Official Team Fortress 2 Trading Thread

Found these yesterday...
IMAGE(http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/thumb/4/4f/Texas_Half-Pants.png/250px-Texas_Half-Pants.png?t=20120706054932)
Would take 2 refined for them.

I wouldn't mind an engi hatte

And thanks!

cheeba wrote:

Found these yesterday...
IMAGE(http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/thumb/4/4f/Texas_Half-Pants.png/250px-Texas_Half-Pants.png?t=20120706054932)
Would take 2 refined for them.

I'll take those for 2 ref.

Haunted Corpsemopolitan up for trade. Looking for 1 ref.

IMAGE(http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/hw2013_corpsemopolitan_large.e6913430d02c8c115789b6cbd75d811e71eecf6d.png)

Shhhhhh. Don't tell anyone.

Anyone have a spare strange family business?

ooops wrong thread, I blame evilseed

If anyone has a spare caber, give it to ragin. He's "collecting".

Archangel wrote:

If anyone has a spare caber, give it to ragin. He's "collecting".

Please. Roughly 160 more to go.

I got an extra Vintage Merryweather (lvl 46) for a Pyro if anyone wants to trade for a medic or heavy hat or clothing item

IMAGE(http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/5/50/Backpack_Vintage_Merryweather.png?t=20110425042305)

Ok I finally finished first tour (all 4 maps).
Got a Killstreak kit for Phlog and a recipe to make a weapons effect for my Kukri.

I need some parts for this:

4x Battle worn KB-808
9x Battle worn Robot Taunt Processors
1x Reinforced Robot Emotion Detectors

I have these extra parts:
9x Battle worn Robot Money Furnaces
1x Reinforced Robot Bomb Stabilizer

Anything on page 1 is always up for trade too.

Judge I don't have the stuff you need. Are you willing to trade 2 robot money furnaces for 2 robot humor suppression pumps?

ragin_redneck wrote:

Judge I don't have the stuff you need. Are you willing to trade 2 robot money furnaces for 2 robot humor suppression pumps?

Actually I traded something for a different recipe and the stuff changes. We'll talk again when for other recipes.
Do you need something? I will look for other parts.

Judge and Ragin...

what the heck parts are these, exactly? from the Mann vs. Machine...which i haven't played in a real long time?

Roo wrote:

Judge and Ragin...

what the heck parts are these, exactly? from the Mann vs. Machine...which i haven't played in a real long time?

Yup. They just released a new set of 4 MvM maps. When you complete each map (with purchased ticket) you get some random parts. When you have done all 4 you get a "recipe" that use parts to make a weapons effect kit.

I am looking for a regular "Scottish Resistance"
will trade for a random regular weapon.

Other items up for trade on page 1...

Specialized Killstreak Kukri Fabricator Kit - Villainous Violet
Specialized Killstreak Southern Hospitality Fabricator Kit - Team Shine
Hats
Misc. Outfits
Haunted Halloween stuff
Paint
Chemistry Set - Muttonchops

Hmm... I appear to be the only one using the thread.
Sigh.

If you are reading this and you don't want your "2013 Naughty Crates" I will happily take them off your hands.

I'll get ya mine tomorrow or whenever next we play, Judge. Only have 1, I think.

I have an extra Strange Sniper Rifle, for whoever would want one.

Fxeni wrote:

I have an extra Strange Sniper Rifle, for whoever would want one.

I will take it off your hands, I don't have much in the way of strange weapons. Anybody else have any strange items they want to unload?

fleabagmatt wrote:
Fxeni wrote:

I have an extra Strange Sniper Rifle, for whoever would want one.

I will take it off your hands, I don't have much in the way of strange weapons. Anybody else have any strange items they want to unload?

Yup. See backpack page 1.

Whose silly idea was it to make halloween items only playable during halloween They're the best kind of items in my opinion

Hey everyone. Is there any thing close to an accepted transfer rate for trading TF2 items into Dota 2 items? I’m trying to figure out how I should trade my Max’s Severed Head, or any other item of worth in my TF2 backpack. It looks to be worth two-three buds still. Should I work off a wish-list, or is it better to see what offers come in? I know it’s pretty common for people to ask for way less under asking price, below what a pawn shop would give.

SuperDave wrote:

Hey everyone. Is there any thing close to an accepted transfer rate for trading TF2 items into Dota 2 items? I’m trying to figure out how I should trade my Max’s Severed Head, or any other item of worth in my TF2 backpack. It looks to be worth two-three buds still. Should I work off a wish-list, or is it better to see what offers come in? I know it’s pretty common for people to ask for way less under asking price, below what a pawn shop would give.

tf2outpost.com has dota trades as well as tf2 so that's probably the best place to do some comparison shopping. I don't have any idea what dota2 items are worth outside of I think the keys in it are about equivalent to tf2 keys. So if a max head is about 40 tf2 keys (guessing), I would look on there for what people are buying / selling dota items for to get an idea of what they are worth.

As for posting trades in general, it's usually best not to state a price and just let offers come in since as you say, if you put a price, people will likely just offer less.

Odd request...
I am looking for a plain WARRIOR'S SPIRIT (Heavy Bear Claws)
I will give you any random weapon for one.

Edit: Got one. Thanks Sparhawk. It was sacrificed for Southern Hospitality Specialize Kit

Smissmas weapons up for trade looking for 1:1 random weapon swap

Festive Crusader's Crossbow (x4)
Festive Force-A-Nature (x2)
Festive Jarate (x2)

ragin_redneck wrote:

Smissmas weapons up for trade looking for 1:1 random weapon swap

Festive Crusader's Crossbow (x4)
Festive Force-A-Nature (x2)
Festive Jarate (x2)

that was quick lol

Sold most on the market. I always forget you can sell.

ragin_redneck wrote:

Sold most on the market. I always forget you can sell.

darn

I got 2 or 3 Nice Winter crates if anyone wants em for free.