I'll show you a picture of myself if you show one of yours. Deal?

Whoever made comments last night suggesting that Que's voice doesn't live up to his appearance are LIARS. The real anomaly is ukick. He's super soft spoken; his physique and facial hair clash with that.

Some really great pics the last dozen pages. I'm not going through the whole 154. Maybe later.

Decided to make a change I've been debating for a while. Trimmed my beard down from a chinstrap/Amish beard (whichever you decide to refer to it as) to a simple goatee. So far I think I like it.

PS: Having been fuzzy cheeked for almost 2 years, it feels weird having an unbearded jawline.

We'd never get along. I raise my right brow.

cyrax wrote:
We'd never get along. I raise my right brow.

Meh, I vary my brow-raising. Sometimes left, sometimes right, depends on my mood. Usually the left-brow-raise is reserved for moments of malevolence or mischievousness. Which is, you know... most of the time. The right-brow-raise is usually for confusion, which is of course the rest of the time.

Well it's a good thing I'm usually not malevolent as I can't effectively raise my left brow. Having a superb right brow raise works for most of my life; I'm usually very confused by other people.

Old Man Pi wrote:
So long as we are ruining Boogle's mental images, I am neither old, nor a math major.

My (former) roomates and I, in costume for the first annual Beer Olympics. I'm on the right.

AWWwwwWWW old man pi is so cute!!! =) Love me some nerdy boys. Got one already =D

BTW. ROCK THE RED!!!!!! LETS GO CAPS!
IMAGE(http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_zvyj6W3tKus/S88VQpX4WfI/AAAAAAAAAJQ/aYspRSlUq38/s1600/Photo+on+2010-04-21+at+10.52.jpg)
IMAGE(http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_zvyj6W3tKus/S88VRUPngLI/AAAAAAAAAJg/aAXrySNLGR8/s1600/Photo+on+2010-04-21+at+10.56+%232.jpg)

Love me some Backstrom. =)

My club, the Greater Hartford Bonsai Society, recently hosted Charles Ceronio from South Africa as a guest speaker. He conducted a workshop where we brought in trees and he would work with us to "find the inner tree". Charles is a Great teacher and a lot of fun to talk to. And boy, he has no fear of reducing a tree to it's primal form.

Marsman and Charles: my Pfizer Juniper is initially pruned and then wired
IMAGE(http://i956.photobucket.com/albums/ae50/marsman61/Bonsai/Charles%20Ceronio%20Workshop%204-19-10/DSC_0122.jpg)
Before and After:
IMAGE(http://i956.photobucket.com/albums/ae50/marsman61/Bonsai/Charles%20Ceronio%20Workshop%204-19-10/th_DSC_0116.jpg)IMAGE(http://i956.photobucket.com/albums/ae50/marsman61/Bonsai/Charles%20Ceronio%20Workshop%204-19-10/th_DSC_0134.jpg)

If the camera was panned over I would see a baseball bat, cricket bat, crowbar, fire axe, frying pan, katana, machete, and baton hanging there. You just don't want to show off.
Of course the chainsaw is under the desk with a fuel can right? right?!
[quote=jinniee]
IMAGE(http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_zvyj6W3tKus/S88VQpX4WfI/AAAAAAAAAJQ/aYspRSlUq38/s1600/Photo+on+2010-04-21+at+10.52.jpg)

Bad news, Donut, they printed the text on your hat backwards. Demand a refund.

Quintin_Stone wrote:
Bad news, Donut, they printed the text on your hat backwards. Demand a refund.

I guess it looked right when she checked it in the mirror.

Marsman wrote:
Marsman and Charles: my Pfizer Juniper is initially pruned and then wired

Awesome! My grandpa was hugely into bonsai. Half of my grandparents' backyard was just rows and rows of his trees.

jinniee wrote:
Got one already

Life's just not fair.

Yes, good luck to Ovie and the boys tonight. Things are looking up for them having chased Halak out of the net now (Price starts tonight).

Fyedaddy wrote:
jinniee wrote:
Got one already
Life's just not fair.

She's making it up to keep you from stalking.

Wait, she's a Caps fan?! I like her already! F*ck Crosby

Vrikk wrote:
Wait, she's a Caps fan?! I like her already! F*ck Crosby :)

How can you hate Crosby and like his Russian counterpart?!? F*ck 'em both! Boo caps! (...but yay Corvo and walker... <g>)

F*ck Matt Cooke,

Signed,
Bruins fan

NSMike wrote:
Fyedaddy wrote:
jinniee wrote:
Got one already
Life's just not fair.

She's making it up to keep you from stalking.

Saaayyyy NSMike... how YOU doin'? You've got a purdy mouth.

Fyedaddy wrote:
NSMike wrote:
Fyedaddy wrote:
jinniee wrote:
Got one already
Life's just not fair.

