The other league appears to be full so I am offering to start a new league and Commish it. I understand that there is a limit of 12 players, so it will be first come, first serve. There will be no restriction on team choice, but for parity and competition I would prefer folks taking teams from the top 25. You can run with whomever you choose, but you would better served taking your favorite top tier team. I prefer Oregon, but will choose last in case someone else wants them. I'd prefer 12 players, but if we don't have 12 players by 26 July than I will either cancel if there isn't the interest or start with a minimum of 6 players.
1. SpyNavy (prefer Oregon, but I will choose last)
2. LeroyOG (Michigan) - fear the speed.
3. Bighoppa (Texas) - can the Phoenix rise again?
4. Gdawg27 (Ohio State) Best team tatoos and chronic can buy.
5. ZellbrigeN26 (WVU or VT) Virginia's Finest.
6. The Counselor (LSU) can the Tigers stem the Tide?
7. Firesloth (Wisconsin/Florida State)
8. SpyNavy's son (Alabama) Roll Tide!
As always I expect good behavior from the GWJ family. My intention will be to roll the league every 4-5 days and faster if games are played. If there are issues with other players be man enough to address them openly and respectfully in the forums vice behind the scenes. I am pretty plugged into both the Madden and NCAA 12 community and know the fellas who wrote this years strategy guide and the fellow who wrote the Madden one a few years ago. Those guys are pretty good sources of info on sketchy behavior or blatant glitches. As Herm Edwards once said, "you play to win the game" so I look forward to having a good time.
- Custom play books are authorized.
- League Name: GWJ The Unclean
- Password: stan