Smack Talk: Tboon vs Quintin Stone

Floomi wrote:

In my defense, I would like to point out that that was deliberate. I am, in fact, totally litterate.

Irony, or was this deliberate as well?

dhelor wrote:
Floomi wrote:

In my defense, I would like to point out that that was deliberate. I am, in fact, totally litterate.

Irony, or was this deliberate as well?

Nope. Irony and further proof that he gets no tits.

AnimeJ wrote:
dhelor wrote:
Floomi wrote:

In my defense, I would like to point out that that was deliberate. I am, in fact, totally litterate.

Irony, or was this deliberate as well?

Nope. Irony and further proof that he gets no tits.

Who died and made you boob bequeather?

ColdForged wrote:
AnimeJ wrote:
dhelor wrote:
Floomi wrote:

In my defense, I would like to point out that that was deliberate. I am, in fact, totally litterate.

Irony, or was this deliberate as well?

Nope. Irony and further proof that he gets no tits.

Who died and made you boob bequeather?

As the person with tits who denied Floomi the first time around, I must agree with AnimeJ. He gets no tits still.

St.Hillary wrote:

As the person with tits who denied Floomi the first time around, I must agree with AnimeJ. He gets no tits still.

Tits or it didn't happen!

Ranger Rick wrote:
St.Hillary wrote:

As the person with tits who denied Floomi the first time around, I must agree with AnimeJ. He gets no tits still.

Tits or it didn't happen!

( . Y . )

I like tiny areolas but tits shouldn't be glued together.

LiquidMantis wrote:

I like tiny areolas but tits shouldn't be glued together.

Invisible hands.

[09:32] omg i ate balls this weekend!

katisu wrote:
[09:32] <nuean> omg i ate balls this weekend!

:shock:

19:34 <+nuean> so anyway they turned out good, but were really tough

you guys are awesome

11:58 <+Vector> Ball Hockey is how I solicit men for gay sex
11:58 <+nuean> Vector: im doing it right now and its wednesday! im a rebel like that
Quintin_Stone wrote:
11:58 <+Vector> Ball Hockey is how I solicit men for gay sex
11:58 <+nuean> Vector: im doing it right now and its wednesday! im a rebel like that

hahaha damn......... i didn't know nuean is like that...

jinniee wrote:
Quintin_Stone wrote:
11:58 <+Vector> Ball Hockey is how I solicit men for gay sex
11:58 <+nuean> Vector: im doing it right now and its wednesday! im a rebel like that

hahaha damn......... i didn't know nuean is like that...

I was channeling my inner Q-Stone.

I like that out of context it makes slightly more sense than in context. Actually that pretty much is the correct context.

[14:05] <+DanyBoy> some say "It's just a game, don't be a dick"
[14:06] <+DanyBoy> some say "All's fair"
[14:08] <+Q-Stone> Some say "8=====D"
[14:09] <+Vector_> no
[14:09] <+Vector_> you say 8====D
[14:09] <+Vector_> no one else does
[14:09] <+Q-Stone> You just did
[14:10] <+Vector_> I was imitating you
[14:11] <+Vector_> like a parrot imitating a dumber parrot
cube wrote:
[14:05] <+DanyBoy> some say "It's just a game, don't be a dick"
[14:06] <+DanyBoy> some say "All's fair"
[14:08] <+Q-Stone> Some say "8=====D"
[14:09] <+Vector_> no
[14:09] <+Vector_> you say 8====D
[14:09] <+Vector_> no one else does
[14:09] <+Q-Stone> You just did
[14:10] <+Vector_> I was imitating you
[14:11] <+Vector_> like a parrot imitating a dumber parrot

hahhaah how cute!!

14:03 <+cube_> and I haven't touched it in about a year and a half
14:03 <+Q-Stone> That's willpower
Quintin_Stone wrote:
14:03 <+cube_> and I haven't touched it in about a year and a half
14:03 <+Q-Stone> That's willpower

OoCT is fun.

I don't know what you're talking about. -_-

[12:48] <+DanyBoy> You mean it doesn't go in the butt?
[12:48] <+Q-Stone> It does
[12:48] <+Q-Stone> That just won't get her pregnant
[12:49] <+ClockworkHouse> Yellek: Holy sh*t. :(

:O

LiquidMantis wrote:
[12:48] <+DanyBoy> You mean it doesn't go in the butt?
[12:48] <+Q-Stone> It does
[12:48] <+Q-Stone> That just won't get her pregnant
[12:49] <+ClockworkHouse> Yellek: Holy sh*t. :(

:O

No ovaries in the butt. Your childfree tip of the day.

Learning is fun!

[00:30] <katisu> its time for some donut education
[00:30] <Donut> uh..
[00:30] <Donut> i was educated enough
[00:30] <Donut> last week: dp & dvda
[00:30] <Donut> then during the weekend i learned what: fudge packers meant
[00:31] <Donut> i think i'm ok for now
[00:31] <RangerRick> haha
[00:31] <Donut> my dictionary is full

Oh, they grow up so fast!

Pretend_Tboon: I'm the worlds fastest dancing grandpa!
...
dimmerswitch: tboon is the world's fastest dancing grandpa
dimmerswitch: tboon is the world's fastest dancing grandpa
dimmerswitch: Goodjer: tboon!
Goodjer: dimmerswitch: Tboon is the world's fastest dancing grandpa!

Haha

I've been looking for a reason to revive this thread. Thanks Donut.

Donut: i was looking at everyone's ass
RoughneckGeek wrote:

I've been looking for a reason to revive this thread. Thanks Donut.

Donut: i was looking at everyone's ass

What the heck!!?? when did i say this.......

SO OUT OF CONTEXT!! i bet i made sense!

jinniee wrote:
RoughneckGeek wrote:

I've been looking for a reason to revive this thread. Thanks Donut.

Donut: i was looking at everyone's ass

What the heck!!?? when did i say this.......

SO OUT OF CONTEXT!! i bet i made sense!

I forget the context but you definitely said this.

Queueball: no one believes Goodjer
Goodjer: Queueball: Yes, yes I am switch.
Queueball: Switchbreak is Goodjer?
Goodjer: Queueball: Wang on the switchbreak.
Queueball: not touching that
katisu: ahh yeah
Queueball: who trained it to talk about wangs...
Queueball: wait... i just remembered where I am...

10:11 <+Goodjer> And I am not nerdsmart!
10:11 <+Q-Stone> Goodjer: SHUT UP
10:11 <+Goodjer> Q-Stone: Shut it. I'm tired of having sex with your wife.
10:12 <+Q-Stone> O_O