Let's buy Edwin a PC before he explodes. It's for the common good.

More good news, paypal finally figured out that I wanted to transfer money to my actual account and says they did. Now if my bank will just figure that out, I can get an amazon gift card =)

Edwin just tweeted the following:

My god.I have a computer again. It's been so long. #GWJ folks are the best people in the world. Nearly speechless otherwise I cant tweet

Well done everyone.

Yay for Edwin! I'm so very touched by everyone's generosity, it makes me proud to be a part of this community.

Aww, you guys made him cry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23-6KHTnGZI

Bravo, Goodjers! Thanks everyone. He even logged into his Steam account after, like, a year.

Yay! Thanks for sharing the reveal.

Welcome back to the Interwebs, Edwin!

clover wrote:
Aww, you guys made him cry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23-6KHTnGZI

Bravo, Goodjers! Thanks everyone. He even logged into his Steam account after, like, a year.


Wow it sure got dusty in my apartment all of a sudden.

Hurray! Have fun with it, and play lots of games!

clover wrote:
Aww, you guys made him cry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23-6KHTnGZI

Bravo, Goodjers! Thanks everyone. He even logged into his Steam account after, like, a year.

I haven't stopped grinning ear to ear since I watched that video. Damn this community is awesome.

LiquidMantis wrote:
Welcome back to the Interwebs, Edwin!

Indeed, welcome back

Tigerbill wrote:
Wow it sure got dusty in my apartment all of a sudden. ;)

It got pretty dusty at our house, too! It's the craziest thing.
Make sure you play plenty of games with us all when you can, Edwin.

Enjoy it Edwin!

And thanks to master coordinator Oily for arranging the magic!

Thanks for posting the video, clover!

It got a wee bit dusty in here, too.

Parallax Abstraction wrote:
I haven't stopped grinning ear to ear since I watched that video. Damn this community is awesome. :)

+1

Awesome.

Uber glad you like it. Take care, you two.

You deserve it dude!

Wow, wish I'd have seen this thread earlier. I knew Edwin had been quiet on the Twitters lately, but didn't put two and two together.

Bottom line, Edwin is well worth a damn and we take care of our own here. You've been a great help to me on several occasions and I wish you and clover good luck going forward. You know how to reach me if you need fibs and fobs for the PC, even if it is a Dell

I'm very proud of the community. Oily, PM me when you get a chance.

Great reveal video. Welcome back Edwin, we kept your seat warm.

I can't believe you guys. Thank you so very much, I'm still a bit shocked by how generously you all are and how gorgeous this machine is! I love each and every one of you. I'm sure once I come to my senses I can write a better response. Thank you all.

It got dusty here too. Weird.

Edwin wrote:
I can't believe you guys. Thank you so very much, I'm still a bit shocked by how generously you all are and how gorgeous this machine is! I love each and every one of you. I'm sure once I come to my senses I can write a better response. Thank you all.

Hey man, glad you like it. Make sure you do all the silly warranty stuff because it is a refurb. You've got my email if they're listing me as the purchaser. Any problems, let me know.

Oh, and part 2 will hopefully be in your email tomorrow assuming my bank doesn't screw around.

Grumpicus wrote:
Parallax Abstraction wrote:
I haven't stopped grinning ear to ear since I watched that video. Damn this community is awesome. :)

+1

Yup me too

clover wrote:
Aww, you guys made him cry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23-6KHTnGZI

Bravo, Goodjers! Thanks everyone. He even logged into his Steam account after, like, a year.

So much dust... +1 to everything, and thanks for the video Clover.

Goddamn it feels good to be a Goodjer today!

Parallax Abstraction wrote:
I haven't stopped grinning ear to ear since I saw Edwin changed his avatar. Damn this community is awesome. :)

FTFY...

Enjoy, my man. It may just be a laptop, but the circuits are filled with love (err, not in a creepy, sticky way though).

Enjoy, my man. It may just be a laptop, but the circuits are filled with love (err, not in a creepy, sticky way though).

Yeah, the entire HD is prefilled with p0rn

avggeek wrote:
Grumpicus wrote:
Parallax Abstraction wrote:
I haven't stopped grinning ear to ear since I watched that video. Damn this community is awesome. :)

+1

Yup me too :D

I was going to blame my pollen allergies, but dust works as well :-p

Hooray! Edwin is back in the saddle!

So DAMN proud to be a Goodjer today. Game on, Edwin!

As I'm newer to the community I don't really know much about Edwin, I was compelled to donate simply because the rest of the community deems him such a worthwhile cause.

After watching that video I notice that, like any sensible man, Edwin keeps a combat knife ready on his belt for all occasions. This alone convinces me that it was money well spent and the virtual world is better for having him back.

Welcome back Edwin.

Great work everybody. This group of people has been one of the best parts of my last 6 months. I am proud to be a small part of this oasis of genuine humanity in what often seems like a barren electronic wasteland.

Welcome home Edwin!

Glad to be part of such a wonderful community, and man, is it dusty over here too...

*sniff*

Some things happen in this community that I haven't seen anywhere so far.
Awesome job for the ppl who contributed! I wasn't one of them, actually totally missed out
on it all together. Wish I could have helped out as well.
The movie must have made it worthwhile for the ones that helped!! Great job guys