Official Team Fortress 2 Game Nights (PC)

Stand by the heavy when your buff banner is active.

Wasn't the buff banner range increased greatly for MvM?

I was so glad to be back with a mouse and keyboard. Only issue it is seems my headset might be dying on the right side. Gotta hit the ear piece a few times for the sound to come back.

Also, hope that they get around to creating a new minimum on selling crates because at the price most of them are going now, you almost aren't even getting pennies for them.

Edit: How much does a single digit crate go for? I've got a few ones from when they started this whole crate business that I never opened and I've decided to finally part with them, be it the market place or some way.

ukickmydog wrote:
Psych wrote:
fleabagmatt wrote:

Wanted to heal mannes. Steam would rather crash repeatedly. Instead I shall heal myself with these bottles of beer.

We all missed you. We gathered around your frozen body and sung songs of mourning.

Shut up Psych :)

Jerks have hearts too

Mex wrote:

Jerks have hearts hattes too :(

There. Much better.

Mex wrote:

Jerks have hearts too :(

I take it back, spies have no heart, no souls, and they probably don't cast reflections on mirrors

I feel like there is something I'm supposed to be doing tonight. I just can't seem to recall what that might be...

Nuean wrote:

I feel like there is something I'm supposed to be doing tonight. I just can't seem to recall what that might be...

Let's all meet on the pub tonight and maybe we'll figure it out !

Man I can't even remember the last time I went pyro just to try an slow down the enemy spy, soooo annoying! And he still kept stabbin people >_<

Nuean wrote:

I feel like there is something I'm supposed to be doing tonight. I just can't seem to recall what that might be...

Doing whatever you can to make Psych angry?

Nuean wrote:

I feel like there is something I'm supposed to be doing tonight. I just can't seem to recall what that might be...

Kill mannes? DON'T MIND IF I DO!

IMAGE(https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgUSBxlbB1PDKtbUPu1MFz8pPDIT9vDtnhVYy2P2c8m7WVNSNM)

Stupid server kicked my twice last night. Both times it wouldn't let me back in until i switched the port I went through in my steam launch options. I had no problems when I tried to join other servers, just the pub...

Weapon thoughts:

Been having fun landing a rocket and a shotgun shell at the same time on a target. What about a RL or Shotgun that conferred a minicrit when the shotgun damage came within a second or so of the rocket damage? It takes some timing to pull of and encourages weapon swapping.

Equalizer with grenades taped to it. Thrown weapon, timed detonation, sticks to stuff.

Mex wrote:
Nuean wrote:

I feel like there is something I'm supposed to be doing tonight. I just can't seem to recall what that might be...

Let's all meet on the pub tonight and maybe we'll figure it out !

Man I can't even remember the last time I went pyro just to try an slow down the enemy spy, soooo annoying! And he still kept stabbin people >_<

Man. I felt like I wasn't being that effective last night. I guess I was mistaken. More spy for me then!

Psych wrote:
Mex wrote:
Nuean wrote:

I feel like there is something I'm supposed to be doing tonight. I just can't seem to recall what that might be...

Let's all meet on the pub tonight and maybe we'll figure it out !

Man I can't even remember the last time I went pyro just to try an slow down the enemy spy, soooo annoying! And he still kept stabbin people >_<

Man. I felt like I wasn't being that effective last night. I guess I was mistaken. More spy for me then!

sh*t.

Psych wrote:

Man. I felt like I wasn't being that effective last night. I guess I was mistaken. More spy for me then!

Spy5

IMAGE(http://www.topcultured.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/internet-high-five.jpg)

FlamingPeasant wrote:

Weapon thoughts:

Been having fun landing a rocket and a shotgun shell at the same time on a target. What about a RL or Shotgun that conferred a minicrit when the shotgun damage came within a second or so of the rocket damage? It takes some timing to pull of and encourages weapon swapping.

Equalizer with grenades taped to it. Thrown weapon, timed detonation, sticks to stuff.

I dunno, but I feel the Soldier just doesn't get any good "sidegrades", every decent soldier I see is rocking the default launcher, I guess that extra 4th rocket really makes the difference. The other ones have good ideas but ehhh...

Mex wrote:
FlamingPeasant wrote:

Weapon thoughts:

Been having fun landing a rocket and a shotgun shell at the same time on a target. What about a RL or Shotgun that conferred a minicrit when the shotgun damage came within a second or so of the rocket damage? It takes some timing to pull of and encourages weapon swapping.

Equalizer with grenades taped to it. Thrown weapon, timed detonation, sticks to stuff.

