I'll show you a picture of myself if you show one of yours. Deal?

Santa Jonman needs a beer after a hard day of ho'ing.

IMAGE(http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8354/8298971644_bcb1eb6ec6.jpg)

Mrs Santa can hold her eggnog better than I can.

IMAGE(http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8359/8298970838_cc95e4a863.jpg)

The Dude Santa (wife's boyfriend) with a cute elf (my girlfriend)

IMAGE(http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8352/8298970914_259c4a3a0b.jpg)

Nice lens. [size=8]The pictures are cool, too. [/size]

tuffalobuffalo wrote:

Nice lens.

For realisies. It's the Dude Santa's Christmas present to himself. You point it at anything and it takes an amazing picture of it.

Jonman wrote:
tuffalobuffalo wrote:

Nice lens.

For realisies. It's the Dude Santa's Christmas present to himself. You point it at anything and it takes an amazing picture of it.

So he bought himself a photographer?

I performed magic tonight!

IMAGE(http://web.arcanasphere.com/gwj/magic-20121223-001.jpg)

Then I put the magic away and performed comedy.

Dance while doing the other two!

MrAndrewJ wrote:

I performed magic tonight!
*Snipped*
Then I put the magic away and performed comedy.

Funny, that sounds exactly like my last time.

Looks like you did a good job of making your right hand disappear.

Mirror image!

Jonman wrote:

Santa Jonman needs a beer after a hard day of ho'ing.

IMAGE(http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8354/8298971644_bcb1eb6ec6.jpg)

Mrs Santa can hold her eggnog better than I can.

IMAGE(http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8359/8298970838_cc95e4a863.jpg)

The Dude Santa (wife's boyfriend) with a cute elf (my girlfriend)

IMAGE(http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8352/8298970914_259c4a3a0b.jpg)

Wait wait wait....you have a wife and a girlfriend? And your wife has a boyfriend?

nel e nel wrote:

Wait wait wait....you have a wife and a girlfriend? And your wife has a boyfriend?

Jonman needs a permanent fine-print disclaimer. Or one of those radio guys who talks really fast at the end of commercials to explain the details.

TigerBill wrote:

Looks like you did a good job of making your right hand disappear. :)

I'm really good like that.

Cyranix wrote:
nel e nel wrote:

Wait wait wait....you have a wife and a girlfriend? And your wife has a boyfriend?

Jonman needs a permanent fine-print disclaimer. Or one of those radio guys who talks really fast at the end of commercials to explain the details.

Welcome to polyamory. If this confuses you, I suggest you read Sex at Dawn or The Ethical Slut. In short, humans are sexual beings. They seek multiple partners by nature.

nel e nel wrote:

Wait wait wait....you have a wife and a girlfriend? And your wife has a boyfriend?

Wait, wait, wait... Someone doesn't know this yet?

Sometimes I think jonman does this just to troll the newbies and go over the story again at least oncep a year!

How is the woman next to sunglasses-santa dressed as an elf? She's dressed normally. At least the other people made an effort.

1Dgaf wrote:

How is the woman next to sunglasses-santa dressed as an elf? She's dressed normally. At least the other people made an effort.

I see red-and-green elbow pads, and we don't know what's going on below the waist. Bomp chicka bow wow.

Rubb Ed wrote:
1Dgaf wrote:

How is the woman next to sunglasses-santa dressed as an elf? She's dressed normally. At least the other people made an effort.

I see red-and-green elbow pads, and we don't know what's going on below the waist. Bomp chicka bow wow.

All real elves are naked from the waist down.

So Jonman, you're wife's boyfriend is Wolverine?

Oh, yep. I can see the pads now.

Duoae wrote:
nel e nel wrote:

Wait wait wait....you have a wife and a girlfriend? And your wife has a boyfriend?

Wait, wait, wait... Someone doesn't know this yet?

Sometimes I think jonman does this just to troll the newbies and go over the story again at least oncep a year! ;)

It took me a second to recall the details, otherwise I think it's funny when he catches new people. There is a thread on the site about it somewhere in P&C though, I think.

I just want to say how wonderful it is that this community is so diverse.

If I ever release a rap album, this will be the cover:

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/YZsNp.jpg)

Radical Ans wrote:

If I ever release a rap album, this will be the cover:

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/YZsNp.jpg)

Good stuff.

ccesarano wrote:

I just want to say how wonderful it is that this community is so diverse.

The longer you're here, diverse it gets!

Spoiler:

I'll leave quietly.

Radical Ans wrote:

If I ever release a rap album, this will be the cover:

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/YZsNp.jpg)

It's about time somebody recorded a sequel to Christmas in Hollis.

Me and The Brennil lookin' hella fly at my birthday party a week and a bit ago:

IMAGE(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A_foFGICAAAyC8z.jpg)

Thank you for actually buttoning your jacket. Properly, even.

Photos of me, wordsmythe, and E Hunnie at our charity Chicago Loot Drop's Child Play fundraiser for Comer Children's Hospital. It was called Press START To Drink - Mortal Kombat VS. Street Fighter. We got drunk and watched the 90s film versions. Photos by thewanderer.

IMAGE(http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8217/8340979772_4ff6385105_c.jpg)
IMAGE(http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8502/8340969170_fb232d62f2_c.jpg)
IMAGE(http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8077/8340967668_3cc750ee2a_c.jpg)
IMAGE(http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8081/8340962918_2ed6c18957_c.jpg)
IMAGE(http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8495/8340961454_ec16b27e25_c.jpg)
IMAGE(http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8351/8339890535_3be6bae2d1_c.jpg)
IMAGE(http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8081/8339888937_b666244535_c.jpg)

Dimmerswitch wrote:
Radical Ans wrote:

If I ever release a rap album, this will be the cover:

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/YZsNp.jpg)

It's about time somebody recorded a sequel to Christmas in Hollis. :)

It was taken on christmas eve

The great cork fight of 2012, that was.