Frarkin frogohs frapulisim wste doior

I only got to see one performance, though I grabbed some CD's. I missed some of the better performance by not going Thursday and Friday, but I didn't expect the event to be as big as it was.

That does seem like a pretty bad ass band.

I probably drank too much tonight. Bad for playing CK2. Also bad for watching complicated TV.

Noooo, yellek found out!! But how?!?!

Quintin_Stone wrote:
Noooo, yellek found out!! But how?!?!

Treachery!

Next time don't make your wife your Spymaster.

W-W-W-Wste doior!!

Tonight I'm at home drinking alone for no good reason other than I haven't done it in a long while, but unlike most times, it feels good. A mix of good chocolate porter and good rum(sailor jerry as I learned from our sister show 'dgradio') and now a good oatmeal stout. I got so many good beers over Christmas, I haven't had to buy anything for a while.

Anyway, my point of the post was that I was thinking about things. That people tend to push specialization. "If you can see yourself doing anything but X, then you're not passionate enough for X". I hate this sentiment. I have so many passions I want to pursue, why should I limit myself to one? I'm sure results get bettetr (alright, I was correctin up til' now as htat's my way, but it seems anti-this thread")(). Results... are probably betterwhen you focus on one thing, but that's dumb.! Period exclamation! I want to design games, (like half the nerdy populi), but I start to feel bad mingling ith the indie Vancovuer crowd(klei, slick, etc) when I'm not as single focused as them. It will prbably take me a year or so to get enough coding skill to start making my own games, (except for board games), butr I also want to ave a music carreer and a writing carreer. I on't cvare if they get me money. I mean, the dream would be getting paid for any obne of my dream careers, but if I can produce content for others to enjoy, I'd be so happy. That's my goal. (this ice cream is delicious- I hope beer doesn't hurt ipad screens cause I spilled- Siri just asked me a question-shut up siri. Okay so whnere was It.?

New paragraph makes every thing tcleariers. No backspacging. Even within game developemtn I want to make so many games. I want to make artsy fartsy Jblow games. I want to make games that are accesible wto people with color blindnmess, and two feeet, and yet I haven't exactly grasped moving a square around in C++n cause it's all linked lists right now. Let me move a suqare likeit's mario! Nothing else is as interestng(it's kind a interesting!). Meand ym firglef and I almost beat Fezm , the damn super secret extra red cubes are hard though. All that other stuff, rumors about algorithms, is bs. You don't need algorithms to 200% the game, not a typo, 200% the game. It's jsut... treating it more like a written puzzle, not like what a game would expect of you. Do some basic cryptography, learn a new language. It's not that hard. Braid wasn't either(super braghg0) I beat Braid in like 4 hours from when I very first started it. You just really have to think out the box and like now speedruns are what I do each month.... worw off topic.

If you don't drinkbeer, try it, unless you can't tolerate gluten, then... well try gluten-free beer. I tried one at PAX and it was alright, not anything special.

.................................................................................................(pretened these dots are being printed at the rate a 300 baud moedem would printem)

GAME LOADED! VELCOME TO RUSSIAN ZORK~!
>
>quit
>aww ytou're no fun.

Alright... that/... is a clear sign of wrapiping oup. My main point was... I want to do so many thigns. Everyone should tackle all the thigns they want. I want to make games, I want to be a rapper, I want to write audio dramas. So many hipsterish (blech) things I want to apaprently do. I won't let anyone hold me back,so excpect a GWJ single about this place at some point. It'slll be like:

We're all Gamers
and we got jobs
don't know what you expect
but we ain't a bunch of slobs
if you lookin' for corn
y'know we got the cobs
if you want a horror movie
we suggest the freakin' blobs.

That was really bad...

You know we've all got jobs
Buying games is so our style
When the Steam sale hits
Y'know we're adding to the pile

We're sharing all our problems
from politics to controversy
If we see a coffee grinder
we always show our mercy

We always greet each other
with "Hello, Shalalm Baskur"
If you don't follow along
We'll insist that you concur

....

Okay sign off. Umm, do what you love, even if it's three things. Even if it takes you three times as long to do them because oyu can't focus.

When I'm back in Vancouver, around April or May, I will most likely be holding board game nights if my place can accommodate it, so Vancouverites shouyld come. I'll be in Winnipeg in July, so I excpect Certis to do a board game night again if y'know, that cool(canadaian politeness), this time I will not cut the game short. and maybe bring a prototype of zomething I've been working on. Are there minnesotan goodjers? I will be there for Warped that month as well, so y'know, if you;'re going we should meet up.

Y'know what needs this much whitespace separated from the rest?
I love GWJ

-That guy what calls himself Delerat(and uses a psychonauts d-pic that needs updating... really)

P.S. XCOM Classic Ironman is EASY once you figure out your priorities.
P.S.S Sleeping Dogs has an annoying button input limit on mouse and keybaord which keeps annoying me. Beep beep beep, you're pressing too many buttons, our baby game can't handle it!

I love GWJ

And we love you Delerat.

But don't update your avatar. I won't know who you are anymore.

Shalalm Baskur GWJ! I have had many shots of cheap whiskey and am on an iDevice so hilarity will ensue!

The problem with the field I work in is its too goddamn incestous. Spent the evening wide inking with my ex boss who wants me to come work for him again. I didn't leave on bad terms, but am not sure I want to go back.

avggeek wrote:
Shalalm Baskur GWJ! I have had many shots of cheap whiskey and am on an iDevice so hilarity will ensue!

