I'll show you a picture of myself if you show one of yours. Deal?

Ulairi wrote:

How heavy was that dress?

I'd venture a guess at between 30-40 pounds. The driver who picked us up at the airport referred to it as "The Beast", and from there on in, whenever one of the guys had to lug it somewhere, it was always referred to thusly. It was a big ol' cupcake of a dress, I tell ya.

Lupus, I appreciate what you've brought to this thread with the Yoyoedit. However I've decided that if I must walk the plank, then I would do so with my own two feet.

IMAGE(http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/3365/dsc00727copyqtr8lv.jpg)

I'll make this into an avatar soon.

Yoyoson wrote:

Lupus, I appreciate what you've brought to this thread with the Yoyoedit. However I've decided that if I must walk the plank, then I would do so with my own two feet.

IMAGE(http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/3365/dsc00727copyqtr8lv.jpg)

I'll make this into an avatar soon.

It looks like you're trying to pass a stone, you know, venue and all.

Yeah man, good luck with that. If you see blood, call a medic.

Shawn and I on that epic day nearly two years ago now. My dress was also heavy, and required a medium sized crinoline to keep the shape. I later removed the crinoline in the women's bathroom with the help of my sister. We were both inebriated.
It took a while.

IMAGE(http://www.andrich.ca/Brennil/wedpic1.jpg)

Yoyoson wrote:

IMAGE(http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/3365/dsc00727copyqtr8lv.jpg)

So awesome.

Everyone should be their avatar. Truth in advertising!

lunabean wrote:
Yoyoson wrote:

Lupus, I appreciate what you've brought to this thread with the Yoyoedit. However I've decided that if I must walk the plank, then I would do so with my own two feet.

IMAGE(http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/3365/dsc00727copyqtr8lv.jpg)

I'll make this into an avatar soon.

So awesome.

Awesome yes, but also going to give me night terrors for a week.

Yoyoson, you are officially my new hero. For at least the next ten minutes. Maybe even longer, you never know.

Am I allowed to Photoshop my own wedding picture?

IMAGE(http://www.andrich.ca/Brennil/runzombie.jpg)

Only for the anniversary party.

Staats wrote:

Everyone should be their avatar. Truth in advertising!

<---- I don't know I like my avatar.

Lord, yoyoson, if I go to the hospital for laughing too hard, I'm sending horde baby to beat you up. I see you are in the bathroom. That face... um.... nevermind...

superspork wrote:
Staats wrote:

Everyone should be their avatar. Truth in advertising!

<---- I don't know I like my avatar.

Your avatar is not nearly as cool as mine. Mine features a weapon FTW!

Good Mal, Bad Mal, you're the one with the gun?

Montalban wrote:

Montalban surrounded by crotches. I'm not sure how that makes me feel.

IMAGE(http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j100/eharzman/MontalbanCrotch2.jpg)

Quien es mas macho?

IMAGE(http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/7424/schnoz9io.jpg)
REAL truth in advertising.

Vanity is the food of fools!
Soo.. what`s for breakfast?
IMAGE(http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a283/NaurisK/es06.jpg)

Demos wrote:

Your avatar is not nearly as cool as mine. Mine features a weapon FTW!

I'm going to carve you a bat from a bodhi tree.

The one in my photo isn't a Stetson, but the first one I bought to wear when I moved to NC was. I loved that thing... but I think it got stolen off my head at a giant drinking party and was never located.

Yeah, I haven't been to a party with my hat without it being "borrowed" at least once. I fear the day they just decide to run away with it. A Stetson is damn expensive :-s Then again, the ladies love it... so I'll keep taking that risk

lunabean wrote:

Fedaykin you look very similar to Ewan Bremner.

IMAGE(http://images.scran.ac.uk/RB/images/thumb/0302/03020278.jpg)
He played Spud in Trainspotting.

Damn you, damn you, DAMN YOU for saying so, Luna! ...you're not the first.

Hey, at least I posted a picture where you could see my face!

if you followed your commandments you're already seen it, but it's still the latest pic of me that I, you know, can be lazy enough to link without having to a) look for a pic b) figure out that hosting thing again....

IMAGE(http://www.gamerswithjobs.com/files/images/roo.jpg)

Still living the dream in Greece....and yes those comments have already been made (i.e. "what's the heck does that say?" and "hey dude, check out where her hand is going...")

Vegas, after a night of drinking....
IMAGE(http://www.public.asu.edu/~jkuznia/vegashungover.jpg)

Me Left, My Little Bro is on the right.

Well, from what I can see here, we can pretty much say that all our significant others are very pleasant to look at: what a lucky bunch of geeks we are!

Duckideva and Brennil: beautiful wedding pictures!

Both wedding photos were awesome.

How heavy was that dress?

I think the real question is how heavy was Mr Ducki's hair!

Oh well, I tried.

IMAGE(http://www.speakeasy.org/~shihonage/gwj_wedding_gif.gif)

Mr.Green wrote:

Me and Mrs. Green. Awwwwww.

I'd hit it. Oh wait, I already did.

Demosthenes wrote:
superspork wrote:
Staats wrote:

Everyone should be their avatar. Truth in advertising!

<---- I don't know I like my avatar.

Your avatar is not nearly as cool as mine. Mine features a weapon FTW! :D

Mine trumps you both. Mine has a weapon and is a DRAWRING.

The gf and I at a wedding a few weeks back.

IMAGE(http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/6496/wedding23mh.jpg)

Deva, where was that photo taken? Looks like a vegas casino but I can't place which one.

Duffman with a Shiner in his paw. Cleary a man of exceptional taste.