Smack Talk: Tboon vs Quintin Stone

I blame that on Tanglebones sitting on this thread with a reply window, just waiting to upstage me.

That bastard.

BadMojo wrote:

I blame that on Tanglebones sitting on this thread with a reply window, just waiting to upstage me.

That bastard.

Tanglebones' sig has a very appropriate quote in it for this...

IMAGE(http://www.sabinabecker.com/images/simpsons-haha.jpg)

BadMojo wrote:
VTSupie wrote:
BadMojo wrote:
ukickmydog wrote:

What's Hyetal doing making quotes in Donut's thread?

She can't be in IRC 24/7. She lets others take over. Like how Santa Clause hires people to sit in malls.

THAT'S NOT SANTA??!?!?!!!

Nope. It's Donut. :(

I haven't checked this thread in a while.... i don't get how i got on here!!!!!!!!!!!!

and no...... i'm not Santa!! i'm only 5' tall -_-''' nice try there

SOMEONE PHOTOSHOP JINNIE WITH A BIG WHITE BEARD? PLS! THX!

IMAGE(http://www.cncbooks.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Santa-Duck.jpg)

BadMojo wrote:

I blame that on Tanglebones sitting on this thread with a reply window, just waiting to upstage me.

That bastard.

Tanglehausered?

LiquidMantis wrote:

FestiveMallard

There's still 15 minutes left, but I don't think anything is going to top that for me today.

Bravo.

Duoae wrote:
BadMojo wrote:

I blame that on Tanglebones sitting on this thread with a reply window, just waiting to upstage me.

That bastard.

Tanglehausered?

Yeah, someone came up with that when 'Tangleboned' was a ripe hanging fruit.

MrDeVil909 wrote:
Duoae wrote:
BadMojo wrote:

I blame that on Tanglebones sitting on this thread with a reply window, just waiting to upstage me.

That bastard.

Tanglehausered?

Yeah, someone came up with that when 'Tangleboned' was a ripe hanging fruit.

Thank you, thank you very much... I'll be here all week!

Try the veal!

jinniee wrote:

and no...... i'm not Santa!! i'm only 5' tall -_-''' nice try there

Santa's an elf.

[12:32] <+Yellek> my friend got a penis teepee for her baby to keep from getting peed on
[12:33] <+Duoae> ??
[12:33] <+Duoae> Who would pee on her baby?

ClockworkHouse wrote:

[12:32] <+Yellek> my friend got a penis teepee for her baby to keep from getting peed on
[12:33] <+Duoae> ??
[12:33] <+Duoae> Who would pee on her baby?

Damn that story. Damn it to hell.

Wear your Childpisser title with pride, Lou.

Quintin_Stone wrote:

Wear your Childpisser title with pride, Lou.

Sounds like a Fallout perk.

Quintin_Stone wrote:

Wear your Childpisser title with pride, Lou.

Oh man, if ever there was a reason to retcon LouZiffer's tagging, this would be it.

IMAGE(http://ranger.befunk.com/misc/louziffer-childpisser.png)

Doesn't "childpisser" technically mean that he "pisses children"? E.g. "Smack talker" means "talking smack"...

It could also be a child who pisses. Which is an apt description of a lot of the IRC goodjers.

I need to tag this thread. i hop in and lurk about once a week to poll the level of madness amongst the IRC crew.

I should have been in here sooner, this:

LiquidMantis wrote:

IMAGE(http://www.cncbooks.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Santa-Duck.jpg)

Would have really made my Monday better =)

[12:31] * ElderGodDuoae sticks Q-Stone in his mouth

jesus

Hyetal wrote:

jesus

You're thinking of a different religion...

Well, excuuuuuuuuuse me, Vishnu!

[11:22] <+Floomi> nesting instinct to the left of me, commitment phobia to the right
[11:22] <+Floomi> stuck in the middle with mrs. palm
[11:24] <+Floomi> actually, that reminds me
[11:24] <+Floomi> i have a load to put in

Spoiler:

Context may have been slightly edited.

>_<

Bahahaha. The editing is cheeky, but I'll let it slide for the sake of comedy.

I don't see anything wrong with it.

[11:35] <+Irongut> Irongut: I'm trying to ferry my gaming disposable funds to the Kitty funds....
[11:35] <+Irongut> err, I wrote to myself there

[15:29] <+Irongut> There are a lot of untapped shades of brown yet.
[15:29] <+Irongut> If you know what i mean!

ClockworkHouse wrote:

[15:29] <+Irongut> There are a lot of untapped shades of brown yet.
[15:29] <+Irongut> If you know what i mean!

You did a stealth edit, Mr ClockrworkSneakypants! This was the full transcript with bold for emphasis! I'll get you. in CoD MW3. I'll get yoouuuuuuuuuu!

[17:27] <+Irongut> Those pixels will be V I B R A N T
[17:27] <+Irongut> oh wait, sorry wrong marketing push there. vibrant pixels are so 2007/2008
[17:28] <+Irongut> 2012 will be Mo Vibrant pixels!
[17:28] <+cLJCK_> But wil it be vibrantly brown?
[17:29] <+Irongut> There are a lot of untapped shades of brown yet.
[17:29] <+Irongut> You know what i mean! Keep it in context
Irongut wrote:

[17:29] <+Irongut> There are a lot of untapped shades of brown yet.
[17:29] <+Irongut> You know what I mean! A wink is as good as a nod to a blind horse!