Garden Ninja! Choose your tag!

You can't just pull a pun like "Blind Fernery" out of your ass, you know. I'm being robbed!

I really liked Herbaceous Creeper =(

Looks like Tilling you softly wins. I'm not sure it's what I would have chosen, had I decided myself. But a vote is a vote. I think I'll use one of the others I like as my location.

Nah, a vote is completely non-binding! It's your choice.

Maq wrote:
I really liked Herbaceous Creeper =(

Grounds Creeper?

Garden Ninja wrote:
Looks like Tilling you softly wins. I'm not sure it's what I would have chosen, had I decided myself. But a vote is a vote. I think I'll use one of the others I like as my location.

So the top voted is "Tilling you softly" - what do you like that tops that?

Oh, and just because you let people vote doesn't mean you live in a democratic garden, where their tags reign supreme. You could totally pick something like Rhubarb Assassin and people would be fine - it's your tag that you earned, thus your decision.

Quintin_Stone wrote:
Nah, a vote is completely non-binding! It's your choice.

Spoken like a true Ron Paul supporter!

At the time, I wasn't sure which I liked the most, which I why I put it to a vote. Although, after thinking though these are my top three.

Those petunias never saw me coming.
Composting The Corpses of Lesser Men
Crouching Tiger Lily, Hidden Snapdragon

I think I'll go with "Those petunias never saw me coming"

Crouching Tiger Lily, Hidden Snapdragon

This is made of pure win.

Yeah, I'm revoting for Snapdragon.

Crouching Tiger Lily, Hidden Snapdragon

Garden Ninja wrote:
At the time, I wasn't sure which I liked the most, which I why I put it to a vote. Although, after thinking though these are my top three.

Those petunias never saw me coming.
Composting The Corpses of Lesser Men
Crouching Tiger Lily, Hidden Snapdragon

I think I'll go with "Those petunias never saw me coming"

Nooooo! I was so close to winning another delicious ham!

ClockworkHouse wrote:
Quintin_Stone wrote:
Nah, a vote is completely non-binding! It's your choice.

Spoken like a true Ron Paul supporter!


Haha. I may be a libertarian, but I'm not a Ron Paul supporter.

The Taggening: It Hath Come!

This petunia never expected it. Congrats!

LouZiffer wrote:
This petunia never expected it. Congrats!

Danke!

Garden Ninja wrote:
The Taggening: It Hath Come!

Booyah! I think that's at least tag #5 for me (maybe 6). <- victory dance

I see that you worked in another tag suggestion into your location. Well done, sir.

93_confirmed wrote:
Nooooo! I was so close to winning another delicious ham!

I resemble that remark!

Epic garden troll.

Nice hmm...!!!

Very Congrats Ninja...!!!

Gardening is a matter of your enthusiasm holding up until your back gets used to it. Gardening requires lots of water - most of it in the form of perspiration. So just make your garden beautiful with professional landscapers Los Angeles

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

Yes, very congrats, Ninja.

/stab

Spammer never saw me coming either.

Best spam necro EVAR!

MrDeVil909 wrote:
Best spam necro EVAR!

SPAM, it can withstand even the sands of time (especially if you lose that f*cking key off the side).