Official Team Fortress 2 Trading Thread

tboon wrote:
ragin_redneck wrote:

I have one for you tboon.

You are, as always, awesome.

Check your trade offers.

I'd be interested in any strange:
Black Box
The Original
Vita-Saw
KritzKrieg

I don't have much but check my inventory. I do have some metals atm....

ragin_redneck wrote:
tboon wrote:
ragin_redneck wrote:

I have one for you tboon.

You are, as always, awesome.

Check your trade offers.

Man, thank you so so much! Anything you want back? I got tons of crates and other stuff. Name it and it's yours! (Check Yer Six II and Skull Mask excepted of course ).

Medmey wrote:

I'd be interested in any strange:
Black Box
The Original
Vita-Saw
KritzKrieg

I don't have much but check my inventory. I do have some metals atm....

There is no Strange Vita-Saw yet. And a Strange KK goes for around 1.4 buds
Sorry to be a party pooper, got nothing to offer either

Thanks to Archangel for leaving me the trade for the soldier hat. I had no idea you can leave a pending trade with someone...

Roo wrote:

Thanks to Archangel for leaving me the trade for the soldier hat. I had no idea you can leave a pending trade with someone... :)

Ah, forgot about that. Tried to trade with you once lol Then forgot.

MyBrainHz wrote:

Selling:

Strangifier for the Bird-Man of Aberdeen (Demo)

Buying:

Bird-Man of Aberdeen (Demo misc)

Let me know if you're interested in any of the above. Special deals for my goodjer pals because <3

Is this a fair trade?

Crafted a TF2 pip boy last night, if anyone is interested. It's one of these:
IMAGE(http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/thumb/9/9c/Pip-Boy.png/250px-Pip-Boy.png?t=20111209234859)
which gives you this engineer interface:
IMAGE(http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/10/23126000/ngbbs4e3befa74448c.jpg)

Engineer is like my worst class, so I'd rather get a hat for some other class or some metal.

Unless one of our more avid collectors wants it, I'll gladly take a Pip Boy -- I end up playing engi all too often! Will try to be on Steam tonight thru Sunday night to arrange a trade.

I should be on tonight, hopefully.

Spoiler:

All deals are final and "as is", indicating no warranty or guarantee. By agreeing to deal with cheeba you agree to nevermore light him or his characters on fire or kill him while he is taunting those who deserve to be taunted, like Gumbie after sniping me a whole bunch of times.

cheeba wrote:

I should be on tonight, hopefully.

Spoiler:

All deals are final and "as is", indicating no warranty or guarantee. By agreeing to deal with cheeba you agree to nevermore light him or his characters on fire or kill him while he is taunting those who deserve to be taunted, like Gumbie after sniping me a whole bunch of times.

Looks like someone didn't read the Fxeni EULA.

Archangel wrote:
cheeba wrote:

I should be on tonight, hopefully.

Spoiler:

All deals are final and "as is", indicating no warranty or guarantee. By agreeing to deal with cheeba you agree to nevermore light him or his characters on fire or kill him while he is taunting those who deserve to be taunted, like Gumbie after sniping me a whole bunch of times.

Looks like someone didn't read the Fxeni EULA.

So timing a taunt kill that will go off just as your taunt ends should be ok?

So I took the metal from the trade and had a 90% chance at crafting a spy hat that I did not already have. And of course I crafted a spy hat I already had.

Anyone wanna trade for a Fez?
IMAGE(http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/fez_large.dade64f9cbd0a7b67df37703b6637bb8f7e739c0.png)

Looking for a Strange Machina.

I got an extra Strange Eyelander..

brouhaha wrote:

Looking for a Strange Machina.

FYI, these are very, very expensive since they originate from salvaged crates. Like 18 keys (about 1 bud) expensive.

Wow, good to know!

Gumbie, you're just going to have to settle for generic machina headshots for the time being. Are you ok with that?

Yup, the salvaged #30 crate (first salvaged crate) has the most expensive (non-festive) stranges. Kritzkreig is 35ish keys, Gunslinger is 25ish keys, Machina is 18ish keys, Caber is 10ish keys. Most of the other salvaged crate (#40, #50, #60) stranges are between 2 and 7 keys while stranges from normal crates are generally a refined or less, with some of the rarer ones like the grenade launcher being a couple keys.

Why did I trade away strange babby sentry?

Whyyyyyyy

D:

brouhaha wrote:

Wow, good to know!

Gumbie, you're just going to have to settle for generic machina headshots for the time being. Are you ok with that? :)

IMAGE(http://img.pandawhale.com/80086-black-guy-laughing-on-boat-gif-3RWC.gif)

have an extra "The Special Eyes" will trade for hat, any hat.

IMAGE(http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/fall2013_the_special_eyes.6d09ae121d0a006e7e1a2350e3b2611b1db3cdff.png)

I'd be interested in that ragin!

ragin_redneck wrote:

have an extra "The Special Eyes" will trade for hat, any hat.

IMAGE(http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/fall2013_the_special_eyes.6d09ae121d0a006e7e1a2350e3b2611b1db3cdff.png)

I'd be interested but the only spare hat I have is a Dead Cone.

T-Prime wrote:

I'd be interested in that ragin!

I'll be online tonight.

Cyranix wrote:

I'd be interested but the only spare hat I have is a Dead Cone.

I have 2 extra now so you're both covered.

I have this...
IMAGE(http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/4/49/Backpack_Ward.png?t=20131010230033)

I would like to trade for...
IMAGE(http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/7/73/Backpack_Viking_Braider.png?t=20131010230254)
or
IMAGE(http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/e/e0/Backpack_Li%27l_Snaggletooth.png?t=20131010230127)
or
GWJ price of 4 Ref. (Market price is currently 1 key)

Other items on backpack page 1 are up for trade too, if interested.

Happy to trade you for 4 ref.
Will trade you later for the archimedes, once I have
a bit more metal

IMAGE(http://mirror.pointysoftware.net/tf2items/items-soldier/c_batt_buffpack_sized.png)

Have: Strange Battalion's Backup
Will trade for: 1 rec

ragin_redneck wrote:

IMAGE(http://mirror.pointysoftware.net/tf2items/items-soldier/c_batt_buffpack_sized.png)

Have: Strange Battalion's Backup
Will trade for: 1 rec

Callin' it -- I'll be online later tonight

I have this for a Spy...
IMAGE(http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/3/37/Backpack_Escapist.png?t=20131010230148)

I would like to trade for...
IMAGE(http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/7/73/Backpack_Viking_Braider.png?t=20131010230254)
or
IMAGE(http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/e/e0/Backpack_Li%27l_Snaggletooth.png?t=20131010230127)
or
GWJ price of 2 Ref. (Market price is currently 3 Ref)

Other items on backpack page 1 are up for trade too, if interested.

Want for 2 refined! Though I need to make sure I can make some refined, lol.

Edit - Well crap, only got enough for 1 refined, so if someone else wants it go for it.