Enough with the monkey bra pederson avatars!!

Vector wrote:

Now I feel left out :(.

Don't.

Every time I see the title of this thread I giggle a little.

adam.greenbrier wrote:
Vector wrote:

Now I feel left out :(.

Don't.

adam.greenbrier - GWJ grumpy old man-at-large.

mrtomaytohead wrote:
adam.greenbrier wrote:
Vector wrote:

Now I feel left out :(.

Don't.

adam.greenbrier - GWJ grumpy old man-at-large. :P

Spotted at the last S&T:
IMAGE(http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3433/3926750065_6b9337fe8b_o.jpg)

Oh, now he so has to go to the next Oakland one, which if rabbit's chat post during the live CC was accurate should be sometime next week.

Look Jonman, Imma let you finish...but I just gotta say that monkey bra pederson is the best avatar evah.

Rat Boy wrote:

Oh, now he so has to go to the next Oakland one, which if rabbit's chat post during the live CC was accurate should be sometime next week.

If it's posted here I probably will. My work schedule's quite malleable.

If it's just for those people who saw the live version of the conference call I'll probably miss it.

adam.greenbrier wrote:
mrtomaytohead wrote:
adam.greenbrier wrote:
Vector wrote:

Now I feel left out :(.

Don't.

adam.greenbrier - GWJ grumpy old man-at-large. :P

:old:

Don't he and SommerMatt have to have a harrumph-off for the title? :love:

Chumpy_McChump wrote:
adam.greenbrier wrote:
mrtomaytohead wrote:
adam.greenbrier wrote:
Vector wrote:

Now I feel left out :(.

Don't.

adam.greenbrier - GWJ grumpy old man-at-large. :P

:old:

Don't he and SommerMatt have to have a harrumph-off for the title? :love:

Vector and adam: CONFORM!

For the harrumph-off I propose following trials:
- Compare maximum hearing distance of "GET OF MY LAWN!" shout-out
- Compare number of confiscated baseballs/footballs/soccer balls kids accidently dropped at said lawn

Hmm, we need at least three. Any suggestions?

dejanzie wrote:

For the harrumph-off I propose following trials:
- Compare maximum hearing distance of "GET OF MY LAWN!" shout-out
- Compare number of confiscated baseballs/footballs/soccer balls kids accidently dropped at said lawn

Hmm, we need at least three. Any suggestions?

Battle Trial: Compare the number of registered cane or walking stick strikes to a target within a thirty second time period. Significant damage to the target results in disqualification.
Endurance Trial: Stand cross-armed and glare at the other individual from five meters distance. The first to break eye contact loses.

Chumpy_McChump wrote:

Don't he and SommerMatt have to have a harrumph-off for the title? :love:

SommerMatt would win, but I'm training up for him.

dejanzie wrote:

Vector and adam: CONFORM!

I did. Dimmerswitch even said I won a page with my contribution. Now, see my current avatar.

adam.greenbrier wrote:
dejanzie wrote:

Vector and adam: CONFORM!

I did. Dimmerswitch even said I won a page with my contribution. Now, see my current avatar.

In fairness, it was pretty funny.
IMAGE(http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2561/3925064471_06a2e55212_o.png)

Confirmed conformation!

After an exhausting trial and error period I got the might software suite MS Paint to create the perfect avatar for adam.greenbier.

Here it is:

IMAGE(http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/3839/avataradam.jpg)

I like the new new avatar, adam.

Much hilarity. I was tempted to see what I could do with monkey rubiksbra pederson and the tonberry... but I'm not sure I want to see the result.

It's not about you. It's about keeping us amused.

Better late than never, right?

Resistance is futile.

This thread hurts my brain.

I'd like to think that when i tell my forum babies of this, they'll forgive you all for living in a more 'innocent' time or something like that..... I'll say: "It was like the seventies: everyone was doing drugs and participating in free love."

adam.greenbrier wrote:
dejanzie wrote:

Vector and adam: CONFORM!

I did. Dimmerswitch even said I won a page with my contribution. Now, see my current avatar.

You realized you already peaked, and now you're eager for everyone else to move on? Understood.

Captain_Arrrg wrote:
adam.greenbrier wrote:
dejanzie wrote:

Vector and adam: CONFORM!

I did. Dimmerswitch even said I won a page with my contribution. Now, see my current avatar.

You realized you already peaked, and now you're eager for everyone else to move on? Understood.

Nah, I just can't tell who the hell I'm talking to anymore, and the joke wasn't that funny to begin with.

I don't want the podcast crew to feel left out, so...

IMAGE(http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/7720/certis.jpg)

IMAGE(http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/9360/elysium.jpg)

IMAGE(http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/3951/robo.jpg)

IMAGE(http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/4180/rabbitg.jpg)

IMAGE(http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/2235/cory.jpg)

MeatMan wrote:

IMAGE(http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/4180/rabbitg.jpg)

Definitely my favorite!

Duoae wrote:

I'd like to think that when i tell my forum babies of this, they'll forgive you all for living in a more 'innocent' time or something like that..... I'll say: "It was like the seventies: everyone was doing drugs and participating in free love."

Wait. What? Howcome I didn't get the memo about this?

oldmanscene24 wrote:

Wait. What? Howcome I didn't get the memo about this?

We don't send them to Texas. u_u

Quintin_Stone wrote:
oldmanscene24 wrote:

Wait. What? Howcome I didn't get the memo about this?

We don't send them to Texas. u_u

It's ok because that includes both hippies and memos.

Quintin_Stone wrote:
oldmanscene24 wrote:

Wait. What? Howcome I didn't get the memo about this?

We don't send them to Texas. u_u

Why not? Sum of us kin reed reel gud.

oldmanscene24 wrote:
Quintin_Stone wrote:
oldmanscene24 wrote:

Wait. What? Howcome I didn't get the memo about this?

We don't send them to Texas. u_u

Why not? Sum of us kin reed reel gud.

The reading part isn't the problem.