Official Team Fortress 2 Trading Thread

I'll take the Foster's Facade.

Anyone who wants my souls (Scout, Soldier, Demo, Spy) can have them for a random. Or just take them.

I'll take the balaclavas paint please.

I'll take the Heel Biters if no one else wants them. Considered fighting Archangel for the neato gas mask, but I'll take his scout soul instead (unless someone else really wants it).

Out of curiosity, what should I expect to pay if I were buying an effect-bearing hat with only refined metal? I've just been stockpiling metal from melting down my extra weapons; I'm up to 11.66 and am not really sure what's enough. (I feel like I may have asked this before -- apologies if so.)

Cyranix wrote:
I'll take the Heel Biters if no one else wants them. Considered fighting Archangel for the neato gas mask, but I'll take his scout soul instead (unless someone else really wants it).

Out of curiosity, what should I expect to pay if I were buying an effect-bearing hat with only refined metal? I've just been stockpiling metal from melting down my extra weapons; I'm up to 11.66 and am not really sure what's enough. (I feel like I may have asked this before -- apologies if so.)

Metal would take a crap ton for even the lowest confetti hat, say 35 refined maybe for the worst of the worst. Your Bills Hat is worth about 24 refined and your earbuds are about 84 refined though... (don't trade them for refined) which could easily get you a decent hatte.

IMAGE(http://i437.photobucket.com/albums/qq97/wjones5396/mullet.png)

Unusual Big Country Steaming up for trade. In the wild the price is 1.5 buds hit me up for the goodjer price if you are interested.

Steam Community Market Beta. Buy and sell TF2 stuff from each other.

Steam has just recapitulated eBay.

Already noticed 'A Distinctive Lack of Hue' for only $149.32 lol
One can try I guess.

I had an 'Anger' hat drop for me so that's for trade.

I also have a haunted Soldier Soul and I would rather have a pyro soul.

I am also also looking for a Cremator's Conscience and a Large Luchadore

Infernarl wrote:
I also have a haunted Soldier Soul and I would rather have a pyro soul.
I'll gladly trade you a haunted pyro soul for a haunted soldier soul.

I will trade my first born for a strange festive sandvich.

In addition to the other items I keep trying to hawk, I now have a (non-strange) festive grenade launcher. Willing to sell for under market price to goodjers, of course -- you just have to tell me what that is.

ukickmydog wrote:
I will trade my first born for a strange festive sandvich.

I have a Christmas gift for you.

Cyranix wrote:
In addition to the other items I keep trying to hawk, I now have a (non-strange) festive grenade launcher. Willing to sell for under market price to goodjers, of course -- you just have to tell me what that is.

ukickmydog wrote:
I will trade my first born for a strange festive sandvich.

I have a Christmas gift for you.

Cyranix has claimed my firstborn. You may have to wait a while though. Perhaps I can interest you in Queueball's firstborn?

Ragin, I'd like the spy and pyro gear please. (Search friend list for "Cheer" to pull me up, holiday name in effect.)

ukickmydog wrote:
Cyranix wrote:
In addition to the other items I keep trying to hawk, I now have a (non-strange) festive grenade launcher. Willing to sell for under market price to goodjers, of course -- you just have to tell me what that is.

ukickmydog wrote:
I will trade my first born for a strange festive sandvich.

I have a Christmas gift for you.

Cyranix has claimed my firstborn. You may have to wait a while though. Perhaps I can interest you in Queueball's firstborn?

I'm so jealous. Congrats!

ragin_redneck wrote:
IMAGE(http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/demo_kilt.d09425e91f4e27d9bc1e32235bf36894e9836cc2.png)
Cool Breeze
Cool Breeze please!

ragin_redneck wrote:
IMAGE(http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/demo_kilt.d09425e91f4e27d9bc1e32235bf36894e9836cc2.png)IMAGE(http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/spy_winterjacket.81334284b18f39541961c7bd003f1c324501b3df.png)IMAGE(http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/winter_pyro_mask.1c07eac030566e0ae03e1413998d093c79ceaf95.png)

1 refined ea.
Cool Breeze (x3), Cut Throat Concierge, Winter Wonderland Wrap Sold

I'll take on of the demo kilts.

