Random thing you love right now that doesn't deserve its own thread

KingGorilla wrote:

Remember that when the tax man comes along Sally.

Hey... no need to spoil the fun.

[size=8]I never win anything.[/size]

tuffalobuffalo wrote:
KingGorilla wrote:

Remember that when the tax man comes along Sally.

Hey... no need to spoil the fun.

[size=8]I never win anything.[/size] :(

Good news, tuffalobuffalo! You have just won the internet award for best name that consists of two words that rhyme with each other! I'm afraid there's no prize, because this is the internet, but I can assure you that that in no way diminishes this honor.

Woot!

vRad is reading our stuff super fast tonight; the last two scans I sent to them have had results back within 5 minutes. That's insanely quick.

Kitten livestreaming. Check out the Spice Kittens

Strangeblades wrote:

Kitten livestreaming. Check out the Spice Kittens

I full-screened this and destruct-o-kitty got right up to the monitor to see better. Cat TV!

clover wrote:
Strangeblades wrote:

Kitten livestreaming. Check out the Spice Kittens

I full-screened this and destruct-o-kitty got right up to the monitor to see better. Cat TV!

I'm going to put these kittehs on my 50" plasma. Because, you know, it's what you do.

Goat cheese. I had a dinner salad with it along with some rustic bread with melted goat cheese and pesto.

clover wrote:
Strangeblades wrote:

Kitten livestreaming. Check out the Spice Kittens

I full-screened this and destruct-o-kitty got right up to the monitor to see better. Cat TV!

I have put this full screen on my 2nd monitor and am waiting for the cats to notice. Unfortunately it's sleeping-kitty-tv right now.

double post for kitty cuteness

Oh, this is creepy good stuff. Windows 95 Tips

IMAGE(http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab221/Strangeblades/Capture1-1.png)

Strangeblades wrote:

Oh, this is creepy good stuff. Windows 95 Tips

IMAGE(http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab221/Strangeblades/Capture1-1.png)

Pairs well with your new avatar. Scared the bejesus out of me.

Strangeblades wrote:

Oh, this is creepy good stuff. Windows 95 Tips

These are great.
IMAGE(http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcdnrxeybz1rehruqo1_500.png)

Friend of mine from high school posted put this up on Facebook. Her fiance is in it once or twice, and say what you will about the song itself, but the kids in the video look like they're genuinely having fun and I thought that was pretty great.

Also, while I don't have any kids nor have any plans to, everyone I've talked to has nothing but good things to say about the staff there.

Thin_J, that made me happy, but then the thought of sick kids made me sad, but then the thought of them receiving great care made me happy once more. Maybe I'm still feeling the dust after reading Athros' posts. (warning, potential for outright tears).

I also love that everything appears to be going well for him and his family now. (<-- OMG SPOILERZ)

m0nk3yboy wrote:

Thin_J, that made me happy, but then the thought of sick kids made me sad, but then the thought of them receiving great care made me happy once more. Maybe I'm still feeling the dust after reading Athros' posts. (warning, potential for outright tears).

I also love that everything appears to be going well for him and his family now. (<-- OMG SPOILERZ)

It's cool, it's cool. I guess I can handle these spoilers. I guess.

I did just have the most amazing sandwich. It's called the Yardbird. It was delicious and a half. There may have been beer. And mushrooms. but not a kaser roll. yeah.

So thanks for the reminder Trichy. I owe a few people I love a trip to Slows BBQ downtown.

For those wondering. Pulled Pork, Pulled Chicken, in Carolina Style Mustard sauce, grilled mushrooms, cheese, and usually bacon on a bun.

KingGorilla wrote:

So thanks for the reminder Trichy. I owe a few people I love a trip to Slows BBQ downtown.

For those wondering. Pulled Pork, Pulled Chicken, in Carolina Style Mustard sauce, grilled mushrooms, cheese, and usually bacon on a bun.

OOOOHHHHH, take me! That is some of the best bbq I've had EVER! If you want to be full for at least a 24hr period consume the Triple Threat Platter by yourself.

Strangeblades wrote:

Oh, this is creepy good stuff. Windows 95 Tips

IMAGE(http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab221/Strangeblades/Capture1-1.png)

Fun fact - that site appears to be attributed to the guy who went as Lemon Demon a few years back. You know, he of The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny and Geeks in Love.

Dark chocolate with pomegranate bits in it. This stuff is seriously good (for breakfast - not that I did that or anything).

TigerBill wrote:
KingGorilla wrote:

So thanks for the reminder Trichy. I owe a few people I love a trip to Slows BBQ downtown.

For those wondering. Pulled Pork, Pulled Chicken, in Carolina Style Mustard sauce, grilled mushrooms, cheese, and usually bacon on a bun.

OOOOHHHHH, take me! That is some of the best bbq I've had EVER! If you want to be full for at least a 24hr period consume the Triple Threat Platter by yourself. :)

Your grandchildren will be born full after eating that. Just be sure you order the Mac and Cheese along with it. Should be called Crack n Cheese.

Mimble wrote:

Dark chocolate with pomegranate bits in it. This stuff is seriously good (for breakfast - not that I did that or anything).

Have you seen dark chocolate raisinets yet?

Mimble wrote:

Dark chocolate with pomegranate bits in it. This stuff is seriously good (for breakfast - not that I did that or anything).

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Love that stuff.

ClockworkHouse wrote:
Mimble wrote:

Dark chocolate with pomegranate bits in it. This stuff is seriously good (for breakfast - not that I did that or anything).

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Love that stuff.

That sounds great.. except for the chocolate part

ClockworkHouse wrote:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

It's like a Hitchcock movie! Run, Tippi, run!

Not a random love, but certainly didn't need its own thread: Tyrian. My better half. For stepping forward once again, without a single complaint, to act as a home-nurse, come the end of the month. He's done this for me before, and I get humbled every time I remember it. Here we are again, about 6 years later, and it's going to be more of a pain in the ass, with a much longer recovery period.

I can't work for a month - He doesn't flinch. I'm very anxious and torqued-up about it - Not a frown. He's going to have to carry me to various locations around the house (again)... Not so much as a sigh. It's going to cost us a chunk of funds - He shrugs. I don't know if people know this, but Tyrian is one of the most amazing people ever.

And he's a good kisser.

Quintin_Stone wrote:

And he's a good kisser.

Dangit, Quintin! Why you gotta bring up your tryst with him now?

I'm happy for you that you got to kiss him, and Imma let you finish, but Tyrian is the best husband of all time!

Quintin_Stone wrote:

And he's a good kisser.

I've got pics, to the highest bidder!