I dunno, but I feel the Soldier just doesn't get any good "sidegrades", every decent soldier I see is rocking the default launcher, I guess that extra 4th rocket really makes the difference. The other ones have good ideas but ehhh...

What about more rockets, but a bit weaker? The soldier has always been weaker in drawn out fights, and better with quick encounters.

The Direct Hit is a pretty good sidegrade for taking out sentries. It doesn't really facilitate a playstyle, though. For that you need the Rocket Jumper.

I'd love to see a Rocket Jumper with faster rate of fire, a larger clip, and faster weapon switching. Make the Soldier an explosive Scout.

Seems to me the games are starting later? My timezone is -4 ...

ukickmydog wrote:

Stupid server kicked my twice last night. Both times it wouldn't let me back in until i switched the port I went through in my steam launch options. I had no problems when I tried to join other servers, just the pub...

Were you playing third sniper? I bet it was MyBrainHz.

Mex wrote:
FlamingPeasant wrote:

Weapon thoughts:

Been having fun landing a rocket and a shotgun shell at the same time on a target. What about a RL or Shotgun that conferred a minicrit when the shotgun damage came within a second or so of the rocket damage? It takes some timing to pull of and encourages weapon swapping.

Equalizer with grenades taped to it. Thrown weapon, timed detonation, sticks to stuff.

I dunno, but I feel the Soldier just doesn't get any good "sidegrades", every decent soldier I see is rocking the default launcher, I guess that extra 4th rocket really makes the difference. The other ones have good ideas but ehhh...

I've been a long-time devotee to the Black Box, but that fourth rocket really does make a difference sometimes. Recently I've been rocking the Original more often than the Black Box.

Psych wrote:
Mex wrote:
Nuean wrote:

I feel like there is something I'm supposed to be doing tonight. I just can't seem to recall what that might be...

Let's all meet on the pub tonight and maybe we'll figure it out !

Man I can't even remember the last time I went pyro just to try an slow down the enemy spy, soooo annoying! And he still kept stabbin people >_<

Man. I felt like I wasn't being that effective last night. I guess I was mistaken. More spy for me then!

I think they were talking about that pube spy who was towards the top of the leader board....

Wakim wrote:

I think they were talking about that pube spy who was towards the top of the leader board....

Let us speak no more of pube spies.

Psych wrote:
Mex wrote:
Nuean wrote:

I feel like there is something I'm supposed to be doing tonight. I just can't seem to recall what that might be...

Let's all meet on the pub tonight and maybe we'll figure it out !

Man I can't even remember the last time I went pyro just to try an slow down the enemy spy, soooo annoying! And he still kept stabbin people >_<

Man. I felt like I wasn't being that effective last night. I guess I was mistaken. More spy for me then!

Hooray!

Wish I'd could join up and shoot some mannez, wear some hattez...just got up early for work, same deal tomorrow and day after. Blech

Happy birthday, Psych!

I never want to play against you on your birthday again!

I'm still collecting my backstabbed/exploded/perforated internal organs!

Exclamation point!

Spoiler:

happy birthday, manne

T-Prime wrote:
Mex wrote:
FlamingPeasant wrote:

Weapon thoughts:

Been having fun landing a rocket and a shotgun shell at the same time on a target. What about a RL or Shotgun that conferred a minicrit when the shotgun damage came within a second or so of the rocket damage? It takes some timing to pull of and encourages weapon swapping.

Equalizer with grenades taped to it. Thrown weapon, timed detonation, sticks to stuff.

I dunno, but I feel the Soldier just doesn't get any good "sidegrades", every decent soldier I see is rocking the default launcher, I guess that extra 4th rocket really makes the difference. The other ones have good ideas but ehhh...

I've been a long-time devotee to the Black Box, but that fourth rocket really does make a difference sometimes. Recently I've been rocking the Original more often than the Black Box.

If I take one of the 3 shot launchers I feel like I have to take the shotgun as well. The banners are nice but you really need 4 rockets or you have to be very accurate and careful not to take on more than one or two people at once. I don't like the BB simply because of how easy it is to poof rockets.

Man, I need to play more medic. I managed to take down a heavy medic pair with my saw and Sam healing me. Makes me feel badass.

I just told my wife "I have to check on the TF2 gossip" as I clicked on this thread

and she responded "Did you hear? The bomb guy is sleeping with the sneaky guy." as a hypothetical example of such gossip.

Archangel wrote:
Wakim wrote:

I think they were talking about that pube spy who was towards the top of the leader board....

Let us speak no more of pube spies.

Hate when a pube spy gets stuck on the bar of soap.