NASCAR 2011 Season Catch-All
With the unofficial start of the 2011 season hours away with the Budweiser Shootout, this seemed to be a good time to start this thread for the three of us that are interested. Lots of story lines leading up to this season:
- Can Jimmy Johnson do it again?
- How will the new pavement impact the 500 next week (and tonight)?
- What affect will the new points system have?
- Does the "have at it boys" rule have more or less of an impact?
- Do Denny Hamlin or Kyle Busch have what it takes to put together a complete season?
- Does Ford start the season strong and compete throughout?
The list goes on and on.
Who do you follow? What drivers do you cheer when their day gets cut short?