She's making it up to keep you from stalking.

Saaayyyy NSMike... how YOU doin'? You've got a purdy mouth.

You don't want to go down this road, son.

evilseed wrote:
If the camera was panned over I would see a baseball bat, cricket bat, crowbar, fire axe, frying pan, katana, machete, and baton hanging there. You just don't want to show off.
Of course the chainsaw is under the desk with a fuel can right? right?!

How do u know!! so smart! hahaha

Fyedaddy wrote:

Life's just not fair.

Yes, good luck to Ovie and the boys tonight. Things are looking up for them having chased Halak out of the net now (Price starts tonight).

WE WONNNNNNNN!!! hhahhah. Montreal needs to keep their hands off Backstrom.. or i'll JUMP THEM.

Ranger Rick wrote:
Vrikk wrote:
Wait, she's a Caps fan?! I like her already! F*ck Crosby :)

How can you hate Crosby and like his Russian counterpart?!? F*ck 'em both! Boo caps! (...but yay Corvo and walker... <g>)

I use to be a Crosby fan...... haha use to........ now i'm in love w/Backstrom...

Bruins playoff beard.....week 1

IMAGE(http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs399.snc3/24240_390690034105_607049105_3795511_2931962_n.jpg)

NOooooooooooooo me no like Bruins....

I would grow playoff beard but i can't.... Thanks god?

From what I've seen you would look terrible with a beard

From what my gf says, I look terrible with a beard too.

It'll grow on her, but not 'til menopause.

Well, you've got my Red Wings playoff beard beat, so that's something. Hopefully, I have to grow my beard longer than you, though.

jinniee wrote:

AWWwwwWWW old man pi is so cute!!! =) Love me some nerdy boys. Got one already =D

Note to self. When in need of an ego boost, post in picture thread.

Old Man Pi wrote:
jinniee wrote:

AWWwwwWWW old man pi is so cute!!! =) Love me some nerdy boys. Got one already =D

Note to self. When in need of an ego boost, post in picture thread.

I'll play

30-/+ Years ago
IMAGE(http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j219/feeank/Fbeach.jpg)

2-3 years ago
IMAGE(http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j219/feeank/MI_FAVORITA_ANTESDELABORRACHERA.jpg)

Last november-ish
IMAGE(http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j219/feeank/Imagen002.jpg)

Not much of the photogenic kind, hard to find a god pic looking at the camera. Anyway, that's that.

Asian women are hot.

AWESOME wedding.

muttonchop wrote:
ClockworkHouse wrote:
Are posting in this thread just to show off your attractive wife? ;)

Isn't that the purpose of this thread?

I hope so, because I just got one!

IMAGE(http://www3.telus.net/public/me8428/files/w001.jpg)

IMAGE(http://www3.telus.net/public/me8428/files/w002.jpg)

The happy hockey fans.

IMAGE(http://www3.telus.net/public/me8428/files/w006.jpg)

And a good thing too, because this is what happens when your wedding ends up falling on the same day as Game 2 of the play-offs. Sorry, baby photos slideshow, puck drops at 7.

IMAGE(http://www3.telus.net/public/me8428/files/w007.jpg)

Then after OT (at least they pulled out a win for our honeymoon), it's time for Rock Band! (That's my sister's boyfriend on the far left, with his tie around his head—for Rock Band.)

IMAGE(http://www3.telus.net/public/me8428/files/w008.jpg)

And I can't let you guys not see the amazing cake, made by Mrs. Gravey's sister-in-law:

IMAGE(http://www3.telus.net/public/me8428/files/w003.jpg)

IMAGE(http://www3.telus.net/public/me8428/files/w004.jpg)

IMAGE(http://www3.telus.net/public/me8428/files/w005.jpg)

All in all, a 100% successful trip. The pre-ceremony music was a loop of Django Reinhardt's "La Mer" (from BioShock) and there was plenty of Jonathan Coulton in the dinner music ("Millionaire Girlfriend", "Soft Rocked By Me", etc), for a sufficiently high geek content to the wedding. All approved by Mrs. Gravey, so yeah, she's a keeper.

Old Man Pi wrote:

Note to self. When in need of an ego boost, post in picture thread.

Not for everyone! come on~ only SOME ppl =D

Gravey wrote:

All in all, a 100% successful trip. The pre-ceremony music was a loop of Django Reinhardt's "La Mer" (from BioShock) and there was plenty of Jonathan Coulton in the dinner music ("Millionaire Girlfriend", "Soft Rocked By Me", etc), for a sufficiently high geek content to the wedding. All approved by Mrs. Gravey, so yeah, she's a keeper. :D

WOW! NICE! =D I want my wedding to be like that one day!

Chairman_Mao wrote:
Asian women are hot.

ehh...... some.... some.. we always come w/a warning...