Borderlands 2 Catch-All

AnimeJ wrote:
Thin_J wrote:

Randy Pitchford just tweeted codes for all three systems actually.

PC code: KBCJ3-KX9B6-XTBJT-TT33B-C9ZR3

I just used it and it still works for now.

Code still works as of this post, just used it as well.

Still work as I typed.

Ah, flesh.

Edit: Please see previous page. I am not a satanist.

I missed today's codez.

I didn't want any free purples anyway. Only noobs need that sh*t.

Whoever it was that warned against the "Lost Treasure" quest earlier in the thread, you weren't kidding. That quest sucks. I strongly suggest getting it with somebody that knows how to or to just use a guide.

ahrezmendi wrote:

Michael Mamaril just gave me this:

I've looked for him the last couple times I've played but haven't been able to find him. He's in Sanctuary, right?

Scored this little beauty from the slot machines in Sanctuary.
IMAGE(http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/576716484870905053/E582FBBDB6C380F0AD5DD902CBB90F1D3F33A634/)

Also popped the gold chest and scored a wonderfully nimble Fire Sniper rife, which Dahl ruined by forcing it to fire 5 rounds when scoped. Really wish there was a toggle for some of that.

Tagged.

I love the Jakobs revolvers so much. I haven't found one *quite* that good yet, but I've cycled through quite a few as they always seem to be the most fun and effective pistols for me.

iaintgotnopants wrote:
ahrezmendi wrote:

Michael Mamaril just gave me this:

I've looked for him the last couple times I've played but haven't been able to find him. He's in Sanctuary, right?

When he actually spawns, yes. I've checked every NPC in Santuary at least a dozen times over the last few days, and he's never been there. Judging by comments from PC gamers on the official forums, it seems that there is less than a 10% chance that he'll spawn when you go to Sanctuary. But Xbox players were reporting that he'd spawn almost every time, which is surely a bug considering that everytime he does spawn, he gives you a free blue (or better) item.

Spoiler for a nice Jakobs pistol:

Spoiler:

If you do the Lynchwood sidequests, the Sheriff drops a nice pistol

MeatMan wrote:
iaintgotnopants wrote:
ahrezmendi wrote:

Michael Mamaril just gave me this:

I've looked for him the last couple times I've played but haven't been able to find him. He's in Sanctuary, right?

When he actually spawns, yes. I've checked every NPC in Santuary at least a dozen times over the last few days, and he's never been there. Judging by comments from PC gamers on the official forums, it seems that there is less than a 10% chance that he'll spawn when you go to Sanctuary. But Xbox players were reporting that he'd spawn almost every time, which is surely a bug, considering that everytime he does spawn, he gives you a free blue (or better) item.

I've never seen him. Not once in all the times I've been to Sanctuary; I go *everywhere* in town every time I'm there, too.

iaintgotnopants wrote:
ahrezmendi wrote:

Michael Mamaril just gave me this:

I've looked for him the last couple times I've played but haven't been able to find him. He's in Sanctuary, right?

If you are on PC he is a rare spawn, but he is in Sanctuary.

If you are on Console, he is always around, unless that's been fix.

MeatMan wrote:

When he actually spawns, yes. I've checked every NPC in Santuary at least a dozen times over the last few days, and he's never been there. Judging by comments from PC gamers on the official forums, it seems that there is less than a 10% chance that he'll spawn when you go to Sanctuary. But Xbox players were reporting that he'd spawn almost every time, which is surely a bug considering that everytime he does spawn, he gives you a free blue (or better) item.

Wow, I'm on ps3, but I'm getting him every time. I better take full advantage while I still can.

Best grenade EVAR

IMAGE(http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/1136288549551008856/2632180E723A9EC5A53DAA413594425A5E0DD7BD/)

I basically throw it and run for the hills

I found a tweak that will allow you to increase the difficulty of the game by simulating extra players. Loot also scales up as a nice bonus.

http://www.gamefront.com/borderlands...

AnimeJ wrote:

Spoiler for a nice Jakobs pistol:

Spoiler:

If you do the Lynchwood sidequests, the Sheriff drops a nice pistol

MeatMan wrote:
iaintgotnopants wrote:
ahrezmendi wrote:

Michael Mamaril just gave me this:

I've looked for him the last couple times I've played but haven't been able to find him. He's in Sanctuary, right?

When he actually spawns, yes. I've checked every NPC in Santuary at least a dozen times over the last few days, and he's never been there. Judging by comments from PC gamers on the official forums, it seems that there is less than a 10% chance that he'll spawn when you go to Sanctuary. But Xbox players were reporting that he'd spawn almost every time, which is surely a bug, considering that everytime he does spawn, he gives you a free blue (or better) item.

I've never seen him. Not once in all the times I've been to Sanctuary; I go *everywhere* in town every time I'm there, too.

Like Manach said, he's a semi-rare spawn (I've seen him 3 times out of about 7 sessions). If he does spawn, he will be standing right beside the black market, and he'll give you a single gun.

EDIT: Also, I totally pwned Lobster in a duel tonight. His turret didn't even have time to fully deploy. He'll lie and tell you I didn't, but demonbox was there, he can attest to it.

iaintgotnopants wrote:

Whoever it was that warned against the "Lost Treasure" quest earlier in the thread, you weren't kidding. That quest sucks.

I told you!

