*Release* Rift Defiant Guild Membership and Coordination

I got the game yesterday. Still downloading the client... hour 12 of 13!

I'll post once I'm on with my character name.

Shatterbone - Difiant - Rogue - Moan is the name

gargh! just got on the computer and i was updated and then BAM 30 min que... GARGH!!!! don't finish the event without me!

Holla wrote:

gargh! just got on the computer and i was updated and then BAM 30 min que... GARGH!!!! don't finish the event without me!

Server is going down for a 15 min update.

ahhh, thats why i can't connect anymore... I was starting to gt a little annoyed.

Skythe - Mage
Dethroned - Warrior (but really didn't like him so probably always on the mage)

So, this Friday night, as I started up my computer to get some playing going on, my computer melts on me. Considering this month has already cost me $5.5k, I think the melted computer will have to remain a paperweight until the next couple of paychecks clear. *sigh*

MoonDragon wrote:

So, this Friday night, as I started up my computer to get some playing going on, my computer melts on me. Considering this month has already cost me $5.5k, I think the melted computer will have to remain a paperweight until the next couple of paychecks clear. *sigh*

Sorry to hear that man. We'll be waiting for ya (I wondered why I didn't see you this weekend).

Definitely joining!

Azri, Rogue

Not sure how to join the GWJ guild, but I'd like to if any can add me!

Azri, Remember when you log into the server with a character for the first time, type: /join GWJAlliance

to join the alliance channel. Then ask for an invite ans someone should be able to help out

karmajay wrote:

Azri, Remember when you log into the server with a character for the first time, type: /join GWJAlliance

to join the alliance channel. Then ask for an invite ans someone should be able to help out :)

Will do - if this patch ever finishes...

karmajay wrote:

Azri, Remember when you log into the server with a character for the first time, type: /join GWJAlliance

to join the alliance channel. Then ask for an invite ans someone should be able to help out :)

That's the info I needed. Thanks!

karmajay wrote:

Azri, Remember when you log into the server with a character for the first time, type: /join GWJAlliance

to join the alliance channel. Then ask for an invite ans someone should be able to help out :)

Tried to join yesterday and was told to come to the forums to request to join. So here I am, requesting to join.

Shatterbone shard, Osprey is the name of my toon. Referred by Rhimshot! Thanks!

Just an FYI

They are doing a veteran return free week promotion. July 13th-19th

I may do it. I havent looked at the details completely but it looks like if you've had a RIFT account at some point you can sign in the 13-19th for free.

luffingsails wrote:

Tried to join yesterday and was told to come to the forums to request to join. So here I am, requesting to join.

Shatterbone shard, Osprey is the name of my toon. Referred by Rhimshot! Thanks!

Hey, luffing, depending on who saw your request, they may have been referring to the Immortalis site, not the GWJ site. It's a mixed guild and not everyone knows of / is from GWJ. I'm Zway in game. If you see me online, send me a tell and I'll try and get someone to invite you. Or at least I'll find out what site they were talking about. I don't know the Immortalis URL (it's in the MOTD when you're a member, but that's not going to help you). We'll get you sorted, though.

Look for Shoal, Skippa or about half a dozen others.

I'm about 1/3 of the way through a weeklong vacation with my family.

Zway seems to be on quite a bit, he's a good point of contact to find someone on to invite you.