NFL 2011 Week 17

Giants
Titans
Chiefs
Chargers

Wildcard: 49ers over the Rams

Hating Dallas: It brings the world together.

boogle wrote:

Hating Dallas: It brings the world together.

I'll drink to that.

You non-Texans don't know the half of it. Freaking Dallas.

And let's go, Texans! Win this one!

My early choice: Jets vs. Dolphins and Panthers vs. Saints. I couldn't get the Ravens game why? Meh.

I think I may play some BF3 instead.

Jets v Dolphins or Bears v Vikings?

Apparently the NFL doesn't care about Hasslebeck, because Houston just sacked him well after he let go of the ball. Not that I mind the no-call, but the double standard is ridiculous no matter who you cheer for.

garion333 wrote:

My early choice: Jets vs. Dolphins and Panthers vs. Saints. I couldn't get the Ravens game why? Meh.

I think I may play some BF3 instead.

Ah, the Ravens don't play until late and then I get to watch the Broncos. Not that they'd show anything else around here.

I know these early games have playoff implications, but it seems all the really good stuff is in the late games.

Fedaykin98 wrote:

Apparently the NFL doesn't care about Hasslebeck, because Houston just sacked him well after he let go of the ball. Not that I mind the no-call, but the double standard is ridiculous no matter who you cheer for.

Then we get called for a late hit out of bounds that was retarded. Glad to see the home cooking in full effect.

Somewhat surprising, but Tony Gonzalez will play one more season. Can't blame him or the Falcons after the type of season he's had, but they should probably draft his replacement.

Do the Falcons have any draft picks this coming year?

Christ, the Titans are playing like sh*t. If Houston scores on this possession I'm probably turning this one off to save my blood pressure.

garion333 wrote:

Somewhat surprising, but Tony Gonzalez will play one more season. Can't blame him or the Falcons after the type of season he's had, but they should probably draft his replacement.

Do the Falcons have any draft picks this coming year? :P

Maybe Julio Jones can play TE.

Every time Hasselbeck gets sacked I'm praying he doesn't get up. The Locker era is way, way overdue.

Gumbie wrote:

Every time Hasselbeck gets sacked I'm praying he doesn't get up. The Locker era is way, way overdue.

Christian Ponder just got hurt in the Bears/Vikings game, maybe Hasselback is next?

Dan Carpenter's 58 yard field goal could've been a 62 yarder and they're playing in Miami. Wow.

I'm finding Delhomme's play to be quite nice.

Gumbie wrote:

Every time Hasselbeck gets sacked I'm praying he doesn't get up. The Locker era is way, way overdue.

Been saying that for weeks in FF too. Every time Locker gets in, Nate Washington just catches TD after TD. Yet Hasselbeck can't find Washington to save his life.

Mwahahaha. Trickeration by the 49ers.

I love Harbaugh.

Fedaykin98 wrote:

I'm finding Delhomme's play to be quite nice.

Delhomme sucks our defense makes all QBs look like pro bowlers.

Aww poor Jets.

Now the Giants can knock the other jerk Ryan out of the playoffs tonight. That would be nice.

I don't know about this new tactic where the Pats let the other team score all their points in the first quarter so they don't have to worry about the rest of the game.

FFS, refs. Even the announcers think that was a joke. Stop giving the Rams a chance to win. They already lost the #1 pick, this game doesn't matter. :p

Whoa, thought game was over, but we just recovered a fumble.

Oh Gumbie...

And my in-laws too. Poor Titans fans...

Texans blow a two point, twice. Wow.

Wow.

Wow. Terrible ending. Really like our chances next week if the Titans get in, though.

Holy crap, Flynn is over 400 yards with 5 TDs. Time for Rodgers to get out of the way?

It's too bad Jared Allen couldn't get another sack. Be nice for that record not be defined but that "sack" Strahan got on Favre.

Fedaykin98 wrote:

Wow. Terrible ending. Really like our chances next week if the Titans get in, though.

Even with the win I doubt we get in. Cincinnati may lose, but with the Jets losing we still need Oakland and Denver to win.