Borderlands 2 Catch-All

Jeez, I go to watch Batman and miss out on the 4-pack deals.

Is there another one? Count me in please, although I probably can't be the buyer this time.

Stele wrote:

Jeez, I go to watch Batman and miss out on the 4-pack deals.

Is there another one? Count me in please, although I probably can't be the buyer this time.

so...

me
Stele
??
??

Ugh, usual price hike in Oz, so I might be down for a 4-pack.

I'll go check to see that my paypal account is still functioning when I get home from work and commit one way or the other then.

jonfentyler wrote:
Stele wrote:

Jeez, I go to watch Batman and miss out on the 4-pack deals.

Is there another one? Count me in please, although I probably can't be the buyer this time.

so...

me
Stele
??
??

I'm game for one if you're OK waiting for me to paypal you on the 31st.

AnimeJ wrote:
jonfentyler wrote:
Stele wrote:

Jeez, I go to watch Batman and miss out on the 4-pack deals.

Is there another one? Count me in please, although I probably can't be the buyer this time.

so...

me
Stele
??
??

I'm game for one if you're OK waiting for me to paypal you on the 31st.

I'm fine with it.

Cool deal. Once the pack's rounded out, PM meh your paypal and you'll have cash when I have it

I'm interested in getting into a 4 pack deal for sure.

jonfentyler wrote:
AnimeJ wrote:
jonfentyler wrote:
Stele wrote:

Jeez, I go to watch Batman and miss out on the 4-pack deals.

Is there another one? Count me in please, although I probably can't be the buyer this time.

so...

me
Stele
??
??

I'm game for one if you're OK waiting for me to paypal you on the 31st.

I'm fine with it.

Tscott wrote:

I'm interested in getting into a 4 pack deal for sure.

So that's 4? PM us with PayPal details when you grab it jonfen.

shoptroll wrote:

I'll also head up a 4 Pack for anyone (non-coffee grinder) who's interested.

$40 to get a slot. PM me for PayPal information.

EDIT: 2 slots left!

Still got a spot?

Stele wrote:

So that's 4? PM us with PayPal details when you grab it jonfen.

Sorry. I got in with Shoptroll's 4 pack. I'm sure you'll find another willing 4th...

I'm in for a 4 pack if there is a slot left...

I'm in for a spot in a 4 pack as well.

PMs sent to AnimeJ and Stele. 1 spot left. I know there are others interested, I'm just going by who has posted first!

Redwing, did you get in with Shoptroll's 4-pack?

Still need in on a 4-pack.

I'm online at work if anyone wants to get this done today.

fangblackbone wrote:

I'm in for a 4 pack if there is a slot left...

FSeven wrote:

Still need in on a 4-pack. I'm online at work if anyone wants to get this done today.

Stengah wrote:

I'm in for a spot in a 4 pack as well.

And I'm 4. Who's buying?

I just bought it. First 3 people to PM me for my PayPal address (or just send me a message on Steam) and send me $40 get it.

Please remember when sending the PayPal money to send it as a "gift".

I'll be looking for a 4pack come Tuesday (payday).

P.S. And why do some of you take such issue with coffee? Smokers I could understand discriminating against, but there's so few of them left anyway...

Oops! Don't forget to let me know what email address you sent me money from and also your Steam name so I can link the two and be sure I'm sending the gift to the right person.

If you haven't already added me: http://steamcommunity.com/id/fseven

1 more Preorder left!

I wanted to thank Cyrax for our 4-pack. Borderlands2 is my last day-1 purchase of 2012. I'm so hype now!¡!¡

Every time I see new messages in this thread I get excited for new information but instead it's just filthy socialism.

4 packing is capitalism, bitch:P

Gosh i can't wait for this game to come out....i'm as stoked for it as i was for D3 and i still love D3....

Fuzzballx wrote:

4 packing is capitalism, bitch:P

If by "capitalism" you mean, "pooling resources to distribute items equally among all members."

LobsterMobster wrote:
Fuzzballx wrote:

4 packing is capitalism, bitch:P

If by "capitalism" you mean, "pooling resources to distribute items equally among all members."

Claptraps are socialist.

LobsterMobster wrote:

If by "capitalism" you mean, "pooling resources to distribute items equally among all members."

I guess by "socialism" you mean "forming an ad hoc corporation so that founding members can benefit from volume purchase discounts."

I'll claptrap YOUR socialist. Wait, I'm doing it wrong.

LobsterMobster wrote:
Fuzzballx wrote:

4 packing is capitalism, bitch:P

If by "capitalism" you mean, "pooling resources to distribute items equally among all members."

That's a funny way of saying "let the market decide".

Can we keep the "political" "discussions" to the P&C "forum"? I "want" more Borderlands 2 "talk".

IMAGE(http://pcmedia.ign.com/pc/image/article/111/1118988/borderlands-claptraps-new-robot-revolution-20100908092713462-001.jpg)

LiquidMantis wrote:

IMAGE(http://pcmedia.ign.com/pc/image/article/111/1118988/borderlands-claptraps-new-robot-revolution-20100908092713462-001.jpg)

Buaaaahahaha!!!

Edit: I added the quote for the new page.

4-pack all gone now