GWJ BCS League 2.0 (360): Week 1

Who's left?

firesloth wrote:

Who's left?

Michigan St (Counselar)
USF (Omega Girr)

And they have until tomorrow (Sat, 10/1) @ 5pm.

I am giving Counselar and Omega another day. I still have to do recruiting, and I would rather do it tomorrow. 5pm tomorrow, it's getting rolled, regardless of games played or not.

Sorry about that, guys. I had a rough week, and completely forgot about playing the game. I'll be more on the ball next week.

TheCounselor wrote:

Sorry about that, guys. I had a rough week, and completely forgot about playing the game. I'll be more on the ball next week.

You've still got until 5 pm...

Kush15 wrote:
firesloth wrote:

Who's left?

Michigan St (Counselar)
USF (Omega Girr)

And they have until tomorrow (Sat, 10/1) @ 5pm.

Kush15 wrote:

I am giving Counselar and Omega another day. I still have to do recruiting, and I would rather do it tomorrow. 5pm tomorrow, it's getting rolled, regardless of games played or not.

*cough*

Some of us got home from the bar looking forward to this because their fantasy football teams pooped the bed this week!

Are you gonna roll this thing or what?

shag26 wrote:

Are you gonna roll this thing or what?

Of all the people here, you probably could have texted me last night, and I probably could have done it when I got home from bowling. Crazy weekend, I apologize for not getting this rolled. I will roll when I get home tonight.

Kush15 wrote:
shag26 wrote:

Are you gonna roll this thing or what?

Of all the people here, you probably could have texted me last night, and I probably could have done it when I got home from bowling. Crazy weekend, I apologize for not getting this rolled. I will roll when I get home tonight.

I figured you were busy with your weekend and did not want to rock the boat too much.

I figured you were rolling it when you signed on to Xbox on Sunday.

Forgot that I can advance the league from the website. These delays won't happen again, especially since the two players we were waiting on never took advantage of my procrastination.

New thread here