That day on the subway, what did I say to you? What were my words to you? Maybe it was your time to lose. You didn't think so.

ahrezmendi wrote:

Like Manach said, he's a semi-rare spawn (I've seen him 3 times out of about 7 sessions). If he does spawn, he will be standing right beside the black market, and he'll give you a single gun.

This guy that was standing in Scooter's garage?

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/VwlkI.jpg?1)

Before I took this pic he gave me a blue sniper rifle. Or is there another guy as well? I've seen him several times on PC, but I've also played a bunch.

CptGlanton wrote:
SocialChameleon wrote:

Speaking of good touch, you might want to pack some extra controller batteries if you're using that gun. Apparently it turns on perma-rumble, which I thought was a TCR violation, but I guess it either isn't or Gearbox got a waiver.

Late to the thread, but I'm on almost every night these days, maining a L30 Commando. Gamertag is the same as the forum name.

As someone who is always trying to manage wrist and hand fatigue and soreness with gaming, I'd find permanent rumble nearly unforgivable.

Yes, I'm sure you can turn rumble off altogether. But the information rumble conveys is necessary (when it's done properly), and I want to make the point here that these are important issues for some of their customers.

To follow up on this, yes, equipping Good Touch turns on rumble for as long as it's equipped, at a very low motor speed. However, it stops when you shoot, and stays off until the next time you have it active.

ahrezmendi wrote:

If he does spawn, he will be standing right beside the black market, and he'll give you a single gun.

Again, ps3 and I get him ALL THE TIME, but he shows up all over the place. In moxxi's, in scooter's, downstairs by the guy that does the elemental weapons demo, inside the crimson lance hq (ground floor), and up the stairs that dead end next to claptrap's secret stash are just the ones I remember off the top of my head, but I'm pretty sure there are others. So if you're never seeing him, it may be worthwhile to at least check those places.

juv3nal wrote:
ahrezmendi wrote:

If he does spawn, he will be standing right beside the black market, and he'll give you a single gun.

Again, ps3 and I get him ALL THE TIME, but he shows up all over the place. In moxxi's, in scooter's, downstairs by the guy that does the elemental weapons demo, inside the crimson lance hq (ground floor), and up the stairs that dead end next to claptrap's secret stash are just the ones I remember off the top of my head, but I'm pretty sure there are others. So if you're never seeing him, it may be worthwhile to at least check those places.

Only time I've found him was by in Dr. Zed's clinic.
----------
Thought that this was a fun little Easter egg.

Spoiler:

It's the QR Code

Is it just me or do Lab Rats suck? For some reason they're hard as hell for me to crit with my sniper rifle. I shoot in the crit circle (highlighted by my assassin skill) but I crit maybe 1/3rd of the time I do that. I think their shoulder gets in the way or something. They have a whole crap ton of health and if they do that eye-beam thing on you, it's lights out.

juv3nal wrote:
ahrezmendi wrote:

If he does spawn, he will be standing right beside the black market, and he'll give you a single gun.

Again, ps3 and I get him ALL THE TIME, but he shows up all over the place. In moxxi's, in scooter's, downstairs by the guy that does the elemental weapons demo, inside the crimson lance hq (ground floor), and up the stairs that dead end next to claptrap's secret stash are just the ones I remember off the top of my head, but I'm pretty sure there are others. So if you're never seeing him, it may be worthwhile to at least check those places.

I found this out doing some searching the interwebs. If you are using BL2 on PC he is a 10% rare spawn in Sanctuary, but pre-lift off on consoles he is 100% spawn. After lift off consoles go to 10% spawn rate as well. I am just past getting back to Sanctuary and searched for him in all the locations I knew about and then searched online for all locations possible. Apparently there was one that I didn't know about and that was Scooter's Garage. But even then he wasn't there. So I dug deeper and uncovered that there is a difference in spawn rates between consoles and pc version of the game. Hope this helps some folks out.

man, taking down those flying vehicles when you're up close and on foot is so satisfying. the way they lurch around when they're at low hp and then kinda break into pieces as they fall is the best.

cheeba wrote:

Is it just me or do Lab Rats suck?

Not just you. Hate those guys.
Edit: The ones that slowly charge aren't so bad... unless they get too close. Fire deals with them pretty good. The ones that give me the most trouble immediately start throwing stuff. I don't know what the hell they are chucking, but the first one kills my shields and anything after that is a world of hurt.

As a Mordecai player in BL1

Spoiler:

RIP Bloodwing :(

So which Twitter feeds do I need to follow to get these Shift codes?

By the way, here's a guide to all the cryptic ability text you find on high-end items: Special Weapon Effects

Happytime Harry wrote:

As a Mordecai player in BL1

Spoiler:

RIP Bloodwing :(

Spoiler:

Oh nooooooo, my little buddy!

Manach wrote:
iaintgotnopants wrote:
ahrezmendi wrote:

Michael Mamaril just gave me this:

I've looked for him the last couple times I've played but haven't been able to find him. He's in Sanctuary, right?

If you are on PC he is a rare spawn, but he is in Sanctuary.

If you are on Console, he is always around, unless that's been fix.

He most definitely does not spawn every time on consoles. It took me several tries to finally get him to spawn (and yes, I checked everywhere each time).

Wayfarer wrote:

Best grenade EVAR

IMAGE(http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/1136288549551008856/2632180E723A9EC5A53DAA413594425A5E0DD7BD/)

That's Level 4! Craziness.

I've put in 40 hours and never even seen an orange that wasn't a set quest reward.

Not that I really mind. It'll come, in time.