Name that movie thread

Is that really meant to be an all-black screenshot? Cause if it is . . . nice one. No clue.

evilseed wrote:

IMAGE(http://imgur.com/FoyqG.png)

Gold Diggers of 1933?

Pitch Black

Scratched wrote:

Pitch Black

Scratched wrote:

Pitch Black

I was gonna go with Heart of Darkness, but I think yours is funnier

Near Dark would also work, if you're in the mood for understatements.

Anyway, since noone's managed even a guess on my pick, I'll throw out a slightly less obscure shot:

IMAGE(http://albin.abo.fi/user/shoglund/stuff/which_movie_2.JPG)

evilseed wrote:

IMAGE(http://imgur.com/FoyqG.png)

Scratched wrote:

I'm getting to the point of believing that you could put a screen of black with one coloured pixel on it and someone would correctly deduce what movie it's from.

Was a joke but real screen grab from The Machinist.

But there wasn't a colored pixel. Surely we could've figured it out then. Surely.

Alien Love Gardener wrote:

Near Dark would also work, if you're in the mood for understatements.

Anyway, since noone's managed even a guess on my pick, I'll throw out a slightly less obscure shot:

IMAGE(http://albin.abo.fi/user/shoglund/stuff/which_movie_2.JPG)

I really have no idea - my shot in the dark is The Outsiders.

garion333 wrote:

But there wasn't a colored pixel. Surely we could've figured it out then. Surely.

Sorry, but there were several. Please note, the only thing I added here was the red circle:

IMAGE(http://nsmike.250free.com/pixels.png)

Ok, third clue. This time with an actor everyone should know, even if he's quite young here:

IMAGE(http://albin.abo.fi/user/shoglund/stuff/which_movie_3.JPG)

The Reflecting Skin

Slumberland wrote:

The Reflecting Skin

Correct!

Good morning!

IMAGE(http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/5804/ntm12.jpg)

Where is god's name do you people dig up these movies?

Slumberland wrote:

Good morning!

IMAGE(http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/5804/ntm12.jpg)

I'm not sure I want to know what this one is.

farley3k wrote:

Where is god's name do you people dig up these movies?

I am pretty sure they are taking pictures of themselves with black and white cameras and hacking the imdb.

I figured someone here would have seen this one somehow. Another pic:

IMAGE(http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/8219/ntm13.jpg)

Kinda looks like Hugh jackman, but we al know that's not possible.

Nope, still drawing a blank.

Brazil?

VicD714 wrote:

Brazil?

Definitely not Brazil, but I have no clue what it might be....

Hm... this one is a tough one to give hints for. Made in the last ten years. Yeah, looks like Hugh Jackman, but isn't him. Maybe do some google-fu on the subject matter and means of presentation.

The American Atronaut?

You got it.

I highly recommend renting this.

I'll look into it.

This'll be very easy.

IMAGE(http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/9030/grr.jpg)

Empire of the Sun?

Since nobody could get my shoe pic, I figure I would give the easy image a shot
IMAGE(http://www.videodetective.com/photos/121/00511025_.jpg)

Yoreel wrote:

Since nobody could get my shoe pic, I figure I would give the easy image a shot
IMAGE(http://www.videodetective.com/photos/121/00511025_.jpg)

Brainscan

Man, when we get multiple shots posted it's tough to keep track of who's up. I'll yield my turn so we just have Denny's post in the guessing hopper for now

adam.greenbrier wrote:

Empire of the Sun?

No.

I got confused about multiple shots in my first post in this thread