Beat the Heat, Clear the Pile

Tiny Bang Story complete. Deus Ex, not so much.

I feel like knocking Fallout 3 out, but I've yet to play any fallout games. Are the earlier ones important to go through before hitting number 3?

Squee9 wrote:

I feel like knocking Fallout 3 out, but I've yet to play any fallout games. Are the earlier ones important to go through before hitting number 3?

No, they're not. Just dive in, seriously.

Sounds good. I'll put it on the list after The Witcher 2, and maybe the bioshock games, which I won't be able to start for three weeks. Gotta finish some travelling and finally move in to a place where I can set up my desktop. Hopefully I get to it before Mass Effect 3 comes out.

Squee9 wrote:

Sounds good. I'll put it on the list after The Witcher 2, and maybe the bioshock games, which I won't be able to start for three weeks. Gotta finish some travelling and finally move in to a place where I can set up my desktop. Hopefully I get to it before Mass Effect 3 comes out. :D

Squee9, we make a thread every month (end of year being the exception), so if you're not going to get started for several weeks, you may want declare in October.

Hemidal wrote:

Squee9, we make a thread every month (end of year being the exception), so if you're not going to get started for several weeks, you may want declare in October.

Get out of here with that logic! September is not going to be that productive of a month for me, so it looks like I'll wait to declare these fps/rpg types for another month.

Squee9 wrote:
Hemidal wrote:

Squee9, we make a thread every month (end of year being the exception), so if you're not going to get started for several weeks, you may want declare in October.

Get out of here with that logic! September is not going to be that productive of a month for me, so it looks like I'll wait to declare these fps/rpg types for another month.

I'm crazy with the logic like that!

Enjoy your games and see you next month.