NCAA 11 GWJBCS (Xbox 360): Year 3 Week 13

If an undefeated Northwestern can, a 2-loss Oregon State can. oh sick burn

Leroyog wrote:

If an undefeated Northwestern can, a 2-loss Oregon State can. oh sick burn :P

Northwestern is not going to be undefeated.

Northwestern is not going to be undefeated.

That may be the case. I was lucky to win my other HvH games.

Gdawg27 wrote:
Northwestern is not going to be undefeated.

That may be the case. I was lucky to win my other HvH games.

From the looks of it it is Northwestern's and Notre Dame's to lose for the Title. If one of them were to falter, Boston College and TCU are the front runners on getting into the Title game. If both BC and TCU falter, LSU has a chance to get into the Championship game.

Hmmm.... I might have to rethink Hoppa taking TCU next season. Also, just too forewarn you Hoppa, TCU and Pitt will play next season to get a kick start on a Big East rivalry.

Chalk up an easy win for Pitt, then.

Honestly, I don't know what to expect. I've played a lot more this season than I usually do. I've been playing local H2H against some family members on a regular basis, and I've gotten so I can hang with them. When I play you guys I either forget how to play or you're all just that much better that I get crushed in the first half. I think the difference is in the teams, though, since I play locally with my Horns instead of the Cougs. We'll see what happens when I get to use a decent team.

The talent difference between Houston and LSU is drastic. You play a solid game but didn't have the same talent.

It felt like my players were running through molasses against you, that's for sure.

I feel the same way when I am EMU in the 2 star dynasty against a 6* school.

Gdawg27 wrote:
Northwestern is not going to be undefeated.

That may be the case. I was lucky to win my other HvH games.

I actually have very little confidence that I can pull off a win. My only HvH win was over Houston. I've never beaten a ranked team. Well, I did sneak out a two point win over Marshall with SMU in the other league last year when we were both ranked.

I don't play many HvH games, and usually struggle to move the ball. But my Kansas team pretty much rolls over and plays dead.

I was looking at the bowl projections and it had me playing Georgia. Even though it wouldn't be one of the big bowls, it'd still be fun to get in on some of that sweet, sweet HvH bowl action.

HansomB1derful wrote:

I was looking at the bowl projections and it had me playing Georgia. Even though it wouldn't be one of the big bowls, it'd still be fun to get in on some of that sweet, sweet HvH bowl action.

As long as it doesn't lock up on you!!!

Last I checked, I was getting Texas in a BCS bowl. Stupid Notre Dame being stupid and mean.

I said Ha, ha!

Leroyog wrote:
HansomB1derful wrote:

I was looking at the bowl projections and it had me playing Georgia. Even though it wouldn't be one of the big bowls, it'd still be fun to get in on some of that sweet, sweet HvH bowl action.

As long as it doesn't lock up on you!!!

Last I checked, I was getting Texas in a BCS bowl. Stupid Notre Dame being stupid and mean.

That's if Boise State doesn't knock you off...

Crap, I forgot about our game still. Damn it

ND beats USC, though it was tougher than it should have been. They had only one offensive score. Both teams ran back INTs. While theirs was a pick-6, mine was only a pick-2.

Bad news was, though, that my Heisman leading HB only played one series before being knocked put for the game.

League rolled. New thread coming shortly.