Battlefield 3

Applying for the platoon as Rothving, just a heads up so someone can approve me please.

I am so, so jealous of all you bastards.

Tomorrow = father in law exiting homestead -> brief work period -> game collection -> cherry coke and BF3 til my eyes bleed/baby cries*

* "baby" = wife and/or actual baby, whoever cries first/loudest

MABILCO wrote:

I am so, so jealous of all you bastards.

Tomorrow = father in law exiting homestead -> brief work period -> game collection -> cherry coke and BF3 til my eyes bleed/baby cries*

* "baby" = wife and/or actual baby, whoever cries first/loudest

Ugh. Why did you have to mention Cherry Coke? I've given up soda because lately there has been some extra Swarfigo. I'd kill a mf'er for a Dr. Pepper.

Applying for the platoon as Schmootle, see you online!

Swarfigo wrote:
MABILCO wrote:

I am so, so jealous of all you bastards.

Tomorrow = father in law exiting homestead -> brief work period -> game collection -> cherry coke and BF3 til my eyes bleed/baby cries*

* "baby" = wife and/or actual baby, whoever cries first/loudest

Ugh. Why did you have to mention Cherry Coke? I've given up soda because lately there has been some extra Swarfigo. I'd kill a mf'er for a Dr. Pepper.

My wife is good friends with the Doctor. She keeps telling me it's an innocent relationship, but given the number of empty bottles, I've grown suspicious.

And hey, I'd take a beer 10 times out of 10 over either of them. Which is why I'm drinking cherry coke.

This game is amazing.. *amazing*
I was doing some helicopter dogfights on Damavand (sp?) Peak, with the little scout helicopter.. I was unstoppable!

Starting a fresh thread...

Barab wrote:

This game is amazing.. *amazing*
I was doing some helicopter dogfights on Damavand (sp?) Peak, with the little scout helicopter.. I was unstoppable!

STOP IT, STOP IT, YOU'RE TEARING ME APART!!1!

But seriously...go on...?