IMAGE(http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/demo_kilt.d09425e91f4e27d9bc1e32235bf36894e9836cc2.png)IMAGE(http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/spy_winterjacket.81334284b18f39541961c7bd003f1c324501b3df.png)IMAGE(http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/winter_pyro_mask.1c07eac030566e0ae03e1413998d093c79ceaf95.png)

1 refined ea.
Cool Breeze (x3), Cut Throat Concierge, Winter Wonderland Wrap Sold

I have a Winter Wonderland Wrap that I'll trade for 1 refined.

I don`t have any of the new weapons. If someone has some doubles... let me know

I have a Reindoonicorn I don't want (wanted antlers)

I would trade it for the Allfather beard or a key.

I have the Holly Wreath too.

Trade for any random.
IMAGE(http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/w_sd_sapper.cb93622110a3d16d4b87dec54cc56720d60df284.png)IMAGE(http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/c_canton.f8f41fbe921d4fd43b936eae81d3a215703f733e.png)IMAGE(http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/c_pep_pistol.ceeb65664adb047e035806c357754aa618c0ef22.png)IMAGE(http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/c_sd_cleaver.de739c10ace3dfdf62c9bb70f6b5bcda5b894b79.png)IMAGE(http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/c_pro_smg.11974039568823e9ae23755827d3be434c3b290f.png)IMAGE(http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/c_pro_rifle.da74aa85cc1e7b657b2ac8499ba99f726044f797.png)IMAGE(http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/c_dumpster_device.317580090616deba8e5976dfe3c0c5013a095485.png)IMAGE(http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/c_drg_phlogistinator.99b83086e28b2f85ed4c925ac5e3c6e123289aec.png)IMAGE(http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/c_pep_scattergun.52bd5d3c27f7916ae10912e5e1083e91d1eae44c.png)

.

Strange Festive Huntsman to good goodjer home. Just looking to get the cost of opening. 1 key

Also a Heavy's Hockey Hair - 1 refined

IMAGE(http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/heavy_skullet.1c2969f5a7811bfcf9577f249657752ac3e30486.png)

Just throwing this out there, I am looking for a strange festive buff banner and a strange festive sandvitch. I have many things so I'm sure I can work out some sort of deal with somebody.

ragin_redneck wrote:
Also a Heavy's Hockey Hair - 1 refined

IMAGE(http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/heavy_skullet.1c2969f5a7811bfcf9577f249657752ac3e30486.png)

I'll take that heavy's Hockey Hair off your hands for a refined.

ragin_redneck wrote:
Strange Festive Huntsman to good goodjer home. Just looking to get the cost of opening. 1 key

Also a Heavy's Hockey Hair - 1 refined

IMAGE(http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/heavy_skullet.1c2969f5a7811bfcf9577f249657752ac3e30486.png)


I'd like the huntsman

Sparhawk wrote:
ragin_redneck wrote:
Strange Festive Huntsman to good goodjer home. Just looking to get the cost of opening. 1 key

Also a Heavy's Hockey Hair - 1 refined

IMAGE(http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/heavy_skullet.1c2969f5a7811bfcf9577f249657752ac3e30486.png)


I'd like the huntsman

If for some reason Sparhawk is killed in a freak carpet shampooing accident, 2nd dibs

MyBrainHz wrote:
Sparhawk wrote:
ragin_redneck wrote:
Strange Festive Huntsman to good goodjer home. Just looking to get the cost of opening. 1 key

Also a Heavy's Hockey Hair - 1 refined

IMAGE(http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/heavy_skullet.1c2969f5a7811bfcf9577f249657752ac3e30486.png)


I'd like the huntsman

If for some reason Sparhawk is killed in a freak carpet shampooing accident, 2nd dibs


The carpet shampooing accident nearly did me in, but survived in the end. Trade already done.

I have 6 nice if anyone wants them for free.

Digit Divulger - 1 refined sold
IMAGE(http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/scout_gloves.2d1527c1cd890e781eab1dfec00b5cb10d0a5e96.png)

I'm looking for a Summer Hat if anyone has one. Let me know what you want.

IMAGE(http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/thumb/2/2c/Backpack_Summer_Hat.png/90px-Backpack_Summer_Hat.png)