Let's get ready to scribble! It's the August Throwdown: (a wee bit early, because I'll be out of town on the 1st.) Throwdown suggested by: FridgeGremlin!.
The Challenge: Write a story using only dialogue, with no blocking or set direction. Try to avoid long monologues and exposition. Here's Terry Bisson doing it right.
Ground Rules for August Throwdown:
- Complete an entire story arc using only dialogue.
- Any genre.
- Any number of distinct characters.
- Post the story somewhere else.
- Link to it in this thread.
- Read and opine on other people's stories
- Make suggestions for September's challenge!