I'll show you a picture of myself if you show one of yours. Deal?

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/mYMDKpJ.jpg)

You can see the sadness in my eyes. The other ninjas wouldn't let me play in the ninja games.

I suppose you could take solace in the fact that you don't have a red nose......

bekkilyn wrote:

I suppose you could take solace in the fact that you don't have a red nose......

How would you know?

Rallick wrote:
bekkilyn wrote:

I suppose you could take solace in the fact that you don't have a red nose......

How would you know?

The mask would be glowing, duh!

Baron Of Hell wrote:

You can see the sadness in my eyes. The other ninjas wouldn't let me play in the ninja games.

Kind of a cool superhero vibe going on, although I'm sensing a tragic origin story.

Hmm... it was missing a little something...

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/moiHDRB.jpg)

Trachalio wrote:

Hmm... it was missing a little something...

Great addition! Not enough flames/explosions in the background though.

Coldstream wrote:
Trachalio wrote:

Hmm... it was missing a little something...

Great addition! Not enough flames/explosions in the background though.

Probably because someone appropriately used the sprinkler in the background.

Spoiler for P&C content.

Spoiler:

Dude, be careful. In the wrong place a cop is going to shoot you. And thT place is America.

Quarantine hair is getting a wee bit long
IMAGE(https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/92948466_10158090398553718_7680251696844374016_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_oc=AQkAq60h_9MTh3Vq8RRSSVwa2k0l3elr-bnMD1_cs68lBip8zEVngAt8ovAtW0wv7BA&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=eec95b6fbc9d12570c510ea5a6881f00&oe=5EB4F4B7)

It looks really good though!

I've always cut my own hair since a teenager, so find the idea of "quarantine hair" a bit amusing.

I agree though...it does look good!

It was always going to be long; I'm just missing the ability to neaten the ends or shave my sides to bring back my undercut

I can see split ends from here!

You look great Tangle, in fact, no tangles at all! Love seeing those sweet Hamilton prints in the background.

Here's me in all of this!

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/wUcQR2b.jpg)

nice hat

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/nmHVMjp.jpg)

The Corona Cut.

Ha!

Yep, that's me, when I decide to finally do it. It'll be my hands holding the trimmer though. For now, I'm getting pretty shaggy.

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/VuBpiw2.jpg)

Shave? Whuzzat?

I am in square A8 (virtual choir link below photo).
IMAGE(https://scontent.fath4-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/103756303_10158898895569410_1886646233449892693_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=Wha0aLSKtZYAX9QeB8x&_nc_ht=scontent.fath4-2.fna&oh=da23f0c402071cc53770988dc7c15ff4&oe=5F0D606C)

Quarantine mohawk.

IMAGE(https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1271862082825261056/YZY0TscK_400x400.jpg)

TheHarpoMarxist wrote:

Quarantine mohawk.

IMAGE(https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1271862082825261056/YZY0TscK_400x400.jpg)

I dub this the Hawk-antine or the Mo-Quar.

IMAGE(https://i.postimg.cc/kgpGbQvR/image.png)
Now part of the Maqu(arantine)is

Damn. I never thought I'd be contemplating a face tattoo but here we are.

It makes it super easy for the authorities to recognize you. I wouldn't recommend it.

Not it we ALL get the same one...

OK, Dear Leader. Like I'm gonna take your advice...

Red Ninja Ranger Baron going out into the rain.

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/dhoGJJn.jpg)