GWJ 360ers: trueachievements.com!

I loved Lollipop Chainsaw. That is my vote.

I haven't played either but I'll vote Lollipop Chainsaw.

Nothing says a 400 game like Lollipop Chainsaw!

It wasn't a super hard 1k either. It will just be 3 playthroughs - one on easy (this will get you leveled up), one on hard (some collectibles only appear on hard - but hard really isn't that hard), and one on arcade (this is a bit more difficult, but still totally doable).

This was a really fun game that was not nearly as misogynistic as you might imagine. It was actually kind of sweet.

But very crude, as only Suda51 can be.

SallyNasty wrote:

It wasn't a super hard 1k either. It will just be 3 playthroughs - one on easy (this will get you leveled up), one on hard (some collectibles only appear on hard - but hard really isn't that hard), and one on arcade (this is a bit more difficult, but still totally doable).

Sounds like a nice game to pick for the opening week of the GTASC too then

Lollipop Chainsaw it is then!

Bonus_Eruptus wrote:
SaintFaucet wrote:

Yup. This is just the meaningless preliminary anticipation round that hopefully freaks more than a few other teams out into blowing their Fallout 3 PC easy button games.

Speaking of which, anyone need FO3? Assuming GamersGate gets more keys for the Bethesda New Year's Bundle, I'll have a FO3 GOTY key to give away in the next couple of weeks.

So, I don't have it.

However, I have a lunatic attachment to not cheesing cheevs. So I'm not sure I want to break that seal. There's also the issue of whether I have a PC capable of running it - I have a new shiny laptop, but no graphics card, (well, integrated Intel graphics, for what it's worth). I haven't tried running any games on it really aside from FTL.

On reflection, I suspect that if it's the difference between being knocked out and not, I'd be fine with banging out some cheapass cheevs.

Jonman wrote:
Bonus_Eruptus wrote:
SaintFaucet wrote:

Yup. This is just the meaningless preliminary anticipation round that hopefully freaks more than a few other teams out into blowing their Fallout 3 PC easy button games.

Speaking of which, anyone need FO3? Assuming GamersGate gets more keys for the Bethesda New Year's Bundle, I'll have a FO3 GOTY key to give away in the next couple of weeks.

So, I don't have it.

However, I have a lunatic attachment to not cheesing cheevs. So I'm not sure I want to break that seal. There's also the issue of whether I have a PC capable of running it - I have a new shiny laptop, but no graphics card, (well, integrated Intel graphics, for what it's worth). I haven't tried running any games on it really aside from FTL.

On reflection, I suspect that if it's the difference between being knocked out and not, I'd be fine with banging out some cheapass cheevs.

If you want it for the game, and not the cheevs, all you have to do is open the console with ~, then type "addachievement 1", and repeat through "addachievement 72". If you type them all out in a text editor, you can just cut/paste them and get them all in a matter of seconds. Then you can just enjoy the game.

It's yours if you want it once I get the key.

I'm glad to see one team is already sitting at -108,000.

honeycut1 wrote:

I'm glad to see one team is already sitting at -108,000.

...and it's not the Dandies

Good luck to all GTASC teams! We are off!

SallyNasty wrote:

Good luck to all GTASC teams! We are off!

Wait a minute... I thought it was midnight GMT on the 6th... That would mean another 22 hours time.

Or, does it start at the very first minute, GMT, on the 6th? ie 0:01 on the 6th, rather than 24:00 on the 6th?

Time, it's f*cking stupid!

Leaderboard is set to total TA this week.

Wait. The GTASC started yesterday? I thought it was starting tonight at 7pm EST. Ug.

As promised GTASC Variations for 2013 below, along with last years. Not a major update, but at least some colour in them this year.

Did we want to keep Stan in them, or would you guys rather just go 'all colour' with our titles and the images here?

Answers on a postcard, etc

A-Team, Certis is Awesome.

Previous:
IMAGE(http://members.iinet.net.au/~monkey.boy/MyPics/GTASCBannerCIA.jpg)

Amended:
IMAGE(http://members.iinet.net.au/~monkey.boy/MyPics/GTASCBannerCIA2013.jpg)

B-Team, The Parisian Dandies.

Previous:
IMAGE(http://members.iinet.net.au/~monkey.boy/MyPics/GTASCBannerTPD.jpg)

Amended:
IMAGE(http://members.iinet.net.au/~monkey.boy/MyPics/GTASCBannerTPD2013.jpg)

I'm a fan of both the Amended images and of keeping Stan in.

They look great! I sent a message to Certis just double checking we have his blessing for representing Stan off-site.

*edit*
Wow, he got back to me in like 3 minutes. Talk about service!

We are a go on using Stan. He also told me I was remarkably handsome and had a wonderful sense of humor. That was nice.

SallyNasty wrote:

They look great! I sent a message to Certis just double checking we have his blessing for representing Stan off-site.

*edit*
Wow, he got back to me in like 3 minutes. Talk about service!

We are a go on using Stan. He also told me I was remarkably handsome and had a wonderful sense of humor. That was nice.

The man was clearly confusing you with somebody else

I'll shoot you a PM Sally with the link, so you can forward yours to Planting42. Might link to my DropBox (thanks Backloggery, taught me something new today) rather than my personal server space.

Awesome, thanks!

Banners look solid!

Looks like Console Heroes is going to be DQ-ed thanks to somebody with a -60k TA score.

SaintFaucet wrote:

Looks like Console Heroes is going to be DQ-ed thanks to somebody with a -60k TA score.

I hope it's just a glitch in the scan, one team has already been disqualified as it is!?!

Disqualifications
Posted: January 6, 2013
The following teams have been disqualified:

Exalted Redneck Dukes of Axdom as one of their members is no longer able to be tracked.

EDIT: Team has been reinstated to the B-Side leaderboard. Only the missing member has been DQ'ed.

Clemenstation wrote:

Banners look solid!

Aw shucks...

Hey Dandies, we're all bannered up!

I've got a 'kid free day' tomorrow, so among 'other miscellaneous duties' that gain SO Brownie Points, I should get a few more runs on the board.

Tonight's the last night I'll be able to put up points till next Monday. Vacation to Florida/death by Disney 1/2 marathon will put a crimp on my ability to contribute between now and then.

I probably won't be able to put up points until Sunday. That's my game day in general actually, since the girlfriend works Sundays. Sometimes I get weekday mornings.

And that's why we're the B-Team

On the bright side, it's looking like only 1 team will be eliminated this week.

btw, is anyone else seeing a Access Restricted/CAPTCHA challenge when they try to visit the TA site? I find it highly suspect when a site tells me "Your computer or another device on your network is compromised with a virus or malware." as the first screen you see on the site.

SaintFaucet wrote:

On the bright side, it's looking like only 1 team will be eliminated this week.

btw, is anyone else seeing a Access Restricted/CAPTCHA challenge when they try to visit the TA site? I find it highly suspect when a site tells me "Your computer or another device on your network is compromised with a virus or malware." as the first screen you see on the site.

And there are 33 other teams ahead of us for that honor, which is also nice.

I haven't been getting the Malware warnings, but it was pretty hard to got onto the site earlier today. Might be the same issue, seen differently through my OS/Browser combination.

Well the TA site is back to normal for me now with no CAPTCHA challenge or anything (news page appears when I click my bookmark). Hoping the site wasn't hijacked temporarily...

Aside from Digital Darwinism taking care of two of the teams, there will be no elimination this week... I blame Gremlins.

Botched Elimination
Posted by DragonYen: January 13, 2013
Sorry... the code didn't run as expected and because it screwed up, the elimination will hold over until next week.