GWJ BCS League - NCAA 12 (360)

Yeah, we see a lot of these around here:

IMAGE(http://image.spreadshirt.com/image-server/image/composition/948127/view/1/producttypecolor/4/type/png/width/280/height/280/muck-fichigan-t-shirt_design.png)

Although, I sorta' like these, too:

IMAGE(http://www.teshurt.com/Illinois/tshirts/images/MuckFichiganAA.jpg)

Ann Arbor was a good woman who deserved to have the city named after her!!

I'm sure she was...but that's not funny!

Leroyog wrote:

Ann Arbor was a good woman who deserved to have the city named after her!!

[spoiler]...especially since she personally populated half the town...[\spoiler]

LMAO, you are mean

Well 8 people signed up for the league, but no one had chosen their teams except for two folks. Going to throw the towel in. I'll live vicariously through this league.

Has anyone else been getting disconnected frequently from Live while in the game?

SpyNavy wrote:

Has anyone else been getting disconnected frequently from Live while in the game?

Wait; there's a disconnect here. Do you mean no one has logged into Live to grab their teams? If so, I misunderstood what your post here meant. You might try a new post in the other thread rather than updating the OP. That brings it up where lazy folks (like me) see it.

I'll log in tonight or tomorrow if you're willing to give it one more shot...

I searched for the league and couldn't find it.

firesloth wrote:
SpyNavy wrote:

Has anyone else been getting disconnected frequently from Live while in the game?

Wait; there's a disconnect here. Do you mean no one has logged into Live to grab their teams? If so, I misunderstood what your post here meant. You might try a new post in the other thread rather than updating the OP. That brings it up where lazy folks (like me) see it.

I'll log in tonight or tomorrow if you're willing to give it one more shot...

No problem the dynasty is there. I'll give it another week for folks to sign up. The original post titled the dirt dozen has all the info to sign up. First post has the details - still space if anyone else wants in.

There's no truth to the rumors that Rutgers begged out of the Big 10 to get away from Michigan State.

TheCounselor wrote:

There's no truth to the rumors that Rutgers begged out of the Big 10 to get away from Michigan State.

Rutgers was never in the Big 10. Your jokes don't like to make sense, do they??

Now, saying there's no truth to Michigan St breathing a sigh of relief that Rutgers is not in their division because their fans don't want to see the Spartans get blown out 51-7...........now that makes sense, and is funny.

So, I was planning to go home today, and set up the league on the XBox.

Plans may have possibly changed, my wife was supposed to go away overnight to the Jersey shore, but that might not happen now. I will keep you guys informed, and will try to set something up by week's end.

NO worries.

Tell her to have fun and try not to punch any mooks in the head.

Leroyog wrote:

NO worries.

Tell her to have fun and try not to punch any mooks in the head. :P

She's from Philly, she doesn't take any sh*t. Especially from me, lol.

Kush15 wrote:
Leroyog wrote:

NO worries.

Tell her to have fun and try not to punch any mooks in the head. :P

She's from Philly, she doesn't take any sh*t. Especially from me, lol.

As it should be...

Kush15 wrote:
TheCounselor wrote:

There's no truth to the rumors that Rutgers begged out of the Big 10 to get away from Michigan State.

Rutgers was never in the Big 10. Your jokes don't like to make sense, do they??

Now, saying there's no truth to Michigan St breathing a sigh of relief that Rutgers is not in their division because their fans don't want to see the Spartans get blown out 51-7...........now that makes sense, and is funny. 8-)

I missed the part where you had the Big East in your conferences. Sorry about that.

OK, so my wife trip is officially canceled, so hours and hours of video game playing are out the window now.

However, I am still going to put some time aside later to create the league, and send out invites.

airicc8, I couldn't invite you because you haven't entered your online code.

Everyone else should have received an invite. Join up!!!!

Created the league, a few notes:

-Was not able to set #2 vs #2 and #3 vs #3 bowls, that was not an option.
-Naming bowls and re-naming conferences were not an option either
-Will set up house rules sometime this weekend
-Sending out invites now
-Two conferences were the Big10 and the Big East. The Big East has a East and West division (I know, the irony)

Let me know what everyone thinks of the conference structures when you sign in.

hey, I'm back in Hawaii. What online code do I need to enter? I'm going to pick up the game shortly.

My XBL name is: EnjoyablePaper

Let me know what I need to do and I'll get right on it. Thanks!

I did a little "googling" to find out that once I have my game I'll have an online pass. I'll post as soon as I've been able to get online.

airicc8 wrote:

hey, I'm back in Hawaii. What online code do I need to enter? I'm going to pick up the game shortly.

My XBL name is: EnjoyablePaper

Let me know what I need to do and I'll get right on it. Thanks!

I did also enter the wrong gamer tag, lol. I will send you a friend request, but let me know when you get the game and enter the code.

So yeah, I fudged up. I accidentally put Tennessee in the wrong division, so now the Big East West has 4 human opponents, and the East has me and Marshall. I will have to fix that, so you don't have to accept the invite just yet.

Kush15 wrote:

So yeah, I fudged up. I accidentally put Tennessee in the wrong division, so now the Big East West has 4 human opponents, and the East has me and Marshall. I will have to fix that, so you don't have to accept the invite just yet.

*shakes his head*

Man, day 1 and he's already passed Shag as worst commissioner ever :p

Leroyog wrote:

Man, day 1 and he's already passed Shag as worst commissioner ever :p

I thought I already achieved that when I allowed you to remain in the league..........

Hey now...

Thanks! The store where my copy is being held opens in a few hours here. I blame myself for giving you the wrong gamertag (I had forgotten what it was when we were PM'ing).

I should be on and ready this afternoon after the stores open here.

I signed up last night. It looks like Kush still needs to enter sliders and settings. I would also request that time savers be disabled.

And on this I m probably going to be in the minority, and it is not a big deal wither way, but I would also disable custom playbooks. It's especially not a big deal here, as I don't think we have any serious cheesers in our league. I just prefer to be forced to sacrifice certain plays or formations spending on whose playbook I choose.

But then, I know I'm the oddball on this.

I agree with Jayhawker.....

he's an oddball...ohlol! snap.

I didnt buy the time savers this year so it makes no difference to me. I haven't touched custom playbooks yet either as i heard they were buggy