The problem with the field I work in is its too goddamn incestous. Spent the evening wide inking with my ex boss who wants me to come work for him again. I didn't leave on bad terms, but am not sure I want to go back.

I like to imagine this is from my time zone. I also like to imagine that "wide inking" is a night of drunkenly getting full body tats. Of course it is Singapore.

LiquidMantis wrote:
avggeek wrote:
Shalalm Baskur GWJ! I have had many shots of cheap whiskey and am on an iDevice so hilarity will ensue!

The problem with the field I work in is its too goddamn incestous. Spent the evening wide inking with my ex boss who wants me to come work for him again. I didn't leave on bad terms, but am not sure I want to go back.

I like to imagine this is from my time zone. I also like to imagine that "wide inking" is a night of drunkenly getting full body tats. Of course it is Singapore.

Full body tats in Singapore are reeeeeeally expensive. Cheap whiskey on the other hand is not.... Ow, my head

There is nothingIlikemorethan liking stuff. LIke Bad Hare Strong Ale. And Hidden Canyon redwine. ghea Cheap but good stuff. Thewine Imean.

My cat is crying for food ans stuff. It must feed. ThatMoore'scommercial is pretty sweet. There's a bald guy with a beard who should be an acgtor. That mofo is badass.

Once again my brain has failed me. So, in response and with universal consent of the UN, beer has replaced my brain. All Hail The Queen.

I'm in the warm zone.

I'm partially wasted and fully inside Brooks, AB.

Strangeblades wrote:
I'm partially wasted and fully inside Brooks, ABESTI.

ftfy

Dewars 12 yr old is surprisingly tasty. Give it a try!

Strangeblades wrote:
My cat is crying for food ans stuff.

Kitty can't have my stuff!!!

Radical Ans wrote:
Strangeblades wrote:
My cat is crying for food ans stuff.

Kitty can't have my stuff!!!

right

Alright... that/... is a clear sign of wrapiping oup. My main point was... I want to do so many thigns. Everyone should tackle all the thigns they want. I want to make games, I want to be a rapper, I want to write audio dramas. So many hipsterish (blech) things I want to apaprently do. I won't let anyone hold me back,so excpect a GWJ single about this place at some point. It'slll be like:

Robert Heinlein wrote:
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.

Hehe, Words quoting Heinlein.

My vodka glass is empty. Probably for the best. I hate being sick.

Quintin_Stone wrote:
Hehe, Words quoting Heinlein.

My vodka glass is empty. Probably for the best. I hate being sick.

Stick with beer

Strangeblades wrote:
I'm in the warm zone.

Ewww...

Can I join?

Man from humidity wants to join the warm zone? Sounds moist.

garion333 wrote:
Strangeblades wrote:
I'm in the warm zone.

Ewww...

Can I join?

Got a bottle and a half of scotch?

3rd nights of a 4 day destination wedding. Goods whisky, some rum (kexx can tell you how Hobbes2099 and rum are all gargantuan no-no) and a few shots of Mescal.

Be spent lots of money and gotten disproportionately drunk ( and not in the good way).
Tomorrow should the big wedding. Lots of booze will enter the body. Will take pictures, will post any that are actually focused or show anything.

Note : autocorrect feels like cheating in this thread.

Citizen86 wrote:
garion333 wrote:
Strangeblades wrote:
I'm in the warm zone.

Ewww...

Can I join?

Got a bottle and a half of scotch?


In me, I think. Or at least I did last night. I now have the hangover and possibly-broken foot to prove it.

Citizen86 wrote:
Quintin_Stone wrote:
Hehe, Words quoting Heinlein.

My vodka glass is empty. Probably for the best. I hate being sick.

Stick with beer


The two items weren't related, I have a chest cold.

Quintin_Stone wrote:
Citizen86 wrote:
Quintin_Stone wrote:
Hehe, Words quoting Heinlein.

My vodka glass is empty. Probably for the best. I hate being sick.

Stick with beer


The two items weren't related, I have a chest cold. :lol:

Beer should fix that

Citizen86 wrote:
Quintin_Stone wrote:
Citizen86 wrote:
Quintin_Stone wrote:
Hehe, Words quoting Heinlein.

My vodka glass is empty. Probably for the best. I hate being sick.

Stick with beer


The two items weren't related, I have a chest cold. :lol:

Beer should fix that

For a chest cold? No no, hard liquor is best for a chest cold. Knocks you and the chest cold right the eff out

CptDomano wrote:
Citizen86 wrote:
Quintin_Stone wrote:
Citizen86 wrote:
Quintin_Stone wrote:
Hehe, Words quoting Heinlein.

My vodka glass is empty. Probably for the best. I hate being sick.

Stick with beer


The two items weren't related, I have a chest cold. :lol:

Beer should fix that

For a chest cold? No no, hard liquor is best for a chest cold. Knocks you and the chest cold right the eff out :D


You're welcome.

You should probably double the whiskey amount just to be safe, though.

Chumpy_McChump wrote:
Citizen86 wrote:
garion333 wrote:
Strangeblades wrote:
I'm in the warm zone.

Ewww...

Can I join?

Got a bottle and a half of scotch?


In me, I think. Or at least I did last night. I now have the hangover and possibly-broken foot to prove it. ;)

The warm zone is a state of mind. That being said the door's wide open and the welcome mat is out in front.