Giant Bomb Bomb-All

Vector wrote:

Patrick is 28

If you hadn't told me, I would've thought he was barely 20 due to how young he looks. And his new goatee looks almost fake, haha.

I can relate though. I've always looked younger than my age, which is a curse when you're actually young, but a blessing once you pass 30.

MeatMan wrote:

I've always looked younger than my age, which is a curse when you're actually young, but a blessing once you pass 30.

Good, I'll keep that in mind.

Mmmm, sheep head.

So jealous of that Iceland video. My girlfriend and I went there for a week about a year ago and it was one of the best trips ever. Such an amazing country. I counted well more than a dozen places in that video that we went as well. I want to go back there so badly.

I really wish Drew could've created a video package like this during his trip to North Korea.

Fantastic package, though.

SWEET MUSKY DOUGHNUT LOVE.

Warning: they talk about video games this week, right out of the gate.

trueheart78 wrote:

Warning: they talk about video games this week, right out of the gate.

And then the Super Mario Bros movie...

And Hanna-Barbera cartoons. This is probably the closest we'll come to the Marilyn Manson cartoon they crave:

trueheart78 wrote:

Warning: they talk about video games this week, right out of the gate.

I don't even know them any more!

Parallax Abstraction wrote:
trueheart78 wrote:

Warning: they talk about video games this week, right out of the gate.

I don't even know them any more!

Don't worry. They quickly gets to where they need to be.

Edward 40hands preformance art may be the most genius thing ever.

Finally decided to pay for an annual subscription. Between the ads and the t-shirt coupon, I think I just got myself a great pre-mother's day gift

trueheart78 wrote:

Finally decided to pay for an annual subscription. Between the ads and the t-shirt coupon, I think I just got myself a great pre-mother's day gift :)

And all the premium videos. Some of those are my favorite. Old PC games, TNTs, lots more!

Well, TNTs are archived on their Twitch page. I'm still tempted to pay but I haven't had the time to watch any videos in two weeks.

Unprofessional Fridays is where it's at.

Vector wrote:

Well, TNTs are archived on their Twitch page. I'm still tempted to pay but I haven't had the time to watch any videos in two weeks.

I just got tired of seeing ads everywhere. If I can get rid of ads by supporting them, then yeah, I'm fine. Easier than remembering to install adblock everywhere

These genetically enhanced podcasts are ruining the industry.

trueheart78 wrote:

These genetically enhanced podcasts are ruining the industry.

Not as much as breaking embargos. I hear those can get pretty messy when it happens.

BIOFORGE IS AMAZING.

The problem with playing a MOBA is when the S.O. see's you playing a MOBA...

WHY IS PATRICK ON EVERY GOD DAMN QUICK LOOK?

I was beginning to wonder that myself.

iaintgotnopants wrote:

WHY IS PATRICK ON EVERY GOD DAMN QUICK LOOK?

Because he's the one most interested in trying out different genres and games.

Vector wrote:
iaintgotnopants wrote:

WHY IS PATRICK ON EVERY GOD DAMN QUICK LOOK?

Because he's the one most interested in trying out different genres and games.

This. And he's not interested in trying sports games like Jeff and Vinnie are.

Vector wrote:
iaintgotnopants wrote:

WHY IS PATRICK ON EVERY GOD DAMN QUICK LOOK?

Because he's the one most interested in trying out different genres and games.

FPS is "different"? (Dust 514, Metro: Last Light, Cry of Fear)

MeatMan wrote:

FPS is "different"? (Dust 514, Metro: Last Light, Cry of Fear)

Compared to what FPS titles Jeff is willing to play? Absolutely.

Without Patrick there, they wouldn't have quick looks of half of the variety of games they do.

MeatMan wrote:
Vector wrote:
iaintgotnopants wrote:

WHY IS PATRICK ON EVERY GOD DAMN QUICK LOOK?

Because he's the one most interested in trying out different genres and games.

FPS is "different"? (Dust 514, Metro: Last Light, Cry of Fear)

I didn't necessarily mean different for us but, rather, for him. He's willing to jump out of his comfort zone.

kuddles wrote:
MeatMan wrote:

FPS is "different"? (Dust 514, Metro: Last Light, Cry of Fear)

Compared to what FPS titles Jeff is willing to play? Absolutely.

Without Patrick there, they wouldn't have quick looks of half of the variety of games they do.

Yup. Since he joined the crew there has been a huge influx of Quick Looks of different types of games. Mostly indie stuff but a bunch of other stuff as well.

And whatever, Cry of Fear was one of the funniest Quick Looks this year.