and who would purposely put malware on their computer? ;)

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/1tbuGYw.jpg)