The Official Trading Post

mrtomaytohead wrote:

EDIT: I didn't read before posting. The new joy cons are similar, but different.

The colors for the retail joycons are swapped compared to what you can get with the console, just like the original neon red and blue system and joycons.

I have a PS4 with 2 controllers with a PS4 VR system and a handful of games. Anyone interested in trading me a Nintendo Switch for it? Bonus if it has a ring fit

Selling Bravely Default 2 - Switch $45 shipped.

PM me if you interested.

Anyone looking to unload a last gen laptop suitable for gaming? Looking for something I can use to play multiplayer stuff with my kids.

Pick this one up. I did. It's great.

https://vipoutlet.com/product/gatewa...

Use code 10vipfirst to bring the price down to $616. It's seriously a great, inexpensive, quite powerful laptop for gaming.

astralplaydoh wrote:

Pick this one up. I did. It's great.

https://vipoutlet.com/product/gatewa...

Use code 10vipfirst to bring the price down to $616. It's seriously a great, inexpensive, quite powerful laptop for gaming.

OOS, but I’ll set an alert for if it comes back in, thanks!

FYI if you are looking for one, as far as I last knew, the 'Gateway' line are re-branded EVOO computers that you can find at Walmart. If that meets your needs they might have one under that name you can get.

LeapingGnome wrote:

FYI if you are looking for one, as far as I last knew, the 'Gateway' line are re-branded EVOO computers that you can find at Walmart. If that meets your needs they might have one under that name you can get.

Extra Virgin Olive Oil computers make breadboards much tastier.

Be careful of those EVOOs. Some are truly awful, like should-be-illegal crap. There was one laptop they disassembled that had no heat sink on the CPU. Unsurprisingly, it was extremely slow.

I get really great thermals on the laptop. I used this video to undervolt it which also helps decrease the thermals a few degrees.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul_s...

Anyone looking for a nice gaming headset? I'm selling my gently used Sennheiser PC 373D - 7.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headset. It's in great condition, with very few signs of wear (pics available on request). The velvet ear cups and top cushion are very clean and incredibly comfortable. It's a Dolby 7.1 headset, powered by USB (I think there's a Sennheiser 3.5mm adapter cable available to buy separately online, if you prefer that connection). I think Stereo sounds best, but that's just a personal preference. The mic is very clear relative to other headsets out there.

Specs and details can be found here: Amazon's page

I paid $265 for these back in the day, and I think they're going online for well over $100 in most places (used), so I'd like to start at $80 shipped (OBO). If you have any questions or would like pics, just holler.

Does anyone have wii controllers they are looking at getting rid of? I'm looking for either the wiimotes or pro controllers

Anyone want a Dell SD2716DG 27 inch 144 hz gaming monitor? It works great, has always worked great, and probably will continue working great.

https://pcmonitors.info/reviews/dell...

I'm upgrading to a curved monitor for work, and I'd love to not throw this bad boy away. It continues to get good ratings from gamers on r/monitors. The only ding I've ever seen against it is it's not an IPS panel, but that seems to be wiggling in the margins.

Asking for $250 plus shipping and handling.

I still have a couple things to sell/trade for retired big Lego sets or I would also trade one for a nintendo switch with a ring fit or some other combo

-----I've got a gently used HTC Vive (gen1) available. All parts included and works perfectly. I just don't use it anymore and it's taking up space. Asking $300 includes shipping for the USA. Includes a cloth VR Cover which is washable and more comfortable against your head. (edit: One camera power cord has some light cat chewing but has zero issues. It is a replaceable power cord if there is a problem down the road)

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/3XPGTaJ.jpg)

-----I also have a PS4, 2 controllers, some games and a PS4 VR setup with 2 controllers for $300

Thanks!

Longshot: Anyone have a broken or just unwanted wireless Rock Band 2 drum kit for 360? As long as it powers up it'll be good enough for serving as the bridge between an e-drum kit and the xbox.

PM me, I'll need to have you check the model number for compatibility.

Edit: Found one

Anyone (preferably located in Canada) has a Kinect camera for Xbox One they'd want to get rid of? Please PM me if you do! If you have a USB adapter for it that'd be great too! PENDING

Got a game pass code for 14 days, new customers only.

9K4CP-H2GDW-TH6T3-2CT7K-96P2Z

Selling MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2020). $720 plus shipping
1.1 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i3
8 GB 3733 MHz LPDDR4X
Intel Iris Plus Graphics 1536 MB
256GB SSD

Great condition.

To the Trash it goes...

2 sets of:

KHX8500D2K2/4G
4GB (2GB 256M x 64-Bit x 2 pcs.)
PC2-8500 CL5 240-Pin DIMM Kit

Does anyone want this?

Just pay shipping.

SOLD

I have a rule that is a devices battery is dead three times when I want to use it, because it has sat to long I sell it. Otherwise I just have crap pile up.

I am selling a yellow Switch Lite, in very good shape, no joycon issues. Comes with a clear Hori plastic shell, a screen protector installed, a sweet Waterfield waxed canvas slip case with a magnetic clasp and a leather game card holder.

Looking on Amazon they are going for a pretty penny, probably due to the pandemic. I will match the current low price I see $190

I can vouch for that switch lite, it’s sweeeeet

Bravely Default 2 - $45 shipped

I've got a Rock Band 3 setup I'm looking to offload, for Xbox 360 - drums with pro cymbals (the red drum has seen better days, but last time I used it it registered hits and didn't miss any). keyboard, one (maybe two) working guitars, mic and copy of the game.

Can post pics if there's interest. Price is negotiable (no idea what that's going for on yer Ebays, but Goodjer Family discount will be in effect!).

Jonman wrote:

I've got a Rock Band 3 setup I'm looking to offload, for Xbox 360 - drums with pro cymbals (the red drum has seen better days, but last time I used it it registered hits and didn't miss any). keyboard, one (maybe two) working guitars, mic and copy of the game.

Can post pics if there's interest. Price is negotiable (no idea what that's going for on yer Ebays, but Goodjer Family discount will be in effect!).

Might not hurt to see if polypusher got everything they wanted in their above post.

I guess I shoulda waited a week to buy the drums off ebay I've had my Alesis Surge edrums kit for about a week, loving banging on this thing even though I dont have it talking to my Xbox yet.

Waiting for this home-made module hack to get made and shipped: Roll Limitless This $130 thing is only necessary because of Xbox's confused peripheral strategy for the past 2 generations and of course MadCatz's demise. The official peripheral, originally $15 and sometimes free is going for over $700 on ebay.

Yeesh. I'd rather overpay for a video card than that!

polypusher wrote:

I guess I shoulda waited a week to buy the drums off ebay I've had my Alesis Surge edrums kit for about a week, loving banging on this thing even though I dont have it talking to my Xbox yet.

Waiting for this home-made module hack to get made and shipped: Roll Limitless This $130 thing is only necessary because of Xbox's confused peripheral strategy for the past 2 generations and of course MadCatz's demise. The official peripheral, originally $15 and sometimes free is going for over $700 on ebay.

Whoa, I have that and haven't used it in years. Hmmmmm.

There's this monstrosity (PDP Legacy Adapter), which is required for connecting edrums to an Xbox (listed for $1000 US)
and this slightly less terrifying thing (MadCatz Legacy Adapter - listed for $250 US) which is required for connecting stock wireless controllers to an Xbox

is there no equivalent to rock band now? seems like it would be easy money if those are the prices people are paying to still be able to play it.

I think Rock Band on last gen (Xbox One/PS4) still has a dedicated and active community, I recall seeing updates (maybe DLC?) being posted as recent as a few months ago.