I don't want to focus on class changes here, the sub forums do that just fine, but I do want to talk about the new content coming in 1.1. What do we know about this new content? Will it be available to non-level 50s? How? Can non-50s get the unique items that have been mentioned (spirit mount, self transmogrify, etc), and how? Anyone actually experience any of the content yet (it's early in the day, but I know some of you are on!)
1.1 Hits today. Mar 30th.
Here's the notes relevent to this discussion:
Rift 1.1 - 3/30/11
== FEATURED ==
* The Endless Court launches an unprecedented invasion of Telara. Check out WORLD EVENT below for event details!
* In-game video can now be recorded as well as posted on YouTube! Read more under VIDEO CAPTURE.
* You can now report AFK teammates in Warfronts. Check out PVP/WARFONTS for details.
* Rift events no longer track player contribution against other players. See below under RIFTS AND INVASIONS for more.
* Leaders of merged groups now have the option to Unmerge Group through their portrait menu.
* Many quest fixes below under individual ZONES.
* The Endless Court invades Telara! This worldwide event for all present-day Telara zones and level ranges culminates in the opening of the River of Souls raid zone.
* Events and rewards are available for characters of all levels!
* The new World Event UI keeps you up-to-date on current and future event progress. Check it out to see where your server stands in the fight against the Plane of Death.
* Quest starters in Meridian and Sanctum offer currency rewards for special vendors, including limited-time items only available during this event.