Frarkin frogohs frapulisim wste doior

Don't cross the memes!

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/vk5wR.jpg)

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/godJ7.jpg)

Aaron D. wrote:

Eight pages and no one has asked to see a pic of the chubby chick?

Wow.

It's because we have no problem believing it happened and don't need the pics to prove it.

Paleocon wrote:
Aaron D. wrote:

Eight pages and no one has asked to see a pic of the chubby chick?

Wow.

It's because we have no problem believing it happened and don't need the pics to prove it.

Plus, the only dignity I have left stems from keeping her image in secret...

Of all The Words on their own, I especially love how this one sounds

abesti

Latin, or Italian. Maybe Spanish, no one will ever know. No one needs to know.

abesti

IMAGE(http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/4/24/zKemuwmAekmvbSaMT38aew2.jpg)

Dimmerswitch wrote:
Floomi wrote:

Commandments. Immediately.

Done.

:O

Holy crap. Epic, shameful drunkenness reaches new levels!

kexx wrote:
Dimmerswitch wrote:
Floomi wrote:

Commandments. Immediately.

Done.

:O

Holy crap. Epic, shameful drunkenness reaches new levels!

Many Congrats to you, Exalted one.

I mean The Words when I say:
erbnew inune saty. abesti,
Shalalm Baskur

Paleocon wrote:

It's because we have no problem believing it happened and don't need the pics to prove it.

Who said anything about not believing him?

Gravey wrote:

Don't cross the memes!

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/vk5wR.jpg)

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/godJ7.jpg)

I'm glad to see Vinnie's getting work.

groan wrote:

Of all The Words on their own, I especially love how this one sounds

abesti

Latin, or Italian. Maybe Spanish, no one will ever know. No one needs to know.

FWIW, "abest" is Latin for "He's not here."

I've busted out laughing at this thread a few times, but seeing Vinnie make an appearance just put me over the top!

Baskur Al Shalalm!

In 2000 years will this be identified as the origins of a new religion? Will Kexx be considered the Prophet and drunken ramblings the new method of achieving enlightenment or the Kexxness?

Hmm, food for thought, food for thought. Shalalm Baskur

Man, I love this thread!

Shalalm Baskur to all!

Strangeblades wrote:

food for thought. Shalalm Baskur

But you repeat yourself.

In all honesty, Shalalm Baskur refers to a moment of quiet contemplation and peace, not unlike when you rest your head on the plentiful bosom of a large woman post-coital, not bitli stt shmed.

Blind_Evil wrote:

I actually think Shalalm Baskur should belong to the community. It really does sound like a foreign greeting.

I nominate this as the official GWJ membership signal for PAX East next year.

Shalalm Baskur everyone.

Or as they say in southie: Shahlahm Bahskur

I like this one a lot:

kincher skolfax wrote:

IMAGE(http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/0b8/f30/503/resized/ryan-gosling-meme-generator-hey-girl-frarkin-frogohs-frapulisim-wste-doior-aff33f.jpg)

Shalalm baskur.

For shame, tanstaafl, you have spoken The Words incorrectly. Thou shalt not misspell the misspelled words.

Fantastic. Made my week.

Fickin di itall, indeed.

erbnew inune saty

Next year in Shalalm Baskur?

Frarkin Frogohs, when the Shalalm baskur!

Rubb Ed wrote:

Frarkin Frogohs, when the Shalalm baskur!

hmm...

IMAGE(http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i453/czpv/atshalam.jpg)

CheezePavilion wrote:

Nails it

Is Shalalm an issue?

Does it have to baskur?

oogabaskur?

IMAGE(http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/7591/dosequisshalambaskur2.jpg)

Malor wrote:

For shame, tanstaafl, you have spoken The Words incorrectly. Thou shalt not misspell the misspelled words.

I had to look at it several times before I found it. Glad someone caught it. Is fixed now. I hope.

tanstaafl wrote:
Malor wrote:

For shame, tanstaafl, you have spoken The Words incorrectly. Thou shalt not misspell the misspelled words.

I had to look at it several times before I found it. Glad someone caught it. Is fixed now. I hope.

Isn't that the point of our new Two-Day-Old-Cult-Forever-Shall-It-Be-Known-As? It's not about the misspellings. It's about the msspellings. That's how you acheive.

Gravey wrote:
CheezePavilion wrote:

Nails it

:nicekiss:

+1

Rubb Ed wrote:
Gravey wrote:
CheezePavilion wrote:

Nails it

:nicekiss:

+1

Darmok. And Jalad. At. Wste Doior.

I'm not sure if I should be happy or sad I am unable to achieve this level of drunkenness.