Official Team Fortress 2 Game Nights (PC)

yabbie wrote:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/saekigumo

Yey! Thanks~! :3

Invite sent. Just join us on the pub. Have a microphone ready, as we do talk lots

Sparhawk wrote:

Invite sent. Just join us on the pub. Have a microphone ready, as we do talk lots

Thanks!!

In retrospect, I should have turned off my viewmodel so you could see the other two sentries.

IMAGE(http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/1136287278644886766/A84EF96355D371C44E4565B98B2ED76BF0B18ED0/)

This is more than a game. This is performance art.

(I also saved the replay where a spy is running around sapping them all and they're too busy SAVING THE SENTRIES!!! to kill him. )

FYI. Since I'm sure 95% of pubbies that join Pub 2.0 don't read the motd I've implemented this.

IMAGE(http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t22/Gumbie84/440_screenshots_2012-09-09_00001Large.jpg)

It won't show to admins who join, but it will to everyone else.

nice

Very nice movie

No degrading remarks? How am I supposed to have fun?

Gumbie, FYI, that message does seem to show to admins.

Cyranix wrote:

Gumbie, FYI, that message does seem to show to admins.

Or maybe you're not an admin? dun dun dunnnnnnn

Gumbie wrote:

FYI. Since I'm sure 95% of pubbies that join Pub 2.0 don't read the motd I've implemented this.

IMAGE(http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t22/Gumbie84/440_screenshots_2012-09-09_00001Large.jpg)

It won't show to admins who join, but it will to everyone else.

I noticed that when I hopped on earlier. I also noticed it kicked someone who didn't agree to it/click 'close'. I like it

Props to Brouhaha for setting up a MvM match, though we ultimately gave up on the 6th wave.

Gumbie wrote:

So this is awesome.

http://www.tf2logs.com/logs/23445

I can upload a server log and that site takes all the data, breaks it down, and makes it readable. It also (if the map is supported) shows kills and deaths in an overhead map view. I've installed the supplemental stats plugin to get more info in the future logs.

IMAGE(http://f.cl.ly/items/0g173P2h2O3O3n1s0A1P/Capture.PNG)

What a winner!

Gumbie Pub 2.0 Patch notes

* Fixed admins seeing rules message.
* Fixed rules timer kicking people after 120 seconds.

Gumbie wrote:

FYI. Since I'm sure 95% of pubbies that join Pub 2.0 don't read the motd I've implemented this.

IMAGE(http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t22/Gumbie84/440_screenshots_2012-09-09_00001Large.jpg)

It won't show to admins who join, but it will to everyone else.

No griefing? Welp, I guess ukick can't play this game anymore

Mex wrote:

No griefing? Welp, I guess ukick can't play this game anymore

Ah, but I'm an admin, so I don't see the message. Therefore, I am free to grief.

It was good to get a little play time on Saturday afternoon. I kinda felt bad that Wolfen kept wasting kritzes and ubers on me, though, I wasn't making much use of them. Not that he had much other choice. I think we had a good demo on our team and not a whole lot else. Running around with 8 points of health in front of a crossbow medic who won't heal you is always a good time.

It is done

From Gameservers wrote:

Re: Server Subscription Cancellation

Hello "MEX YOU AWESOME BASTARD",

We have set your requested subscriptions to cancel as requested. If you experienced any troubles with our service, please let us know as we always strive to improve our service.

Bill Joyner
Gameservers.com
"Maxjulian"

To check or update the progress of your ticket, please login to your account at https://my.gameservers.com.

Goodbye, good ol' scrappy OG pub, so many good times were had. Gumbie carries the torch now!

Mex wrote:

It is done

From Gameservers wrote:

Re: Server Subscription Cancellation

Hello "MEX YOU AWESOME BASTARD",

We have set your requested subscriptions to cancel as requested. If you experienced any troubles with our service, please let us know as we always strive to improve our service.

Bill Joyner
Gameservers.com
"Maxjulian"

To check or update the progress of your ticket, please login to your account at https://my.gameservers.com.

Goodbye, good ol' scrappy OG pub, so many good times were had. Gumbie carries the torch now! :drink:

21 gun salute
IMAGE(http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z240/ahlert1/21-Gun-Salute.gif)

ukickmydog wrote:
Mex wrote:

It is done

From Gameservers wrote:

Re: Server Subscription Cancellation

Hello "MEX YOU AWESOME BASTARD",

We have set your requested subscriptions to cancel as requested. If you experienced any troubles with our service, please let us know as we always strive to improve our service.

Bill Joyner
Gameservers.com
"Maxjulian"

To check or update the progress of your ticket, please login to your account at https://my.gameservers.com.

Goodbye, good ol' scrappy OG pub, so many good times were had. Gumbie carries the torch now! :drink:

21 gun salute
IMAGE(http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/7310/cpyukonfinal0003.png)

Fixed.


Goodbye old friend, you will be missed. Except for your lag.

T-Prime wrote:

Props to Brouhaha for setting up a MvM match, though we ultimately gave up on the 6th wave.

Yeah, I thought we had it there a couple times. NExt time!

Team Fortress 2, Day of Defeat: Source and Half-Life 2: Deathmatch Updates Released
September 10, 2012 - TF2 Team

Updates to Team Fortress 2, Day of Defeat: Source and Half-Life 2: Deathmatch have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
Source Engine Changes (TF2, DoD:S, HL2:DM)

Fixed a bug that allowed malicious servers to execute restricted console commands on players
Fixed a bug that allowed malicious servers to prevent players from executing console commands

Yeah... one of those boring updates...

MANNES! HATTES! GENITALIA SERVER!

[consults translation dictionary]

...PRIVATE SERVER!

I wanted to do some maintenance on my laptop. Now TF2 is going down to 20FPS and lower, lots of times. Making it unplayable all the way for me.
Is it the update? Or am I going to have to open up my laptop again? I didn't touch any ventilators or cables to that...so it's weird.
But too much of a coincidence as well. Let me know what you guys experience with this latest update.

mmm already know it's the laptop....damn. bbl

somehow the problem went away....saving me quite some pain.
Had fun on the pub GO ENGIE!

Yep, I should have known better than to rejoin on Upward, one of two maps I always, always hate playing with this group.

Yeah I'm not crazy for upward but a lot of GWJers seem to like it so I'll play it. Had to leave because I was on phone and wasn't being very useful :s

Not sure what exactly happened but at one point I ran into pyro BrianHz and I shot him and he reflected my rocket and I went in the air and then he hit me with a crit flare before I could do anything, it was pretty pro. Then he taunted : p

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/4eA75.jpg)

Wow, we played 2fort. Not sure why or how. I mean, I was drunk, but I don't know that anyone else has an excuse.

I sucked sniping tonight, but all engy cp_steel was fun.

Gumbie wrote:

I sucked sniping tonight, but all engy cp_steel was fun.

And ironically difficult because of a level 3 sentry.