Post a Picture of Your Silly Purchase of the Month.

Mixolyde wrote:
Serengeti wrote:

I've also got a 3'x5' jolly roger on order for it. No idea how I'm going to mount it though, but that's what afternoons at home depot are for!

"My Pirate BOOTY"

Fixed it for you.

Disposable Income

Income Disposal?

My inflatable kayak is called Salma Kayak because it's very pretty and the inflatable parts are large.

"Serengeti's Folly"

The Moist Derriere

Outdoor kitchen (a very basic one) is still under construction, and while the whole thing is a silly purchase, this month's addition is a pizza oven. I've only used it once, second run coming up this evening. My son thinks it's the coolest thing ever.

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/GsSxTu9.jpeg)

Your son is correct.

conejote wrote:

Outdoor kitchen (a very basic one) is still under construction, and while the whole thing is a silly purchase, this month's addition is a pizza oven. I've only used it once, second run coming up this evening. My son thinks it's the coolest thing ever.

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/GsSxTu9.jpeg)

Damn that looks pretty f*cking great.

Thanks! It pretty much just needs countertops and landscaping now. I don't like built-ins because they're so restrictive when the time comes to change out equipment. It only has electricity, no running water. The former was such a PITA that we decided against even trying the latter. The ground here is so stony--littered with car-size boulders just inches underground--that just putting in a fence and burying electrical wire is a real headache. When we moved in I was astounded that someone had gone to the expense of bringing in the massive stones that decorate our front and back yard. Then a neighbor told me they're all just remnants of the original construction of the neighborhood. They had to use dynamite to excavate the home foundations and swimming pools.

I would love to bring over my guitar and play under that.

If you're ever in KCMO, let me know!

RawkGWJ wrote:

In a few weeks my family is renting an RV and driving quite some distance to visit other family. I just now bought this:

IMAGE(https://i.postimg.cc/vHDh0xnH/307-A8-C4-B-BC34-405-A-9312-27236-E072739.jpg)

Have an awesome time. I’m in the middle of a one month RV trip out West with my family. It’s been awesome so far.

fuzzyslug wrote:
RawkGWJ wrote:

In a few weeks my family is renting an RV and driving quite some distance to visit other family. I just now bought this:

IMAGE(https://i.postimg.cc/vHDh0xnH/307-A8-C4-B-BC34-405-A-9312-27236-E072739.jpg)

Have an awesome time. I’m in the middle of a one month RV trip out West with my family. It’s been awesome so far.

Are you on the Pacific Coast? I’m in Southern California. If you’re nearby maybe we can meet up.

My wife wanted to pick up some Butter Pecan Moonshine (it's not very strong at all but she likes the flavor). I was walking to pick up a bottle of rum for myself and saw this bottle. I don't drink tequila all that often but a shot or two is nice to take the edge off Anyways, this bottle costed more than I would normally spend but when my wife said "That bottle would look great in the office", I had to get it. At that point (((Dramatic pause))) I had no choice.

IMAGE(https://i.ibb.co/mXVvDsM/tequila.png)

RawkGWJ wrote:
fuzzyslug wrote:
RawkGWJ wrote:

In a few weeks my family is renting an RV and driving quite some distance to visit other family. I just now bought this:

Have an awesome time. I’m in the middle of a one month RV trip out West with my family. It’s been awesome so far.

Are you on the Pacific Coast? I’m in Southern California. If you’re nearby maybe we can meet up.

We are currently by the Colorado Sand Dunes with plans to hit Moab in a couple of days. That’s the farthest West we go before heading back to PA. Apparently Utah is far from PA. Who knew?

fuzzyslug wrote:
RawkGWJ wrote:
fuzzyslug wrote:
RawkGWJ wrote:

In a few weeks my family is renting an RV and driving quite some distance to visit other family. I just now bought this:

Have an awesome time. I’m in the middle of a one month RV trip out West with my family. It’s been awesome so far.

Are you on the Pacific Coast? I’m in Southern California. If you’re nearby maybe we can meet up.

We are currently by the Colorado Sand Dunes with plans to hit Moab in a couple of days. That’s the farthest West we go before heading back to PA. Apparently Utah is far from PA. Who knew?

Ahh. It was worth a shot. Well, safe travels. I wish you blue skies and green lights. Be safe.

Drink and carry lots of water, it’s hot in Moab, and if you go to Arches(which you should) there is no shade, and very few water sources.

And watch out for the Hellmouth!

WizKid wrote:

Drink and carry lots of water, it’s hot in Moab, and if you go to Arches(which you should) there is no shade, and very few water sources.

We did! Arches and the Canyonlands were awesome. It hit 108 degrees F both full days we were here. We’re off to Grand View, Colorado in the morning. It’s much cooler there.

This is my new favorite shirt and I'm going to wear it everywhere.

IMAGE(https://i.ibb.co/JszrLWp/20210717-133756.jpg)

IMAGE(https://i.ibb.co/mGTQ1XZ/20210717-133810.jpg)

I love their song, “Backstreet’s Back”.

Vrikk wrote:

I love their song, “Backstreet’s Back”.

I'm more partial to "Bring Me to Life".

smells like mmmmm bop?

Bought some new wheel covers for my car. My wife thought it was silly but I like they way they look. IMAGE(https://i.ibb.co/gFJsGwL/20210717-132848.jpg)

What does the wheel look like without the cover?

Less aerodynamic for certain.

Less cyberpunk’d as well.

I got a couple handsaws to improve the precision of my wood project.
IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/UnhmtqQ.jpg?1)

Distantsound wrote:

I got a couple handsaws to improve the precision of my wood project.
IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/UnhmtqQ.jpg?1)

IMAGE(https://media.tenor.com/images/ecc7d6139c77b721df4a50ade85a0240/tenor.gif)
Wood Project.... suuure....