SWTOR: GWJ Sith Guild, Imperial Paper Pushers Catch-All

ahahaha i totallu forgot about that but coincidently, I'm here and playing LoL

mumble info:

GWJBHA.mumbleserverhost.com:23519
pass:laserchicken

ahahaha i totally forgot about that but coincidentally, I'm here and playing LoL

mumble info:

GWJBHA.mumbleserverhost.com:23519
pass:laserchicken

Are you... are you drunk, Oily?

Reaper81 wrote:
Are you... are you drunk, Oily?

Working on it. Thanks for asking!

oilypenguin wrote:
OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

What:The Great GWJIPP Ice-Breaking LoL Event
When: Saturday, September 10th at 2pm EST until we stop

Here's the deal. I know most of you, most of you know me. Cool, right? Yeah. But we don't know everyone and we'll be spending a lot of time together if this game EVER comes out. Best to start hating one another now, yeah? =)

So let's play some LoL. It's fun, it's free and it's awfully Sithy if you think about it.

You've got almost a month to learn how to play but if you just want to download it the day before, that's ok too. I'm betting we'll be a pretty wide range of skills, so a lot of fun should be had.

Also, we'll be using our mumble server for chat so get that configured as well. I'll put up the info for that once we get closer to the date.

This is what we were talking about =)

Shockingly, my summoner name is oilypenguin. friend me up.

Are pants still present?

FYI, penguin:

SWTOR wrote:

We are thrilled to announce that we have begun the second phase of our Pre-Launch Guild Program!

With Phase 2: Alignment, we are introducing new features which allow guilds to set their allegiance with other guilds in The Old Republic. Now a guild leader, along with members who have the proper permissions, can select up to three guilds as either Allies or Adversaries, depending on their faction affiliation. Qualifying guilds that are marked as Allies and Adversaries of other guilds will have the highest chance of being placed in the game together, allowing these guilds to coexist on the same server.

Another feature being implemented with Phase 2 is the ability for guild leaders and members with the proper permissions to invite friends to join their guild via email. You can start recruiting new members today!

To learn more about guilds in The Old Republic, check out the Guilds Game System page for details, and to search for or join a guild, visit the Guild HQ now! Also be sure to visit the Guilds FAQ for answers to commonly asked questions.

From http://www.swtor.com/news/news-artic...

Me thinks we should be adversaries with those silly light-side GWJers.

Yup, already done. I posted in the TOR catch all =)

Just give me a GD release date! It is almost October. Can they really announce a release date only two months before it comes out? Seems like they'd want some more ramp up time for ad campaigns and such, or the game will not be out until next year.

Left the guild for the time being, but i'll be back:)

Sooo when do they bring guilds into the beta, I want in!

ELewis17 wrote:
Just give me a GD release date! It is almost October. Can they really announce a release date only two months before it comes out?

I think they really don't know right now and it will all depend on this new build that will hopefully be released soon. Then they'll open up the beta weekends again and really stress the servers and that'll tell them if they need to delay it til next year or not.

Rainsmercy wrote:
Sooo when do they bring guilds into the beta, I want in!

Apparently they've already done this with a couple guilds. But not everyone in the guild gets an invite.

We found it interesting that 2 of us who were guild leaders were invited at the same time.

ranalin wrote:
We found it interesting that 2 of us who were guild leaders were invited at the same time.

Oh yeah? I find it suspicious! How did you pay them off, Ranalin?

Wembley wrote:
ranalin wrote:
We found it interesting that 2 of us who were guild leaders were invited at the same time.

Oh yeah? I find it suspicious! How did you pay them off, Ranalin?

I have a hard time typing standing up because it hurts when i sit.

ranalin wrote:
Wembley wrote:
ranalin wrote:
We found it interesting that 2 of us who were guild leaders were invited at the same time.

Oh yeah? I find it suspicious! How did you pay them off, Ranalin?

I have a hard time typing standing up because it hurts when i sit.

Yeah, well. IPP's GM didn't get invited.

Yeah, well. IPP's GM didn't get invited.

Good will always triumph because evil is dumb!

Just signed up. Really excited.

So, I'm back. I preordered again. However, I can't register my key for whatever reason. It keeps giving me an error. I'm assuming it's due to my previously cancelled pre-order.

tuffalobuffalo wrote:
So, I'm back. I preordered again. However, I can't register my key for whatever reason. It keeps giving me an error. I'm assuming it's due to my previously cancelled pre-order.

Actually there's a new EA rule against buffalo-Jedi. sorry.

StaggerLee wrote:
tuffalobuffalo wrote:
So, I'm back. I preordered again. However, I can't register my key for whatever reason. It keeps giving me an error. I'm assuming it's due to my previously cancelled pre-order.

Actually there's a new EA rule against buffalo-Jedi. sorry.

The must have seen me being ridden...

Hey folks! I'm looking to report in for duty with the Empire. I think I tried to sign up some time ago but it appears not to have 'taken'?

Can someone shoot an invite to IPP to 'whoisdialogue' on the site?

Thank you kindly.

Update: I finally found the 'apply to this guild' button. So, did that again.

all pending applications are approved. Welcome, new minions.

Mwahahahahahaha.

Now I just have to decide if I'm going to go for the Obvious 'DarthHack' or something more subtle.

Yeah, I don't know if I'm going to start with Tangle or Gravemold

Are there going to be titles for characters? If so, you people naming yourselves Darth* are going to feel silly when you get a darth title and your character name is Darth Darth*.

Brilliant! I shall be Darth Darth!

Can I be Darth Darth Darth Darth, then? Like Major Major Major Major!

StaggerLee wrote:
Can I be Darth Darth Darth Darth, then? Like Major Major Major Major!

Wembley wrote:
Are there going to be titles for characters? If so, you people naming yourselves Darth* are going to feel silly when you get a darth title and your character name is Darth Darth*.

Yes there are titles and you too can be one of the many redundant Darth Darth's