Penguincon 2011: It was Fedorable

T-Shirts!

get them while they're shirty!

T-Shirt contest!!!!

Strangeblades wrote:

Alright alright alright already. (downloading LoL) There. You happy now you filthy, filthy bunch of enablers?

I cannot thank you all enough for enabling my dear husband in feeding his gaming addiction!! (Yes, that's a bit of sarcasm... just a bit though... LOL)

We'll most likely be playing Dawn of War II: Retribution so you might want to pick it up during the steam sale.

Yes, I know I'm posting this with 3 minutes left to go on the daily deals but keep your eye out for later in the week.

BF:BC2, $5 on sale today. This will be played at PenguinCon, so if you don't have it, pick it up. For the childrens.

I'm glad I prefer the unwashed mass of console gaming, it's doing wonders for my savings

Because Boogle is a mad genius, I think we're going to have a disc golf outing that weekend. Other than him and I, anyone else interested?

Disc golf? Sure. What is it though?

oilypenguin wrote:

Because Boogle is a mad genius, I think we're going to have a disc golf outing that weekend. Other than him and I, anyone else interested?

What about some bocce ball? Any decent grass areas around there?

Is that the the disc golf game that comes with PlayStation Move you're talking about? Because otherwise it sounds dangerously close to a real person activity.

tundra wrote:
oilypenguin wrote:

Because Boogle is a mad genius, I think we're going to have a disc golf outing that weekend. Other than him and I, anyone else interested?

What about some bocce ball? Any decent grass areas around there?

The hotel has grass, yes. I don't know if they would be down with that, though.

Gunner wrote:

Is that the the disc golf game that comes with PlayStation Move you're talking about? Because otherwise it sounds dangerously close to a real person activity.

you make me sad.

Wait... Go outside?

What is this madness?!?

oilypenguin wrote:

Because Boogle is a mad genius, I think we're going to have a disc golf outing that weekend. Other than him and I, anyone else interested?

I'm also acquiring tequila bottles to shove my mead into which I will be bottling come Wednesday. Flavors still in the air completely.

I probably won't make it, but PenguinCon is a good name.

boogle wrote:

I'm also acquiring tequila bottles to shove my mead into

Shove your mead, hehe

Mex, it would be Mexcellent if you would attend. Pretty sure we'll need a medic at some point. You would probably only have get to Oklahoma and hitch a ride with Boogle.

And we could get you a mic. Finally.

Mex, if you somehow made it to Ohio...

I don't know what I'd do, but I'd be super impressed.

=)

oilypenguin wrote:

Mex, if you somehow made it to Ohio...

I don't know what I'd do, but I'd be super impressed.

=)

Oh I think we know what you'd do.
And you'd be impressed alright.

FedoraMcQuaid wrote:
oilypenguin wrote:

Mex, if you somehow made it to Ohio...

I don't know what I'd do, but I'd be super impressed.

=)

Oh I think we know what you'd do.
And you'd be impressed alright.

Keep my wife as far away from his Latin heat as I possibly can? Yes. I promise to do that.

I like beer. You like beer. We should go like beer together.
How about we take a few hours out of Saturday afternoon to pay a visit to Great Lakes Brewing Company. They have free brewery tours. Anyone interested in tagging along?
If we get a big enough group I'll start a spreadsheet and reach out to GLBC to let them know we're coming.

It looks like the mad genius is contagious because that is AN AWESOME IDEA PHISH.

I am so all for some Disc Golf play!

Phishposer wrote:

I like beer. You like beer. We should go like beer together.
How about we take a few hours out of Saturday afternoon to pay a visit to Great Lakes Brewing Company. They have free brewery tours. Anyone interested in tagging along?
If we get a big enough group I'll start a spreadsheet and reach out to GLBC to let them know we're coming.
:drink:

I'm pretty sure StrangeBlades and I are IN FOR THIS!!

boogle wrote:
oilypenguin wrote:

Because Boogle is a mad genius, I think we're going to have a disc golf outing that weekend. Other than him and I, anyone else interested?

I'm also acquiring tequila bottles to shove my mead into which I will be bottling come Wednesday. Flavors still in the air completely.

But you are driving out there with Sally, who may or may not break into them when you aren't looking.

Also, I am in for the beer tour.

Note I was planning on making about 2 gallons of mead, but I could only buy honey by the 25 lb weight. So subtracting a gallon for storage that's 4 gallons for penguin-con pre filtering and bottling.

boogle wrote:

Note I was planning on making about 2 gallons of mead, but I could only buy honey by the 25 lb weight. So subtracting a gallon for storage that's 4 gallons for penguin-con pre filtering and bottling.

What ever shall we do with all of that extra?!

drdoak wrote:
boogle wrote:

Note I was planning on making about 2 gallons of mead, but I could only buy honey by the 25 lb weight. So subtracting a gallon for storage that's 4 gallons for penguin-con pre filtering and bottling.

What ever shall we do with all of that extra?!

Mail it to the New York Intl. Goodjer Day gettogether

Tanglebones wrote:
drdoak wrote:
boogle wrote:

Note I was planning on making about 2 gallons of mead, but I could only buy honey by the 25 lb weight. So subtracting a gallon for storage that's 4 gallons for penguin-con pre filtering and bottling.

What ever shall we do with all of that extra?!

Mail it to the New York Intl. Goodjer Day gettogether :)

YOU MADE YOUR CHOICE =)

Pour one out for your homies who can't be there...

MonoCheli wrote:

Pour one out for your homies who can't be there...

Or, you know.. mail it to us

My choice may be made.. but that doesn't mean it can't be mead too

Tanglebones wrote:
drdoak wrote:
boogle wrote:

Note I was planning on making about 2 gallons of mead, but I could only buy honey by the 25 lb weight. So subtracting a gallon for storage that's 4 gallons for penguin-con pre filtering and bottling.

What ever shall we do with all of that extra?!

Mail it to the New York Intl. Goodjer Day gettogether :)

There's a NY one?

Luggage wrote:
Tanglebones wrote:
drdoak wrote:
boogle wrote:

Note I was planning on making about 2 gallons of mead, but I could only buy honey by the 25 lb weight. So subtracting a gallon for storage that's 4 gallons for penguin-con pre filtering and bottling.

What ever shall we do with all of that extra?!

Mail it to the New York Intl. Goodjer Day gettogether :)

There's a NY one? :shock:

Yep