Aside from the GWJ Conference Call (which everyone should listen to, every week, it's in your contract by the way), there are a number of other Goodjer podcasters out there. I'd like to take roll and allow them all to have a place where folks can see what's available from fellow Goodjers and we can talk about all the good stuff that's available for your podcasting pleasure.
If you have a podcast or are part of a podcast, make a post about it. It would be nice to give the name, where people can get it, what it's about, its schedule, stuff like that. If you've listened to a Goodjer podcast and want to comment on it, feel free.
This thread is not about general podcast suggestions or "recommend me a podcast"; there are quite a number of those elsewhere on the forums. The idea here is to discover and discuss podcasts with fellow Goodjers on them, not talk about the latest A Life Well Wasted.
I'll keep a list in the OP so people have somewhere to find all of these in one place.
- Partners in Lag with pneuman and Asz: Videogaming discussion and news - currently on hiatus
- That's What She Said with SommerMatt: Discussion about the TV series The Office - currently periodically released
- The Easy Button with Duoae and Nightmare (tboon): Videogaming discussion - comes out every so often
- I Hope You Die Radio with casual_alcoholic: Comedy with discussion about videogaming, TV, movies, comics, etc. - released: every two weeks, on Sundays
- Three Moves Ahead with Troy Goodfellow, rabbit, and Rob Zacny: Strategy videogames (primarily) - released weekly on Wednesday or Thursday
- Jumping the Shark with ubrakto and William Abner: Videogaming discussion - released weekly on Mondays
- Striving with Certis: "Spiritual seeking without the fluff" - released weekly on Sundays
- HatchetJob with various GWJ people: Videogaming discussion - released periodically
- Core Elements with weswilson: Interviews with game developers - released weekly on Thursdays
- The Shaft - with weswilson: a podcast devoted to Minecraft - released weekly on Mondays
- Principled Uncertainty - with demonbox: "focuses on talking about ethereal ideas through the filter of everyday media" - released periodically
- PixelCast - with Pretendbeard: Videogaming discussion - released "fortnightly"
- Library Police Podcast - with trichy: Book and general entertainment discussion - released weekly, early in the week (Sun.-Tues.)
- Game Out Loud - with Bottle: General game discussion - released weekly