A little gift for the Megan Fox fan club

Meh. There are better far better options to oogaba over.

Pics or shens.

Megan Fox has a very Betty Page quality to her. She will definitely not age well.

Just thought I'd make my offering to the fan club. This is apparently Ms. Fox at the German premiere for the new Transformers movie. It was apparently a bit chilly that day.

IMAGE(http://www.bittenandbound.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/thigh-high-view.jpg)

Teneman wrote:

Just thought I'd make my offering to the fan club. This is apparently Ms. Fox at the German premiere for the new Transformers movie. It was apparently a bit chilly that day.

IMAGE(http://www.bittenandbound.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/thigh-high-view.jpg)

She's hiding her thumbs.

/ducks and runs away

Grenn wrote:
Teneman wrote:

Just thought I'd make my offering to the fan club. This is apparently Ms. Fox at the German premiere for the new Transformers movie. It was apparently a bit chilly that day.

IMAGE(http://www.bittenandbound.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/thigh-high-view.jpg)

She's hiding her thumbs.

/ducks and runs away

Isn't that them poking out of the front of her dress?

http://www.toplessrobot.com/2009/06/...

I ran across that and it made me think of this thread.

She looks like she just tripped sideways.

Teneman wrote:

Just thought I'd make my offering to the fan club. This is apparently Ms. Fox at the German premiere for the new Transformers movie. It was apparently a bit chilly that day.

IMAGE(http://www.bittenandbound.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/thigh-high-view.jpg)

What a natural pose! I'd imagine she has hip surgeons barking at her heels constantly.

I just don't like her that much.... she's.... odd? But then in that picture from topless robot she's like totally hot.

I'm confused :/

I don't think Megan Fox deserves nine pages of thread.

And yet I post and gawk.

Grubber788 wrote:

I don't think Megan Fox deserves nine pages of thread.

NO! You stay quiet! Such blasphemies are not tolerated here.

Agemmon wrote:
Grubber788 wrote:

I don't think Megan Fox deserves nine pages of thread.

NO! You stay quiet! Such blasphemies are not tolerated here.

You find the pitchforks, and I'll get the torches.

I brought the paper towels!

I'll go get the Frankenstein monster just as soon as I finish this cup of coffee.

Grubber788 wrote:

I don't think Megan Fox deserves nine pages of thread.

And yet I post and gawk.

I agree. She deserves as little thread as possible.

buzzvang wrote:
Grubber788 wrote:

I don't think Megan Fox deserves nine pages of thread.

And yet I post and gawk.

I agree. She deserves as little thread as possible.

IMAGE(http://www.epicallyfunnypictures.com/FunnyPictures/ISeeWhatYouDidThere/what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg)

Quintin_Stone wrote:

I brought the paper towels!

Are those happy paper towels, or sad paper towels?

Teneman wrote:
buzzvang wrote:
Grubber788 wrote:

I don't think Megan Fox deserves nine pages of thread.

And yet I post and gawk.

I agree. She deserves as little thread as possible.

IMAGE(http://www.epicallyfunnypictures.com/FunnyPictures/ISeeWhatYouDidThere/what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg)

That bird looks like a Muppet.

Rat Boy wrote:
Teneman wrote:

IMAGE(http://www.epicallyfunnypictures.com/FunnyPictures/ISeeWhatYouDidThere/what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg)

That bird looks like a Muppet.

Man, that's sexist!

Mmmmm... Your indignation sustains me!

IMAGE(http://i43.tinypic.com/qkk.png)

I know she'd love me if she got to know me

Grubber788 wrote:

Mmmmm... Your indignation sustains me!

I was expecting an "i see what you did there" response to a response to an "i see what you did there" post.

*Grubber788* -10 Goodger points

Duoae wrote:
Grubber788 wrote:

Mmmmm... Your indignation sustains me!

I was expecting an "i see what you did there" response to a response to an "i see what you did there" post.

*Grubber788* -10 Goodger points

I considered making exactly that response. But I was stopped by the fear that back to back "I see what you did there" responses from the same poster might rip a hole in the space time continuum. Or get me pigeonholed as the I See What You Did There guy, which is probably worse.

Duoae wrote:
Grubber788 wrote:

Mmmmm... Your indignation sustains me!

I was expecting an "i see what you did there" response to a response to an "i see what you did there" post.

*Grubber788* -10 Goodger points

No!

Mex wrote:

I know she'd love me if she got to know me

Weird, cause I know she'd love me as long as she never got to know me.

Mex wrote:

IMAGE(http://i43.tinypic.com/qkk.png)

This would make a great Fail Blog entry, if I could think of the right caption.

Desperation Success

Duoae wrote:

I just don't like her that much.... she's.... odd? But then in that picture from topless robot she's like totally hot.

I'm confused :/

Are you a boob man? She's clearly got some serious bra assistance going on in that Topless Robot pic.

Quintin_Stone wrote:

Are you a boob man? She's clearly got some serious bra assistance going on in that Topless Robot pic.

You called it... though i'm also a hair man too and in the other pic it's plastered to her head like it's all greasy or something... ugh!

Rat Boy wrote:

This would make a great Fail Blog entry, if I could think of the right caption.

Met Megan tonight.... i think she noticed me!

:Heart: